Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned (4747 Views)

I Received This Today, Please Help If It's Scam? / Got Two Job Offers Today. Please Advice On Which To Choose / Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Read Carefully And Stay Tuned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by npowerng: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
manny4u:

I have been paid up until october, i appreciate your effort and response but this has taken too long already, and nobody has contacted me and tell me what exactly the problem is so that i can follow up. This is not fair at all!!!

Did you receive your September stipend ?
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by npowerng: 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
benitochakone:

Dear npower, this will be the 4th time I will be posting this. My wife has not been. Paid despite her Bvn, and account details being super correct. She attended the physical verification and was subsequently posted to a school. She has since been teaching there and not even a single payment. Her profile wrongly reads disqualified with no reason. Several attempts to contact your handles have all been met with silence. In early September she finally got a response from your support desk to forward clearance letter from the head of her PPA, which she did promptly and followed up with subsequent mails. Until now there has been no response, her profile is not changed still. Please what could be going on. How on earth can a person be treated this way? Is there any hope for us? Or do u advice she just stops going to her PPA altogether? I need an urgent response from you please. She is presently serving at Sabon Gari LGA Kaduna state. Her name is Nancy John

Email address and Phone number.
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by FatherJP(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:
We will be addressing a number of your concerns today.
Please stay tuned to our Social Media Channels.
#NPowerNG smiley

Please what happened to Ntax applicants ? No calls and were not shortlisted.
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by ultimategos(m): 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hi Npower, I login to the link u just posted to check my preselected status, and this is the what I got after login in with my BVN number

×Congratulations! you have now been invited to the next stage of the N-power selection process. Details on your physical verification will be communicated to you later.

So I will like to ask, does it mean I have been selected, because I'm yet to received a text from Npower sir?
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by npowerng: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
FatherJP:

For news and updates on N-Tax.
You can contact vaids on https://www.facebook.com/VAIDSNG/
Twitter: @VAIDSNG
Instagram @ideclareng/
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by npowerng: 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
ultimategos:
Hi Npower, I login to the link u just posted to check my preselected status, and this is the what I got after login in with my BVN number

×Congratulations! you have now been invited to the next stage of the N-power selection process. Details on your physical verification will be communicated to you later.

So I will like to ask, does it mean I have been selected, because I'm yet to received a text from Npower sir?

Yes sir, It's very clear.
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by telleyway: 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
telleyway:
Please npower I would like to know if the pre-election is in batches, or some states or geopolitical zones are yet to be selected. Because of all the selected people, I not seen people especially from Benue and Kogi, or does it has to do with when you apply?
you have not given answer to this.
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by olakunlemy(m): 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sir,pls I checked my status with my phone number yesterday and it shows me not selected but today I re-checked with my bvn and it show me.
Congratulations! you have now been invited to the next stage of the N-power selection process. Details on your physical verification will be communicated to you later. pls what is my stand ?
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by telleyway: 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
telleyway:
Please npower I would like to know if the pre-election is in batches, or some states or geopolitical zones are yet to be selected. Because of all the selected people, I not seen people especially from Benue and Kogi, or does it has to do with when you apply?

No answer to this question?
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by olakunlemy(m): 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
Dear npower,pls I checked my status with my phone number yesterday and it shows me not selected but today I re-checked with my bvn and it show me.
Congratulations! you have now been invited to the next stage of the N-power selection process. Details on your physical verification will be communicated to you later. pls what is my stand ?
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by olakunlemy(m): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Dear Npower,pls I checked my status with my phone number yesterday and it shows me not selected but today I re-checked with my bvn and it show me.
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by manny4u(m): 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

Did you receive your September stipend ?
Yes, I recieved september stipend. from january(when i did verification) to october, npower has always paid me. i attended the training in bwari area council, abuja. And luckily the training venue was at my place of primary assignment.
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by npowerng: 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
sweetyme001:
Any date for physical verification please

Details on your physical verification will be communicated to you later.
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by npowerng: 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
olakunlemy:
Dear Npower,pls I checked my status with my phone number yesterday and it shows me not selected but today I re-checked with my bvn and it show me.

Yes sir, It's very clear.
Details on your physical verification will be communicated to you later.
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by npowerng: 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
telleyway:
sad
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by npowerng: 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
manny4u:

Yes, I recieved september stipend. from january(when i did verification) to october, npower has always paid me. i attended the training in bwari area council, abuja. And luckily the training venue was at my place of primary assignment.

You would be contacted, When it has been rectified.
Thank you for your patience.
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
Greetings Npowering team.
Pls I want to know the fate of those applicants that selected speedstar device till now nothing has been heard about this device.
Tnks
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by manny4u(m): 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

You would be contacted, When it has been rectified.
Thank you for your patience.
Thank you. but you didn't even ask for my details so that you can trace this issue, so how are you going to rectify it?
Lolz!! It it well......
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by telleyway: 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:
sad
You just quote without saying anything?
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by AdesuyiVictor: 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
Good day Npower. I received a congratulatory message ,but I couldn't find my name on the list that was released. please what does that mean?
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by ganiyu26(m): 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
AdesuyiVictor:
Good day Npower. I received a congratulatory message ,but I couldn't find my name on the list that was released. please what does that mean?
Please share me d list on ganiyushakiru02@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by ganiyu26(m): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

You only need BVN and phone number.
I know, its for d verification sake. I will b needing d ref number. Please help on how i can retrieve it
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by kuljoe4: 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
I've been preselected, pls my worry is the mistake i made when registering I selected bsc instead of btech as my qualification would it affect me, if so how can I make amendment thanks
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by unique26(f): 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
ganiyu26:

Please share me d list on ganiyushakiru02@gmail.com
please share me the list on yemisolu26@gmail.com
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by unique26(f): 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
FatherJP:

Even nteach not yet shortlisted or is there anyone for nteach and has been shortlisted?

Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
So, the agents of the lazy and parasitic Federal Cowmen are on nairaland
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by npowerng: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
manny4u:

Thank you. but you didn't even ask for my details so that you can trace this issue, so how are you going to rectify it?
Lolz!! It it well......

Good day sir,

I believe the mail you sent would have all the necessary information we need to rectify your issue on device on hold.
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by npowerng: 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=unique26 post=62621176][/quote]

Kindly direct all complains on N-Tax to Vaids.
Thank you
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by telleyway: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
telleyway:
You are keeping mute but I will not stop until you give me a cogent answer.
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by benitochakone(m): 3:23am On Nov 23, 2017
npowerng:

Email address and Phone number.

aimolabernard@yahoo.com

Dear npower admin, you requested I send the details above for you to check and see what my wife's non payment issue. Waiting for your response.
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by davido101(m): 5:07am On Nov 23, 2017
Please I received this text yesterday from a number other than the one that sent me a congratulatory message... Come 4 N-Power verification @ NOA office Awka South LGA today. It is ending by 4pm. Am just confused because I am not even in Anambra state. I don't know if the message is from N Build of 2016 or 2017 Npower
Re: We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned by babakk2(m): 6:58am On Nov 23, 2017
Good morning
I checked my status this morning and i got congratulatory message displayed on the sscreen .
But i have not recieve any text message and i will like to know if i have been selected for N-agro because aside congratulatory message, my details isnot showing on it.
Thank you and God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bankphb Test / GTB 2011 Recruitment / In-house Club Dj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.