Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,173 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday (18726 Views)

The New 2019 Ford Edge Unveiled In Nigeria By Coscharis Motors (PHOTOS) / Coscharis Motors Activates The Rolls-royce Black Badge In Nigeria (photos) / Cosmas Maduka Of Coscharis Motors: Failed In 3 Businesses, He Still Persists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by AutoJoshNG: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2017
Coscharis Motors , a foremost automobile dealer in Nigeria and sole representative of globally respected iconic auto brands like Ford, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Morris Garages (MG), etc, in Nigeria, has partnered with Jumia, the largest online shop in Africa to present the most exciting Black Friday shopping experience so far in this part of the world.

As part of the partnership offering, Coscharis will put forward some of its vehicle brands specially to Jumia customers at heavily discounted rates. Shoppers on Jumia will also stand a chance to win a brand new Ford Figo during this Black Friday event.

General Manager Marketing and Corporate Communications for Coscharis Group, Mr. Abiona Babarinde, explained that this is another way Coscharis Motors Plc is giving back to its customers as they warm up for the yuletide season.

“We will always seek new ways to delight our customers and give them value for their money, no matter the platform on which they wish to patronise us, online or offline,” Abiona said, “During the Jumia Black Friday Promo period, we will offer a number of our vehicle brands at heavily discounted rates for willing customers to take advantage of. Also, the entry level Ford Figo will be on offer to be won via a raffle draw on the Jumia platform, for those who will patronise the platform during the Black Friday Promo period.”

Some of the variants which Coscharis Motors is expected to offer at heavily discounted rates are:

- Morris Garages – MG 5 COMFORT, MG 6 COMFORT, MG 750 EXECUTIVE;
- Ford – Ford Expedition King Ranch;
- BMW – BMW 640, BMW 218i Active Tourer, BMW X-6
- MINI – Mini Cooper Countryman
- Jaguar – Jaguar XE, Jaguar XF
- Land Rover – Range Rover Evoque Coupe, Range Rover Sport HSE

On the choice of Jumia’s Black Friday platform, Mr Babarinde said: “Jumia is one of the best online shopping platforms in our market and offers exciting customer experience to shoppers. These are qualities that resonate with our drive to always add value to our numerous customers.”

https://autojosh.com/dont-miss-coscharis-motors-jumia-discounts-black-friday/

Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by AFONJACOW(m): 7:06am On Nov 23, 2017
air force1 bravo bravo return to the base I repeat return to the base attempt coup aborted, enemies camp on fire, clear and over

this land is not for sale... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by Youngzedd(m): 7:07am On Nov 23, 2017
In Nigeria we have ScamFriday

It's funny that many will buy above normal price tomorrow.

Nigeria merchants will increase the price by 70% and slash it by 50%.

Una wehdon, I will only buy softwares abroad tomorrow.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by Ushiefrank(m): 7:07am On Nov 23, 2017
Land 4 sale
Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by martineverest(m): 7:08am On Nov 23, 2017
Jumia and lies

23 Likes

Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by obi58: 7:09am On Nov 23, 2017
I'm just feeling sorry for Konga right now

2 Likes

Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by itiswellandwell: 7:10am On Nov 23, 2017
Nice one
Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by northvietnam(m): 7:11am On Nov 23, 2017
What is jumia , sounds like aN Islamic name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by innobets(m): 7:12am On Nov 23, 2017
on black Friday.. goods of 100,000 will reduce to 99,999. and they call it discount

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by Foxtrox266: 7:14am On Nov 23, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
Coscharis Motors , a foremost automobile dealer in Nigeria and sole representative of globally respected iconic auto brands like Ford, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Morris Garages (MG), etc, in Nigeria, has partnered with Jumia, the largest online shop in Africa to present the most exciting Black Friday shopping experience so far in this part of the world.

As part of the partnership offering, Coscharis will put forward some of its vehicle brands specially to Jumia customers at heavily discounted rates. Shoppers on Jumia will also stand a chance to win a brand new Ford Figo during this Black Friday event.

General Manager Marketing and Corporate Communications for Coscharis Group, Mr. Abiona Babarinde, explained that this is another way Coscharis Motors Plc is giving back to its customers as they warm up for the yuletide season.

“We will always seek new ways to delight our customers and give them value for their money, no matter the platform on which they wish to patronise us, online or offline,” Abiona said, “During the Jumia Black Friday Promo period, we will offer a number of our vehicle brands at heavily discounted rates for willing customers to take advantage of. Also, the entry level Ford Figo will be on offer to be won via a raffle draw on the Jumia platform, for those who will patronise the platform during the Black Friday Promo period.”

