Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? (5008 Views)

Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend / Pantless Dancers Left In Shock, After A Faithful Boyfriend Did This / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Destined2win: 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
elantraceey:

Why the face na..... you don't believe me? grin
So you are not in a relationship now

Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by TSOM(m): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
alexialin:

That's really bad, sexxing another guy and talking to bf? That's terrible.

Na wa.

Without giving too much away, I sure can confirm the statement in your comment is true. Sh

Probably why I never call females regularly ( sometimes ones in two or three weeks) and never call at night. I've seen a female do it to a guy who was supposedly her boyfriend.

I'd never want it to happen to me.

I wish I could go into details. That's why I attack guys who asslick, pester or put females on a pedestal on and off Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
You nailed it man

But Tosin, it doesn't mean because we have attained a mastery over our thoughts,that one party isn't cheating. No be today !

For me o, personally, i will love. Give it my best, but will go into relationships with less expectations.I rather be overwhelmed with performance of my partner than expect so much only to be ridiculed.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by tosyne2much(m): 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

But Tosin, it doesn't mean because we have attained a mastery over our thoughts,that one party isn't cheating. No be today !

For me o, personally, i will love. Give it my best, but will go into relationships with less expectations.I rather be overwhelmed with performance of my partner than expect so much only to be ridiculed.
That's where the problem lies bro. Putting one's expectations high only to be messed up.

Anyway, I think it's what we have all passed through at a stage in life, so it's not something new baba cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by shinarlaura(f): 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
lefulefu:
god bless u for saying this.married couples are the most guilty sef.

I am telling u.. at first i had the impression that single girls and boys cheated the most in a relationship but when i started working in a hotel, my mindset changed. U need to see the way married people cheat on each other. It calls for consent. People need to be in such places to know what's happening in this world
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

You've spoken well. It doesn't mean in a relationship, while we take our hearts way the other person may not be cheating. It's just a case of waiting till you catch them in the heart. One way or the other though, the guilt takes over them. There's something about cheating that brings guilt. The thing tires me. Been with a lady that cheated twice in a relationship. She didnt know i knew. I even loved her more despite what she did. In the end, her guilt forced her out of the relationship. So, i won't let my mind go through strain. I want to leave long.

But above all, may God help us. Cheating is so rampant that it's only a few healthy relationships that are faithful die.I've seen faithful relationships all around me, in fact, i've seen more healthy relationships around me. So i won't allow people mess my mind up.

To ay lover who cheats despite the other partner been sincere and faithful,i wish them best of luck

Abi?? The guilt always take over them and like you said, they leave on their own.

Big bros! I hale.. cheesy

You surely know how it is.

I love your mindset cheesy life is too short.

And sincerely there are good relationships around. I won't either. Cause I believe my own will fall into the category of a good blessed relationship. I don't give up that easily and I don't follow the band wagon of almost all men are bad and all women are bad.
Such mentality is twisted.

Smiles, much thanks and much respect Bros! cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
Henitan24:
I'm certain I'll be faithful to my spouse. So help me God

Are you a virgin?
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

I am telling u.. at first i had the impression that single girls and boys cheated the most in a relationship but when i started working in a hotel, my mindset changed. U need to see the way married people cheat on each other. It calls for consent. People need to be in such places to know what's happening in this world

Do you know a friend of mine who works in a hotel, gists me on their clients who come to lodge and am like? I was dismayed and am like I think I must be in different planet.

But babe, how do u cope? As in, how do u feel having to see this depraved side of humans who patronize the hotel?
She laughed and said well, she can't leave the job nah and moreover that's how it is the hotel business . You see all kind of things and shady sides of humans
alexialin:

Abi?? The guilt always take over them and like you said, they leave on their own.

Big bros! I hale.. cheesy

You surely know how it is.

I love your mindset cheesy life is too short.

And sincerely there are good relationships around. I won't either. Cause I believe my own will fall into the category of a good blessed relationship. I don't give up that easily and I don't follow the band wagon of almost all men are bad and all women are bad.
Such mentality is twisted.

Smiles, much thanks and much respect Bros! cheesy

I don't give up that easily.

I forgive even a cheat one or twice, i believe in go outside and taste and see the goodness of the Lord. Read the book of Hosea my dear, see how a lady was frolicking upandan thinking it was her men friend outside that were sponsoring her needs. Unknowingly that it was the one in front of her that was dropping goodies for her all for love.

I have mastered the act of controlling my mind, after God's throne, the next most important place is my mind, my soul and my heart. I won't let anyone maintain dominance over these places. I may love and love deeply, i may be distracted by betrayal in love for a moment, but i won't lose these places abeg, many people lose it, lose control of how they manage other affairs of their lives once they have love issues, i won't let that happen to me, never !

My mind is mine, but faithful relationships, i think girls need to explore, guys too, when exploring has ended comes a resolve to say yes, i'm ready to be committed and stick through and thick in a relationship.

Many folks are unfaithful, because of their cravings, instabilities and lack of knowing what they truly want. So it is a phase, as they mature, they will become better. We passed through that phase too.

