Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Hook-ups/dating - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hook-ups/dating (2441 Views)

Looking For Brothels, Ashawo Spots, Hook-ups In JOS / Sugar Mummy/ Daddy Hook Ups / Bankers hook ups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hook-ups/dating by Tracypacy(f): 8:06am On Nov 22, 2017
follow us on Instagram on tracypacyhookups

Hook-ups/Dating

Registration For Hook up & Dating is absolutely FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Hook ups

To Start Send Your:
Name:
Genotype:
State:
Hobbies:
IG Handle:
Phone No.:
Email Address:
Pictures

To shotellapamela@gmail.com
Re: Hook-ups/dating by Tracypacy(f): 9:03am On Nov 22, 2017
Name: Olukoya Funmilade
Genotype: AA
State: Ogun
Hobbies: Football
Phone No.: 07059988706
Email Address: o.olukoya11@gmail.com
Re: Hook-ups/dating by Tracypacy(f): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
A single mother.
37 to 45yrs,
Shopping
AS
Abuja
Business woman
Shopping
Arikwani@ Instagram or
lawaltoyin49@gmail.com

Ayo
26yrs- Men should be 33-40 yrs
Bursar
Abuja
Cooking
Muslim
motunrayokhafilah138@gmail.Com

Chioma
Teacher
AS
Reading
Christain
25yrs
Lagos

Abuja
Enterprenuer
Christian
in D8780F88
Re: Hook-ups/dating by Tracypacy(f): 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: Hook-ups/dating by Tracypacy(f): 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
We back
Re: Hook-ups/dating by Tracypacy(f): 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
Thank you for keeping faith with us. we wish to inform our esteem & prospective clients that confidential briefs are paid services.

1 Like

Re: Hook-ups/dating by Tracypacy(f): 11:54am On Feb 02, 2018
Name: Sherrif
Genotype: A +ive
State:Niger State
Hobbies: love doing music, travelling, meeting new friends
IG Handle: offical_snr
Phone No.: 07016042647
Email Address:sherrifnabil1@gmail.com
Re: Hook-ups/dating by Tracypacy(f): 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
Happy New Month.
Re: Hook-ups/dating by Tracypacy(f): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
Send your mail
We are still available.
Re: Hook-ups/dating by Tracypacy(f): 8:17am On Feb 19, 2018
Name: Daniel
Genotype:
State: Calabar
Hobbies: Swimming
Phone No.: 07067880171
Re: Hook-ups/dating by Tracypacy(f): 8:37am On Feb 19, 2018
Re: Hook-ups/dating by Tracypacy(f): 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
Keleye, based in Kano, needs fun 07013519811
Re: Hook-ups/dating by coolDude1145(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
I NEED A SUGAR MUMMY. My name is Jerry,26 years old, a model, tall, handsome with a firmly built body to die for. Am the definition of a kool dude navigating life, merging traditional values with all it means to be a modern day gentle Man of ambition. I have got the Wit of Sherlock combined with the sarcasm and intelligence of Dr. House, the charisma of Idris Elba with a sprinkle of the "bad-assery" of Marlon Brando. A genuinely responsible young man with ambition and a great work ethic. I truly believe "responsibility" encompasses all the admirable traits. Am a guy with an open, non judgemental mind. I ve a put together appearance that would appeal to any Woman.

I'm very good @ capturing minds with crisp sentences due to the fact that I was born to write like Soyinka, Achebe, James Harley Chase and the rest of all those who were born with a Pen in their hand, but I'd just go on and list random words that best describes me; "I am Loving, Caring, God fearing, Sensitive and Romantic.

I'm the type of Man any Woman would love to be with. (I would literally give my everything to make sure people I love are comfortable) as I'm fiercely protective of those in my life. I'm always seeking opportunities to improve myself whether career wise or just my personal life. Hopefully all these analogy is descriptive enough of myself but let me not also forget the fact that am also VERY GOOD in bed. When it comes to satisfaction on bed, I can boast of the fact that I have something beneath my underpants that can be described as the " TRADITIONAL TASTE OF SATISFACTION". something , Big, Strong and Reliable. If you think am just ranting,then you need to see it for yourself to confirm it. Lol.....

If you've read this far, you must really be something ,so stretch a bit, give yourself a pat on the back maybe grab a drink and go on.......

I'm looking forward to meet a Caring, Loving, Amazing and Awesome SUGAR MUMMY and hopefully form a great friendship. A genuinely caring Woman.
I promise to treat her with much love and respect.

If you are that person, feel FREE to Call or text me .....this are my low-digits : 07068866940.
E-mail : willablow@gmail.com

I know some people would read all this and begin to judge me and make all manners of comments. What I do believe is that , everybody has the right to their own personal life and opinion.

