Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� (2776 Views)

N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# / Npower 2017 Applicants Pre-selection Status Checker Released / N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by npowerng: 8:17am On Nov 22, 2017
Hi there,
You can check your pre-selection status here ���
http://check.npvn.ng/#/preSelectionStatus

Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by psalms37(f): 8:27am On Nov 22, 2017
Just checked my status was told no matching record in the database. What's that supposed to mean?
Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:29am On Nov 22, 2017
Successful
Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by founts(m): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:
Hi there,
You can check your pre-selection status here ���
http://check.npvn.ng/#/preSelectionStatus

Goodmorning Sir
Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 22, 2017
Npower.ng!!! I checked with my BVN yesterday and got a congratulatory message. However, I am yet to get any SMS up till this moment. Please where do I stand sir/madam?
Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2017
G
Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by npowerng: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2017
psalms37:
Just checked my status was told no matching record in the database. What's that supposed to mean?

Good day,

That means You were not selected, but all hope is not lost.
You can Google N-sip and check for other social investment programs sir.
Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by npowerng: 9:04am On Nov 22, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Successful

Congratulations, You have our best wishes.
Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

Congratulations, You have our best wishes.
Thank You cheesy
Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by npowerng: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2017
Yaksson:
Npower.ng!!! I checked with my BVN yesterday and got a congratulatory message. However, I am yet to get any SMS up till this moment. Please where do I stand sir/madam?

You don't need to panic, If you did not receive SMS, Then it's possible that DND has been active on your Sim.
Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by npowerng: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2017
founts:

Goodmorning Sir, when I checked mine all I saw was "Sorry! No matching record found in the preselection database" and this is my bvn which I used in logging in when I took the test online but now it is another story. What do yu advice?

Good day,

That means You were not selected, but all hope is not lost.
You can Google N-sip and check for other social investment programs sir.
Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by Armynu(m): 9:37am On Nov 22, 2017
Thanking God. I made the preselection stage.. @npowerng after checking I didn't get any text message and the message displayed read thus
"Congratulations! you have now been invited to the next stage of the N-power selection process. Details on your physical verification will be communicated to you later".
Please just want to ask what next after this. Thanks.
Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by Slimszy: 9:51am On Nov 22, 2017
What date is the physical verification? Btw, is redeployment possible?
Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by funnix: 9:55am On Nov 22, 2017
When I checked yesterday I was not been selected. I just checked now with my bvn I received a congratulatory message that I've been preselected. What could that mean pls
Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by npowerng: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2017
Armynu:
Thanking God. I made the preselection stage.. @npowerng after checking I didn't get any text message and the message displayed read thus
"Congratulations! you have now been invited to the next stage of the N-power selection process. Details on your physical verification will be communicated to you later".
Please just want to ask what next after this. Thanks.

Details on your physical verification will be communicated to you in due time.
Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by npowerng: 10:54am On Nov 22, 2017
Slimszy:
What date is the physical verification? Btw, is redeployment possible?

Details on your physical verification will be communicated to you in due time.

1 Like

Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by Hilolo(m): 11:09am On Nov 22, 2017
Please what's the age bracket for those in N power Agro?
Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by npowerng: 11:13am On Nov 22, 2017
Hilolo:
Please what's the age bracket for those in N power Agro?

18 to 35, sir.
Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by dt4omoh(f): 11:13am On Nov 22, 2017
Hi, what is N-sip
Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by ganiyu26(m): 11:27am On Nov 22, 2017
Please sir, how do i retreive my misplaced reference number.Thanks
Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by npowerng: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
ganiyu26:
Please sir, how do i retreive my misplaced reference number.Thanks

You only need your BVN and Phone number to check your application status.
Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by npowerng: 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
dt4omoh:
Hi, what is N-sip

National social investment programme. smiley
Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by Welcomme: 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

National social investment programme. smiley
On the day of the verification, what will be the evidence of me being selected since I did not receive any message but I saw my name on the site that I have been selected? I need clarity.
Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by npowerng: 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
Welcomme:
On the day of the verification, what will be the evidence of me being selected since I did not receive any message but I saw my name on the site that I have been selected? I need clarity.

Your Bvn is unique sir, Details on your physical verification will be communicated to you later.
Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by Ezypretty: 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
npower I dont understand you people again. I applied last year but was unable to write the test due to invalid login, this year again I applied, wrote the test perfectly well only for me to see ( no matching record found in the database) when I input my Bvn. please clarify the criteria for pre- selection because am heart broken right now

1 Like

Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by ganiyu26(m): 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

You only need your BVN and Phone number to check your application status.
Not for checking i already checked and it a congratulatory msg...But i will be needing d ref number for verification. Please help on how to retrieve it. Thanks
Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by GreatSuccess: 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
@npowerng: Thanks a lot. I was pre-selected both online and through SMS. Thanks.
Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by npowerng: 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
GreatSuccess:
@npowerng: Thanks a lot. I was pre-selected both online and through SMS. Thanks.

Congratulations, Details on the physical verification would be made available in due time

1 Like

Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by galaciousbabe(f): 7:35am On Nov 23, 2017
I hope there is a second list coming out, because too many people already having a heart ache. npowerng please help reduce the number. Just saying!!!
Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by MUSACALLY(m): 10:56am On Nov 23, 2017
I did everything to get the N-Power job. I visited
their Twitter page, Facebook page, and website
everyday just not to get left behind. I applied for
other people too in fact many. I went to bank
several times to get my BVN Printout just to make sure that BVN matches my application but at the very end this N-Power people or their System said Invalid BVN Log in. Shocking. I am Gobsmacked
Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by WINDSOW(m): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
MUSACALLY:
I did everything to get the N-Power job. I visited
their Twitter page, Facebook page, and website
everyday just not to get left behind. I applied for
other people too in fact many. I went to bank
several times to get my BVN Printout just to make sure that BVN matches my application but at the very end this N-Power people or their System said Invalid BVN Log in. Shocking. I am Gobsmacked
Bro! Village people is involved.
Re: Hi There, You Can Check Your Pre-selection Status Here ��� by MUSACALLY(m): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2017
WINDSOW:
Bro! Village people is involved.
I see.... me self D tin don tire me. Make i jeje finish my HND and see where D Lord will put us.

(1) (Reply)

deleted / Ptdf Training / Standard Chartered Bank Teller Portharcourt Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.