Yes, there are good relationships around. I rather look and think of those ones than wonder about a wandering toto tongue
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

so sad.when couples who are not sexually compactable and who have no love for each other why won't they cheat.the woman go just marry the man for im money and job security while the man on the other hand go just marry the woman cos pastor told him he got a revelation that the lady is his wife or he just marry cos he feel say time for am to marry don reachcheesy.the result is that both of them go start to dey get extra marital affairscheesy.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
alexialin:

Do you know a friend of mine who works in a hotel, gists me on their clients who come to lodge and am like? I was dismayed and am like I think I must be in different planet.

But babe, how do u cope? As in, how do u feel having to see this depraved side of humans who patronize the hotel?
She laughed and said well, she can't leave the job nah and moreover that's how it is the hotel business . You see all kind of things and shady sides of humans

Stop it. We want details. What did your friend notice about the visitors at the hotel, tell us. I'm keen on hearing the details
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
lefulefu:
so sad.when couples who are not sexually compactable and who have no love for each other why won't they cheat.the woman go just marry the man for im money and job security while the man on the other hand go just marry the woman cos pastor told him he got a revelation that the lady is his wife or he just marry cos he feel say time for am to marry don reachcheesy.the result is that both of them go start to dey get extra marital affairscheesy.

I disagree with sexual compatibility, brotherly, if you know what better love is, it creates room for acceptance, true and deep love is loyal and committed. True love doesn't quit over flimsy excuses, people just don't love right
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by xynerise: 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

I disagree with sexual compatibility, brotherly, if you know what better love is, it creates room for acceptance, true and deep love is loyal and committed. True love doesn't quit over flimsy excuses, people just don't love rigkht

True. That talk about sexual compatibility is a hoax. You enjoy sex more when you are in true love.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
xynerise:

True. That talk about sexual compatibility is a hoax. You enjoy sex more when you are in true love.

We keep telling them, they don't listen. The greatest faced this generation has bought is the sexual compatibility lie. If Adam and Eve were sexually incompatible if sexual compatibility is true, then we won't have the whole of existence as we have it today
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by QueenMarvella(f): 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
M faithful o
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by xynerise: 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

We keep telling them, they don't listen

They won't listen because the western world has made sex an adventure which every curious person would want to explore
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
xynerise:

They won't listen because the western world has made sex an adventure which every curious person would want to explore

Tushe.Spot on. Glad to meet an individual of like understanding. Sex is easy when love is in place, intact. Sex is not an adventure, a fun-act between lower species to just engage in randomly. Sex is enjoyable when love is appropriate. The inadequacy of love is why we have terrible sex lives
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
Henitan24:
I'm certain I'll be faithful to my spouse. So help me God
Da lord is ur strength cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blackfyre:

Are you a virgin?

Still virgin hunting ? cheesy

Will you sacrifice compatibility for virginity?
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by xynerise: 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Tushe.Spot on. Glad to meet an individual of like understanding. Sex is easy when love is in place, intact. Sex is not an adventure, a fun-act between lower species to just engage in randomly. Sex is enjoyable when love is appropriate. The inadequacy of love is why we have terrible sex lives

Exactly. I have tried both( Sex in love and out of love). The former speaks volume. When I tried the latter, it was all about the ego.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
xynerise:

Exactly. I have tried both( Sex in love and out of love). The former speaks volume. When I tried the latter, it was all about the ego.

The satiety that comes from sex is buoyed by love. Sexual satiety is the underlying reason people cheat, not compatibility
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

I disagree with sexual compatibility, brotherly, if you know what better love is, it creates room for acceptance, true and deep love is loyal and committed. True love doesn't quit over flimsy excuses, people just don't love right
imagine a situation my brother u have a high sex drive and u happen to end up with a lady who is frigid.how u going to cope?
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Still virgin hunting ? cheesy

Will you sacrifice compatibility for virginity?

I am not hunting for anything ooo

Nope...that will be stupid..
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
lefulefu:
imagine a situation my brother u have a high sex drive and u happen to end up with a lady who is frigid.how u going to cope?

This is why we say love is key. Love balances it. The lady out of love stretches herself up to meet somewhere in the middle, the man out of love considers her, they both meet in the middle. The reason why we have imbalance in sexuality in relationships is that one party is selfish or another is inconsiderate about the needs of the other. So in such a case, the solution is still the same thing, true love

God din't make humans for sex, rather sex was made for humans to enjoy, if we get the logic, we can tweak sex to suit ourselves and have fun.

Not saying i know all about it, but when i eventually get married, there's a lot of work to do in my head first, as in the other individual.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blackfyre:

I am not hunting for anything ooo

Nope...that will be stupid..

Indeed, been following you for a while. Couldn't help notice your disgust for ... cheesy cheesy cheesy ( rimming, swallowing, sucking )
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
lefulefu:

Sexual compatibility, sexual incompatibility, all arises from insecurities, fears and doubts. I don't allow negativity from the basis of my decisions. It's simple ! My sexual satiety is first of all mental than otherwise. It's how we see, not what we see. I hope we all get it right in marriage. We're getting closer to the bells
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Stop it. We want details. What did your friend notice about the visitors at the hotel, tell us. I'm keen on hearing the details

Heheheheheheh cheesy

You sure, you want details?