My number again is : 07068866940.
You can call or text me anytime!
Re: Hook-ups/dating by Kelvondo: 8:56am On Apr 28, 2018
Benin city 08149166426
Re: Hook-ups/dating by kayodeluv: 7:15am On Apr 30, 2018
Re: Hook-ups/dating by Tracypacy(f): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2018
The way guysspam other peoples thread with your 'i need''
kayodeluv:
Kelvondo:
coolDude1145:
Re: Hook-ups/dating by Tracypacy(f): 2:23pm On May 28, 2018
Ann, 26yrs, Mouth Gig expert Massage therapist, based in Ikeja, 08086446190

1 Like

Re: Hook-ups/dating by donkelvin10(m): 7:48pm On May 28, 2018
I am don kelvin and I am into computer repairs. I need a lady for a true relationship.. My contacts are +2348183399186, +2348039681384
Re: Hook-ups/dating by smothy(m): 6:12pm On May 29, 2018
Name: Banwo Ola

Genotype: AS

State:Ogun State

Hobbies: Football

Whatsapp and Phone No: 07063612284

Email Address: Banwoismail10@gmail.com
Re: Hook-ups/dating by Tracypacy(f): 7:53am On May 30, 2018
The following monicker should be warned and refrain from posting on this thread
kayodeluv:
Kelvondo:
coolDude1145:
smothy
donkelvin10
Re: Hook-ups/dating by SherrifNabil(m): 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
Name: SHERRIF NABIL
Phone no:08061311401
more details whatsaapp cool
Re: Hook-ups/dating by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
“READY FOR MARRIAGE " matchmaking forum where you find your soulmate for matchmaking.
Our matchmaking program is one of the best which is less-stress in locating your choice of man and woman. WhatsApp the admin on 09073493007... It's 100% free to be a member
Re: Hook-ups/dating by Taiwop77(m): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
Taiwo from Ogun state ready to settled d
For relationship need a lady BTW the age of 23-26yrs contact me on 08103679234 thanks
I don't mind a single mother of not more than one kid as well but must be between 21,25yrs
Re: Hook-ups/dating by ezychoco(f): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2018
MEETME RELATIONSHIP GROUP is dedicated to match you up with eligible singles that are marriage material. We can help you find your soul mate and friends Contact now on WhatsApp +2349073493007 to add u to the group and meet your dream partner and friends..it is 100% free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hook-ups/dating by Olamsoh: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2019
wink
ezychoco:
MEETME RELATIONSHIP GROUP is dedicated to match you up with eligible singles that are marriage material. We can help you find your soul mate and friends Contact now on WhatsApp +2349073493007 to add u to the group and meet your dream partner and friends..it is 100% free
Re: Hook-ups/dating by coolDude1145(m): 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
Tracypacy:
follow us on Instagram on tracypacyhookups

Hook-ups/Dating

Registration For Hook up & Dating is absolutely FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Hook ups

To Start Send Your:
Name:
Genotype:
State:
Hobbies:
IG Handle:
Phone No.:
Email Address:
Pictures

To shotellapamela@gmail.com

I NEED A SUGAR MUMMY.
My name is Jerry,26 years old, a model, tall, handsome with a firmly built body to die for. Am the definition of a kool dude navigating life, merging traditional values with all it means to be a modern day gentle Man of ambition. I have got the Wit of Sherlock combined with the sarcasm and intelligence of Dr. House, the charisma of Idris Elba with a sprinkle of the "bad-assery" of Marlon Brando. A genuinely responsible young man with ambition and a great work ethic. I truly believe "responsibility" encompasses all the admirable traits. Am a guy with an open, non judgemental mind. I ve a put together appearance that would appeal to any Woman.

I'm very good @ capturing minds with crisp sentences due to the fact that I was born to write like Soyinka, Achebe, James Harley Chase and the rest of all those who were born with a Pen in their hand, but I'd just go on and list random words that best describes me; "I am Loving, Caring, God fearing, Sensitive and Romantic.

I'm the type of Man any Woman would love to be with. (I would literally give my everything to make sure people I love are comfortable) as I'm fiercely protective of those in my life. I'm always seeking opportunities to improve myself whether career wise or just my personal life. Hopefully all these analogy is descriptive enough of myself but let me not also forget the fact that am also VERY GOOD in bed. When it comes to satisfaction on bed, I can boast of the fact that I have something beneath my underpants that can be described as the " TRADITIONAL TASTE OF SATISFACTION". something , Big, Strong and Reliable. If you think am just ranting,then you need to see it for yourself to confirm it. Lol.....

If you've read this far, you must really be something ,so stretch a bit, give yourself a pat on the back maybe grab a drink and go on.......

I'm looking forward to meet a Caring, Loving, Amazing and Awesome SUGAR MUMMY and hopefully form a great friendship. A genuinely caring Woman.
I promise to treat her with much love and respect.

If you are that person, feel FREE to Call or text me .....this are my low-digits : 07068866940.
E-mail : willablow@gmail.com

I know some people would read all this and begin to judge me and make all manners of comments. What I do believe is that , everybody has the right to their own personal life and opinion.

My number again is : 07068866940.
You can call or text me anytime!
Re: Hook-ups/dating by SteveOfu: 11:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
Re: Hook-ups/dating by Puzzles: 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
You're invited

Re: Hook-ups/dating by donkelvin10(m): 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
I am Don Kelvin in search of a true relationship.... any serious lady should WhatsApp or call me @ +2349023630072
Re: Hook-ups/dating by Pascopele: 6:16am On Mar 17, 2021
donkelvin10:
I am Don Kelvin in search of a true relationship.... any serious lady should WhatsApp or call me @ +2349023630072
take time off nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Welcome A New Romancelander / Need A Cool Rich Guy/man For A Serious Relationship / If U Nid A Sugar Daddy In Lagos... Plss Dnt Call Or Text If U Nt Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.