Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land (24906 Views)

I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? / GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - / "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Kizyte(m): 8:22am On Nov 22, 2017
Hello PropertyLanders, Etisalat Nigeria is proposing to build their network mast on my small piece of land, after several searches, they concluded it's mine they want cos it's on a hilltop.

They are coming next month with their boss for negotiation, please I need your opinion on this proposal. How do I start with the negotiation? How much do you think is reasonable to rent the land to them?

Please I need your ideas!

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by tripoli007(m): 8:24am On Nov 22, 2017
You DON hammer ..contact a lawyer or a good real estate agent

Finally after 1yr of being a ghost member and 3years of being a registered nairalander I made FTC

I feel so exciteddddd .. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Kizyte(m): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2017
tripoli007:
You DON hammer ..contact a lawyer or a good real estate agent
OK, a friend told me he knew of someone who rented his for 3.5M annually. Must I contact a lawyer before the negotiation?

12 Likes

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 22, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by FreeWorld23: 8:50am On Nov 22, 2017
Kizyte:
OK, a friend told me he knew of someone who rented his for 3.5M annually. Must I contact a lawyer before the negotiation?
if ur land is in an undeveloped area, u will get lesser than that price. But if it's in a well developed area, u will get nothing less than 10m for a 5 year lease and 2 automatic employment Slot if you have graduates in ur family if u play your game well. My mum's friend experience is what I am talking about.

177 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 22, 2017
Kizyte:
Hello PropertyLanders, Etisalat Nigeria is proposing to build their network mast on my small piece of land, after several searches, they concluded it's mine they want cos it's on a hilltop.

They are coming next month with their boss for negotiation, please I need your opinion on this proposal. How do I start with the negotiation? How much do you think is reasonable to rent the land to them?

Do not do any negotiations or business without a lawyer.

83 Likes

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by dominique(f): 9:14am On Nov 22, 2017
There is no company in Nigeria called Etisalat ng. Better do your due diligence and involve a competent lawyer so you don't get swindled.

203 Likes

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Kizyte(m): 9:18am On Nov 22, 2017
FreeWorld23:
if ur land is in an undeveloped area, u will get lesser than that price. But if it's in a well developed area, u will get nothing less than 10m for a 5 year lease and 2 automatic employment Slot if you have graduates in ur family if u play your game well. My mum's friend experience is what I am talking about.
Wow! Thanks for this info. The land is located in a well developed area and a suburb of Abuja.

14 Likes

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Kizyte(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2017
Evaberry:

Do not do any negotiations or business without a lawyer.
Alright, thanks! I'll contact a lawyer at once.

5 Likes

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by tripoli007(m): 9:27am On Nov 22, 2017
Kizyte:

Contact a lawyer and have a good documentation ,you never can tell .It is in your own interest ,but whichever way the ball is in your court ,you can increase the money from that .Life is a bargain ,they would definitely negotiate ..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Kizyte(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2017
tripoli007:

Contact a lawyer and have a good documentation ,you never can tell .It is in your own interest ,but whichever way the ball is in your court ,you can increase the money from that .Life is a bargain ,they would definitely negotiate ..
Thank you so much!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 22, 2017
You mean 9mobile

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by ThisTrend(f): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2017
Your wish

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by midehi2(f): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2017
u don hammar be that grin

5 Likes

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by HealthWealthy(m): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2017
Free data for you.
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Naijaphobia(m): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2017
Scammers on your land....Etisalat no longer exist in Nigeria.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by teamsynergy: 11:41am On Nov 22, 2017
get a business lawyer

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by ThisTrend(f): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2017
FreeWorld23:

1 Share

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by psychologist(m): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2017
Etisalat or 9mobile?
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by UbanmeUdie: 11:42am On Nov 22, 2017
shocked

Please contact your pastor first and fast to know if it is God's will.

My pastor says some opportunities are not blessings but open traps.

Secondly, get a lawyer. I mean a competent layer not those charge and bail lawyers with funny coats.

But that etisalat wey u mention so no dey exist again o. Be careful!

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by free2ryhme: 11:42am On Nov 22, 2017
Kizyte:

bros you are a big boy dont sell

collect only rent

I repeat collect only rent dont sell

if you sell your own don finish ooo

32 Likes

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by lifestyle1(m): 11:42am On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by utenwuson: 11:42am On Nov 22, 2017
ten million for 5yr ....... they will tell u there re writing twelve million so two million is automatically theirs

9 Likes

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by free2ryhme: 11:42am On Nov 22, 2017
Kizyte:

dont sell that piece of land but you can collect rent to hammer dont allow anyone to deceiving you into selling

Guy, we don advise you reach

10 Likes

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by kay29000(m): 11:43am On Nov 22, 2017
Men! Christmas is sure for you.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by shedy03(m): 11:43am On Nov 22, 2017
dominique:
There is no company in Nigeria called Etisalat ng. Better do your due diligence and involve a competent lawyer so you don't get swindled.
true

1 Like

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Oluwaseyi00(m): 11:44am On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by izzou(m): 11:44am On Nov 22, 2017
grin

There's nothing like Etisalat in Nigeria

You better be careful

Scammers don reach your doormouth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 22, 2017
To be honest if you are not living there or you plan for others not to go ahead if so please learn about the dangers of radiation and it’s relation to cancer it’s not now it’s later on that the wahala go start and unfortunately sometimes money isn’t enough it’s early detection that counts the money is good but the long term effects are deadly

11 Likes

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by ojmetrix(m): 11:46am On Nov 22, 2017
kaykhalie:
Hey Guys.Vote for your own girl i was nominated for two awards in the JEAawards

#best female rapper

#best performing act

kindly use use this link to vote for me click

KAY_KHALIE

http://www.jtownclusterng.com/jeawards-2017-voting/0/

follow me on instagram.....kay_khalie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Soil Investigation Is Necessary For Your Building Project / 2000 Houses Submerged In Makurdi (photos) / UPDATED! these properties are for sale. grab them now@give away prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.