Hmmmm
OK o

Tighten your seat belt and get ready. cheesy

She said some married man have already paid for a particular room for a period of like 6months or so, to bring in different shapes and sizes of female students, every weekend.
While a couple who lodged in one of the suites, the newly wedded husband also paid for a room downstairs where his gf came in and stayed in the room for a whole one week. He was shuttling up to be with his new bride, and down in the early. Morning to be with his gf cheesy

Another one, the fiance and fiancee have already planned a date for their wedding. The fiance, owner of one oil and gas company like that in delta state came to Lagos for a business meeting and lodged in my friend's hotel, so his fiancee a lawyer usually come around sometimes in the evening to check up on him.. And he knows the days she drops by. But other days she doesn't drop by, him and his Lagos friend goes to unilag to pick up babes for the night. Then the next day, the cleaner cleans up the room, squeaky clean. So one fateful day the fiancee came, checked everywhere in the room like a detective cheesy and saw a strand of eyes lashes underneath the bed, but on the floor. ( Seems God wants to open her eyes that day) Al hell was let loose that day. The dumb fiancee was blaming the workers there saying, it seems they use the suite to bring in ladies.
Can u imagine? cheesy
While the fiance went to meet one of the female cleaners saying she should lie, it was her eyelashes that fell down while cleaning the room and he will. Settle her well. Lol

Instead of her suspecting her fiance, she was saying the workers are using the room for extra buizness and fun. Cos the guy paid for three weeks at a strectch,
so the suite won't be given out. Lol.
The cleaner said she can't lie o.. Ha! Oga sorry I can't o.
The fiancee was vibrating, she wants to see the manager of the hotel. What rubbish! How dare someone use her fiance suite for extra biz?

My dear, u will also see an advanced woman with a toy boy taking a room.
Corporate ladies going into a room to meet with clients.
Students and all..

Smhhh.. Na wa

She said most nights, she hardly sleeps cos of screams and moaning of women coming out of the rooms lol

O ga o cheesy

Nigerians which way oooo cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by xynerise: 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

The satiety that comes from sex is buoyed by love. Sexual satiety is the underlying reason people cheat, not compatibility

Exactly...love brings communication in sex. cheesy

People don't even listen to sex language these days grin
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
alexialin:

Heheheheheheh cheesy

You sure, you want details?

Hmmmm
OK o

Tighten your seat belt and get ready. cheesy

She said some married man have already paid for a particular room for a period of like 6months or so, to bring in different shapes and sizes of female students, every weekend.
While a couple who lodged in one of the suites, the newly wedded husband also paid for a room downstairs where his gf came in and stayed in the room for a whole one week. He was shuttling up to be with his new bride, and down in the early. Morning to be with his gf cheesy

Another one, the fiance and fiancee have already planned a date for their wedding. The fiance, owner of one oil and gas company like that in delta state came to Lagos for a business meeting and lodged in my friend's hotel, so his fiancee a lawyer usually come around sometimes in the evening to check up on him.. And he knows the days she drops by. But other days she doesn't drop by, him and his Lagos friend goes to unilag to pick up babes for the night. Then the next day, the cleaner cleans up the room. So one fateful day she came, checked everywhere in the room like a detective cheesy and saw a strand of eyes lashes underneath the bed, but on the floor. Al hell was let loose that day. The dumb fiance was blaming the workers there saying, it seems they use the suite to bring in ladies.
Can u imagine? cheesy

Instead of her suspecting her fiance, she was saying the workers are using the room for extra buizness and fun. Cos the guy paid for three weeks at a strectch,
so the suite won't be given out. Lol

My dear, u will also see an advanced woman with a toy boy taking a room.
Corporate ladies going into a room to meet with clients.
Students and all..

Smhhh.. Na wa

She said most nights, she hardly sleeps cos of screams and moaning of women coming out of the rooms lol

O ga o cheesy

Nigerians which way oooo cheesy

This sounds delicious -

Lol. I'm so filled. I won't eat for one month. No be today ! Nonetheless, i won't let myself be worried jare. Will just find myself a God-fearing lady and settle down next year ! The hunt for me begins now !

I see it around me to a reduced extent anyways. It's almost disheartening, but wetin be your won, be your own. If we find the right person and stay right there, we'll be fine !
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
xynerise:

Exactly...love brings communication in sex. cheesy

People don't even listen to sex language these days grin

True. Tushe. Love brings expression, communication and satiety
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by tosyne2much(m): 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
nothing like faithful to me, use me and dump me while i use u too and dump u.

hoess aint loyal nigggaa ain't loyal anymore
So you think you can never find a faithful wife? cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by tosyne2much(m): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
lefulefu:
I know say na you go ask this kind kweshion cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Sickle Cell Meets Love / Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! / What Do You Do With Gifts From An Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.