Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) (59948 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 22, 2017
Celebrating their 9th year together, an American lady and Instagram user @melovingme, recounted how her boyfriend left his phone with her and drove off after she refused giving him her number.

According to her, when a man wants you he takes risks and chances, here’s her story;

“He pulled up and asked me for my number… I said ” No”. He said ok, He handed me HIS phone and drove off, I was in complete shock! He called me on his phone later that night ( I was searching all through it). Make a long story short, 9 years strong. When a man wants you he takes risks, chances , and Bets it all. What I’ve learned from him, No, is not an answer, if you see and believe in your Vision, and stick to your plan. Chances must be taken , take the ones that are worth it. HAPPY Monday!”

https://www.lailasblog.com/lady-reveals-boyfriend-wooed-leaving-phone-number/

32 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by myboy2010(m): 8:56am On Nov 22, 2017
try that with a Nigerian girl

332 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by 48noble(m): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2017
he is not a FCK boy

44 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by mazimee(m): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2017
Give a Typical Nigerian slay queen your Tecno (ordinary Tecno) and come back and tell me your testimony.

212 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by izzou(m): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2017
Leave your phone with a Nigerian slay queen, especially if its a Samsung Note 8+

Na body go tell you when you dial your number, and you hear the usual voice

Sorry, the number you dialed does not exist. Please check the number and dial again

grin

257 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by DuchessLily(f): 9:03am On Nov 22, 2017
Nice! Congrats to u and happy anniversary

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2017
A Nigerian girl will sell that phone the next day without blinking and when you ask her why she sold it you will hear answers like

1. I thought you sowed it into my life

2. I thought you were tired of the phone and you dashed me

Nigerian girls and dash

281 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by slim19(m): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2017
I can't take such risk grin

7 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Dandiaz72(m): 9:18am On Nov 22, 2017
American ladies: "wtf" naija girls:21st century manna... God of impossibilities

11 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 22, 2017
what a creative way, I should try this sometime wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Lionbite(m): 9:32am On Nov 22, 2017
Evaberry:
A Nigerian girl will sell that phone the next day without blinking and when you ask her why she sold it you will hear answers like

Nigerian girls and dash
lol.... So true

8 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by RichiB(m): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2017
Nigeria girl go use the sim of that phone take shew shewing gum!

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by wtfcoded: 9:41am On Nov 22, 2017
I can only do that when i'm an ambassado of tecno phones

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by theunnamed: 9:41am On Nov 22, 2017
I am here to defend some Nigerian girls cos some of the ones I know will most likely not...

Y'all are right,I give up

22 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by deafeyez: 9:43am On Nov 22, 2017
Evaberry:

Nigerian girls and dash

Dashing is not bad. Only thing, boys do the dashing.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Me77: 9:44am On Nov 22, 2017
I really loved ladies with short hair, there's something special about them cry I would not only leave my Phone with her, i would've gave her My Atm with the password on it. It is all yours lady.

7 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2017
Nigerian girls this, Nigerian girls that.Enough of the black painting.

I've once interceded between a guy and a chick at the bus stop, the guy no gre go o. The babe stayed but refused to drop her number, as an elder, i had to intercede between the both of them, in the end the guy gave her his phone, Guess what, they ended up dating !

So let's stop de-repping ourselves at every slightest opportunity abeg !

Spare the cyber space the Nigerians are evil rhetoric. Let's stop it abeg !

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by FitnessDoctor: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2017
She seems very mature, I am not sure any African lady wouldn't do away with that phone.
In Other News
2 Reasons Why You Should Never Have Oral $ex
www.realfitbody.com/search/label/Sexual%20Health
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by kay29000(m): 11:57am On Nov 22, 2017
Interesting
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by ogorwyne(f): 11:57am On Nov 22, 2017
interesting

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by simplemach(m): 11:58am On Nov 22, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by BIGTinfotech: 11:58am On Nov 22, 2017
Okay...so we should fry tissue paper. undecided

#BlackFriday offer!

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 11:59am On Nov 22, 2017
Ive tried to use this strategy once bt i backed out. u might just hv lost ur fone and all for nothing. Lol
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Joephat(m): 11:59am On Nov 22, 2017
cool

Yea, its a nice code shaa

I gave one girl phone in d campus like that and the next time I called her, it was the boyfriend who is a cult guy... He was d one who picked it and I had to beg before getting the phone back

During that BlackBerry era. I later penetrate the girl shaa. It was a huge testimony.

Guys, take the same risk, it pays..

But, this olosho is celebrating 9years of boyfriend.. American magic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Shhhh01(f): 11:59am On Nov 22, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Celebrating their 9th year together, an American lady and Instagram user @melovingme, recounted how her boyfriend left his phone with her and drove off after she refused giving him her number.

According to her, when a man wants you he takes risks and chances, here’s her story;

“He pulled up and asked me for my number… I said ” No”. He said ok, He handed me HIS phone and drove off, I was in complete shock! He called me on his phone later that night ( I was searching all through it). Make a long story short, 9 years strong. When a man wants you he takes risks, chances , and Bets it all. What I’ve learned from him, No, is not an answer, if you see and believe in your Vision, and stick to your plan. Chances must be taken , take the ones that are worth it. HAPPY Monday!”

https://www.lailasblog.com/lady-reveals-boyfriend-wooed-leaving-phone-number/

boy friend not husband. i pray for her.
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by positivelord: 11:59am On Nov 22, 2017
Naija guys can only try that stunt with old Nokia touch..lol

25 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by fabrestove: 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
Rubbish talk dis morning, how is that my concern?
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by coalcoal1(m): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
huh
Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
And that automatically convinced her that the dude is actually not a fucck boy

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
myboy2010:
try that with a Nigerian girl

Formating things

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) by FaniDan(f): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Lovely hips

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida / Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) / How Far Can She Push You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.