Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land (24907 Views)

I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? / GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - / "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Olulinks(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
dominique:
There is no company in Nigeria called Etisalat ng. Better do your due diligence and involve a competent lawyer so you don't get swindled.
Your sense correct jare. When people hear money dey don't think again.
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Kizyte(m): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
igwegeorgiano:
my guy you are on top of the world now. i have a plot in akwa ibom eket precisely and airtel biult their mast on my land. we had a leasing agreement for every five years. trust me its bn a wonderful deal.get a good property lawyer and and a very good negotiator for d deal and you are good to go
How much were you paid for a 5 year lease bro?
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Kizyte(m): 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
charles009:
mannie i leased mine in calabar for 2.6m per annum for 5 years. i get 10k recharge cards monthly. there are a few add ons. But finally sha, the team will add small something for themselves. if anybody insisits u sell, please burst the person head with coke bottle
Wow! That's good to know bro
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Kizyte(m): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
mavinc4u:

bro, let me know how you finally finalize it all. who knows, i might get such a deal in future. thanks
OK, I'll create another thread when the deal is done!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Kizyte(m): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
dominique:
There is no company in Nigeria called Etisalat ng. Better do your due diligence and involve a competent lawyer so you don't get swindled.
Yeah, I know but I used to know them as Etisalat. Anyway, thanks for the correction!
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
Kizyte:
How much were you paid for a 5 year lease bro?
22.5m
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by basadenet: 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
It is good to get a lawyer involved but you have to be very wise, because some of those lawyers are con artist. so shine your eye well well.
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Leemekzy: 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
MTN paid 25m to my dad for 5years.
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Kizyte(m): 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
igwegeorgiano:
22.5m
Wow! I can't wait for my own turn o!
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by bigfather(m): 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
Kizyte:
OK, a friend told me he knew of someone who rented his for 3.5M annually. Must I contact a lawyer before the negotiation?

You need a lawyer.

Na cool money o. I hve a friend who charges airtel 5M per annum and they also supplied him electricity 24/7 and also security to guard d mast which is built in his compound.
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=Kizyte post=62620133]Wow! I can't wait for my own turn o! [/quoteit depends on your negotiating strength bro
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
dominique:
very smart lady... You earned my respect.
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Kizyte(m): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
bigfather:

You need a lawyer.

Na cool money o. I hve a friend who charges airtel 5M per annum and they also supplied him electricity 24/7 and also security to guard d mast which is built in his compound.
Wow! God has finally remembered me smiley

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by mojeer678: 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=Jflex07 post=62609493]Shut up[/quote\]

The truth is quite painful, eh?

Not as painful as the tumours that grow all over after exposure to radiofrequency radiation (RFR) from telecom masts transmitters in close proximity to humans and animals.

Denying such a notorious fact qualifies you to be in the latter category! grin

See: https://www.nairaland.com/2971894/telecommunications-masts-dr-bode-olajumoke
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by mojeer678: 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

It has been proven times without numbers that this your assertion is 100% false. Nothing like radiation on a Mast that's at least 40ft high.

Making such a generalised statement without proof is irresponsible. We all know it's a false statement hence cannot be supported.

Those living beside telecom masts suffer and they know it!

The few cash you're collecting now won't be enough to treat yourself and others around you from the irreversible afflictions definitely associated with radiation from masts/phones or in the event of its collapsing without warning!

Just google mast collapses in Nigeria.

A word is enough for the smart.
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Beryl007: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
*For your Borehole Drilling and Geophysical Survey at Reasonable Price....Contact us @ SDU Geology Firm...via call and whatsapp : 09035560780 Email: samueladeyemia9@gmail.com. We are at your Service at Ogun State, Oyo State , Lagos State, Osun State, Ekiti State and e
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by bigfather(m): 7:45am On Nov 23, 2017
Kizyte:

Congrats bro!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Kizyte(m): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2017
bigfather:

Congrats bro!
Thanks man! smiley
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Spylord48: 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
Kizyte:
Thanks man! smiley

congrats ooo.. This is really a cool business. God don finally pick your calls. my land is even lying stagnant ,wish such opportunity will come,I won't even mind grabbing with with both my hands and feet.
Abeg negotiate well. land matter can be so tricky and if you close your eyes before you know it you will be left with nothing..Shine your eyes wella.
Hopefully you will negotiate a good and fair deal.
incase they gave U job slot, abeg look my side. congrats once again
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Kizyte(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
Spylord48:

congrats ooo.. This is really a cool business. God don finally pick your calls. my land is even lying stagnant ,wish such opportunity will come,I won't even mind grabbing with with both my hands and feet.
Abeg negotiate well. land matter can be so tricky and if you close your eyes before you know it you will be left with nothing..Shine your eyes wella.
Hopefully you will negotiate a good and fair deal.
incase they gave U job slot, abeg look my side. congrats once again
No probs bro, will give update as soon as everything is done next month smiley
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by mokset123: 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
Kizyte:
No probs bro, will give update as soon as everything is done next month smiley
How did the deal go. Update the house please
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by mrcas: 10:58am On Jan 24, 2020
how can i get one of this telecom company to access a land for leasing?
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by ptech: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Op Don abandon this thread grin
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by sundusea(m): 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
need info please, IM me
Kizyte:
Re: Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land by Kizyte(m): 10:52am On Oct 09, 2020
sundusea:
need info please, IM me
Didn't work out bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Soil Investigation Is Necessary For Your Building Project / 2000 Houses Submerged In Makurdi (photos) / UPDATED! these properties are for sale. grab them now@give away prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.