Some of the variants which Coscharis Motors is expected to offer at heavily discounted rates are:

- Morris Garages – MG 5 COMFORT, MG 6 COMFORT, MG 750 EXECUTIVE;
- Ford – Ford Expedition King Ranch;
- BMW – BMW 640, BMW 218i Active Tourer, BMW X-6
- MINI – Mini Cooper Countryman
- Jaguar – Jaguar XE, Jaguar XF
- Land Rover – Range Rover Evoque Coupe, Range Rover Sport HSE

On the choice of Jumia’s Black Friday platform, Mr Babarinde said: “Jumia is one of the best online shopping platforms in our market and offers exciting customer experience to shoppers. These are qualities that resonate with our drive to always add value to our numerous customers.”

https://autojosh.com/dont-miss-coscharis-motors-jumia-discounts-black-friday/

OK na we done hear!!!
Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by speak2leo(m): 7:14am On Nov 23, 2017
What it is!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by kay29000(m): 7:15am On Nov 23, 2017
Now that's what I'm talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by NwaAmaikpe: 7:16am On Nov 23, 2017
shocked

Please what is Black Friday?

Is it a day women worldwide wear black underwear?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by Talk2Bella(f): 7:19am On Nov 23, 2017
kiss I shop with Konga, their black Friday is Genuine just got me a nice oven l, trying to get a washing machine but money never complete, these online stores shud start accepting payments small small na

2 Likes

Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by EmekaBlue(m): 7:21am On Nov 23, 2017
Still gonna be expensive and of course they are still on the profit side. Its all economics

1 Like

Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by EazyMoh(m): 7:22am On Nov 23, 2017
No price comparison. Hungry bloggers. Why not give us a hint of the prices and how much one stands to save if they decide to enter the promo.
As an engineer I feel I can do far better journalism than these mediocre bloggers. Shame.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by olatwo(m): 7:23am On Nov 23, 2017
obi58:
I'm just feeling sorry for Konga right now
But why?

I even trust em pass jumia undecided. Donno if anyone feels so

3 Likes

Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by dapsoneh: 7:25am On Nov 23, 2017
Youngzedd:

that's exactly what they do. They know Nigerians like ifaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 23, 2017
Will range rover now be 5m?

1 Like

Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 23, 2017
How many pple here fit buy new cars. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by GTCreations: 7:35am On Nov 23, 2017
I'm into interior decorations. Check my thread. I just started and my works are high quality and affordable. Regardless of state, we deliver.
https://www.nairaland.com/4148839/make-house-home-gtcreations
Every day is black Friday with us grin grin
Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 23, 2017
EazyMoh:
No price comparison. Hungry bloggers. Why not give us a hint of the prices and how much one stands to save if they decide to enter the promo.
As an engineer I feel I can do far better journalism than these mediocre bloggers. Shame.
job no dey. So many mediorces. Dats wat happens when sometin is not regulated

1 Like

Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by Doerstech(m): 7:50am On Nov 23, 2017
Do we actually have discounts and Cyber Mondays - Black Fridays in this part of the world?.....Just asking

Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by adudu208(m): 7:59am On Nov 23, 2017
Talk2Bella:
kiss I shop with Konga, their black Friday is Genuine just got me a nice oven l, trying to get a washing machine but money never complete, these online stores shud start accepting payments small small na
Why not approach a retailer with physical shop and work out a payment plan with them?

If you are a worker or an entrepreneur with a steady or verifiable income some can even release the product to you while your account is being debited monthly or whatever payment plan is convenient for both of you.
Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by jjbest123(m): 7:59am On Nov 23, 2017
Youngzedd:

Baba that's true sha
Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by olowobaba10: 8:16am On Nov 23, 2017
BLACK FRIDAY IN NIGERIA? HAHAHAH

Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by RichDad1(m): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2017
How much ?
Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by wildcatter23(m): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2017
M
Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by Kobicove(m): 8:26am On Nov 23, 2017
This Black Friday bullsh1t is just an illusion undecided
Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by jeeqaa7(m): 8:28am On Nov 23, 2017
northvietnam:
What is jumia , sounds like aN Islamic name

Sounds like jumai
Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by Talk2Bella(f): 8:33am On Nov 23, 2017
adudu208:

Why not approach a retailer with physical shop and work out a payment plan with them?

If you are a worker or an entrepreneur with a steady or verifiable income some can even release the product to you while your account is being debited monthly or whatever payment plan is convenient for both of you.

thanks dear

sounds like a good plan

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do Vehicles Get Nicknamed In Nigeria That Sticks? / Should You Turn Off The A/C System Before Shutting Off Your Car’s Engine? / Ways People Take Revenge On Bad Parking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.