Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:13 AM

If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes (18393 Views)

Help!! My Mum's Friend Is Toasting Me. / First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 8:39am On Nov 22, 2017
Scratching your balls!!

If you scratch your balls while toasting me, be it stylishly, codedly, swayingly, thigh-rubbingly or outrightly, you may as well look forward to a life without me in it! tongue

Like guys, seriously?
Scratching means you're promiscuous!
Scratching means because of your promiscuity, you have contracted an infection so viral that you can't hide it.

I...I...don't want to be a part of thatsad

Modified
Pic1701

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:39am On Nov 22, 2017
What kind of men approach you and scratch their balls. Let us see your picture

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Epositive(m): 8:42am On Nov 22, 2017
your own better undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Alwaysking: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2017
What's this one feeling like self mtchwww

7 Likes

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by TEAMvido(m): 8:44am On Nov 22, 2017
you're free to do as you like ......

2 Likes

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 22, 2017
Incrizz:
Scratching your balls!!

If you scratch your balls while toasting me, be it stylishly, codedly, swayingly, thigh-rubbingly or outrightly, you may as well look forward to a life without me in it! :p

Like guys, seriously?
Scratching means because of your promiscuity, you have contracted an infection so viral that you can't hide it.

who scratches his ball in public ?
I think you shouldn't succumb not only because of promiscuity bullshît but also cause it's dirty as hell.
1 week boxers gang over to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by ifex370(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2017
Somebody just woke up from sleep, created a thread.. And the first thing that came to her mind.. Is balls

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 22, 2017
Boys approach you grin

I hate when they keep their hands warm, under their pants, then thinking he could touch me shocked

I tell em straight that shi is unhygienic angry

1 Like

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by baromontesquie: 8:59am On Nov 22, 2017
What type of guys approach you while scratching their balls...prolly area boys are attracted to you

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Collinsedeghe(m): 9:03am On Nov 22, 2017
Goodmrn,
Here's my new single. #FFM

FFM is a prayer said by the weak,the strong, the wise,the poor, the noble and everybody, whether sharing the same belief or not... at one time or the other, there seems to be a rising need, relating to a call for help from a Superior being, a daily request to be safe from the present day challenges around the globe, a cry to be saved from some unforeseen battles or visible difficulty, a sign of surrender and dependence, trust and Faith in God.
Exodus 14:14, His desire to be our heavy-duty strength in our weakness.

Watch video and subscribe to my you tube channel below
#
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM7i_5H7LvI

For direct audio download please see below
www.gospelph.com/download/?song=2611

Please share and encourage someone today.
Do have a great week ahead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 22, 2017
Na roadside touts dey approach this one.which respectable guy go dey scratch im balls for publicshocked.

5 Likes

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 22, 2017
Na roadside touts dey approach this one.which respectable guy go dey scratch im balls for publicshocked.

2 Likes

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 9:05am On Nov 22, 2017
Dimples129:
Boys approach you grin

I hate when they keep their hands warm, under their pants, then thinking he could touch me shocked

Thank God I have a witness.
Then that annoying thing they do, doing a quick bend in the knees, what's that for?

3 Likes

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by 912(m): 9:14am On Nov 22, 2017
Alwaysking:
What's this one feeling like self mtchwww

I was just going to ask the exact same question.
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2017
Baromontesquie and Lefulefu at least you agree there are men who do it and you have chosen to call them touts.grin
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 22, 2017
Incrizz:
Baromontesquie and Lefulefu at least you agree there are men who do it and you have chosen to call them touts.grin
its mostly agberos/roadside touts who have such habits of scratching their balls in public cos of their unwashed smelly boxerscheesy.biko anytime a man approach u and start to dey scratch im tin i will advice u to run like usain bolts cos such a man is definetly dirty down therecheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2017
Dimples129:
Boys approach you grin

back in the late 90s and early 2000s..if teenage boys want to approach a lady they will grip the underside of their jeans trousers and walk with a swagger towards the lady.i dont know if they do such nowadayscheesy.

3 Likes

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 9:30am On Nov 22, 2017
Epositive:
your own better undecided

Lol..oya talk to me, whatagwan whicha?grin
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 9:43am On Nov 22, 2017
Alwaysking and 912 please let a girl be girl tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by deafeyez: 9:45am On Nov 22, 2017
ifex370:
Somebody just woke up from sleep, created a thread.. And the first thing that came to her mind.. Is balls
She had a lonely night.
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by theunnamed: 9:46am On Nov 22, 2017
Who want to 'toast' this one self? angry undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2017
ifex370:

How I feel about it is that badgrin
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Tastemoney(m): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2017
Upgrade ur class bebe

1 Like

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2017
deafeyez:

She had a lonely night.

Not a lonely night but an incidence last night.
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2017
Tastemoney:
Upgrade ur class bebe

No. You just stop scratching!!
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by iluvdonjazzy: 10:58am On Nov 22, 2017
baromontesquie:
What type of guys approach you while scratching their balls...prolly area boys are attracted to you
i tire o
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Chuknovski(m): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2017
Incrizz:
Scratching your balls!!

If you scratch your balls while toasting me, be it stylishly, codedly, swayingly, thigh-rubbingly or outrightly, you may as well look forward to a life without me in it! :p

Like guys, seriously?

ooo come on don't be myopically bewildered, what if at the point of toasting you an Ant crawls up his balls, so because fukfuk people don plenty u kuku don think say to scratch prik NA sickness, chai girls of nowadays just talk say, scratching prik turns u On abeg, its not bad to like fukfuk after all u are a product of it,
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Airforce1(m): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2017
These one is living in a slum

3 Likes

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by MrCross: 11:18am On Nov 22, 2017
Who Toasting You Epp? undecided
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by ubunja(m): 11:23am On Nov 22, 2017
i always make it a point to do the things women claim they hate grin grin grin
the next couple of gals im gonna approach I WILL BE SCRATCHING MY BALLS grin
women always claim to hate things yet if u do those things it turns them on cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 22, 2017
Incrizz:

Thank God I have a witness.
Then that annoying thing they do, doing a quick bend in the knees, what's that for?

so Man Can Not Scratch Balls In Peace Again? Abi you Go Scratch Am For Me... Its The Same Balls You Would Still Suck later... Girls... Smh... I Know What Is Hungryin You... Oya come And Suck undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) / Nigerian Married Men And Adultery / Who Recovers Faster After A Breakup Men Or Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.