Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) (53105 Views)

See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Man Caught And Slaughtered Big Python For Peppersoup / A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by gregyboy(m): 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
omo bush meat all the way and for those who are supporting western life exclude china those pple even go as far as eating infant

bush meat is nutritious we dont kill something will kill it and if something kill it is waste so why not kill nutrienised our body perhaps the economy is bad meat are expensive to buy when meet become cheap bush meet becomes useless quote me when meet becomes cheap in nigeria
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by Inkredible(m): 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
You killed King Julian!!!

angry

1 Like

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
pauljumbo:
So painful

I would have buy this animal and donate it to qbrat zoo in badagry

why put in a cage? id just free it in a reserve forest.

1 Like

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
MrPresident1:
Seun, you are part of the conspiracy to reduce our IQs and animalize us, God will not allow all of you to succeed. What is this nonsense doing on the FP of the biggest and most popular forum in Africa?

This is a shame.

I agree. in any other civilized country this would have been under police inverstigation.

If you are against this evil promotion by Nairaland kindly post your comments on one of my pevious threads regarding this issue. Nairaland must stop promoting such.

https://www.nairaland.com/3721681/appeal-seun-osewa-animal-cruelty
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by MTKbudapest(m): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
op i dont think you have seen a bush baby before.

Since you dont know the name of what you've eaten you just go ahead and call it a bush baby. You try wella.
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by MTKbudapest(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
op i dont think you have seen a bush baby before.

Since you dont know the name of what you've eaten you just went ahead and call it a bush baby. You try wella.
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
TheGreatIYANU:

THIS SHOULD BE BANNED! These actions and people are the ones bringing unnamed diseases and infections to the Human Race. He did not perform test of any sort on this animal... just kill and chop!

GOSH this country and a majority of her people are primitive!!!

WHY DID I END UP HERE LORD

Rolly83:
This country is doomed angry Why kill that poor animal for food....Jeezz shocked

panpan:
These types of threads should not be on the front page. angry
We should not celebrate the killing of harmless wildlife creatures.

If you are against this evil promotion by Nairaland kindly do your bit and post your comments on one of my pevious threads regarding this issue. Nairaland must stop promoting such.

https://www.nairaland.com/3721681/appeal-seun-osewa-animal-cruelty

1 Like

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by dreamworld: 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
luckyz4rea:
The way Africans eat animals may have resulted in the extinction of more dead animals than the living ones.

The picture before the last makes it look like Koala, the animal that sleeps about 20 hours a day!

grin, what is the meaning of extinction of dead animals than the living ones, who is your teacher, I need to flog him angry
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by jericco1(m): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
Una dey here dey wail, the killer no even dey NL
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by timilehin007(m): 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
uzoormah:
When there is no food,what do u want the poor afonja to eat
Your father...that idiot is a biafrud....am sure u didn't read the text
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by Ralphshavin(m): 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
Monkey Pox delicacies... grin grin
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by ceejayluv(m): 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
coolcharm:
So any animal you don't know it's name becomes a bush baby? shocked

That's an actual bush Baby, better known as Galago... google it..
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by jeff1607(m): 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
so king Julian has finally been caught?

hmmmm
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by Chujor1634(m): 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
I know this animal, we hunted it back then when we were still kids, but I really don't know the English name... the animal is so harmless, it can climb needle, no matter how Tiny the thread is, this animal can climb it, and still be stable on it..

Actually thought they've gone on extinction, Nigerians we can eat like no man's business
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by Emmaxmusic(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
haba
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by F00028: 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
sad

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by folba(m): 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
Some people just derive pleasure in killing wild lives abi it's hunger??
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by bezimo(m): 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
It is poverty that makes someone do this.
God punish poverty!!
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by dacanv(m): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Lemar? One day soon all animals in Nigeria would be extinct.. we will eat them all ! Starting with the snakes

1 Like

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
Una go chop winch one day
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by buchilino(m): 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
VERY SOON, NIGERIANS WILL PAY 4 D BRUTALLY N CRUELTY SHOW TO OUR ENVIRONMENT. I PRAY D INNOCENT DON'T GET PUNISHED ALONG WITH THE WICKED.
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by buchilino(m): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
jeff1607:
so king Julian has finally been caught?

hmmmm
D MAN FROM MADAGASCAR
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by Pennywise(m): 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
This is murder. What kind of hunger could have driven this Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by sinceraconcept(m): 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
what tribe is this self? irankiran. different minority tribes in Nigeria
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by Coolgent(m): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
Poverty is a disease indeed.
Hungerbad !
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by PropertyAsset: 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Lands on Promo In Ibeju-Lekki/Ajah & Magboro-Berger

DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING OIL When You Buy From VILLA GARDEN CITY Magboro-Berger*

Acquire 1plot From *VILLA GARDEN CITY*
Behind MFM Prayer City & NASFAT Magboro along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

Price: *#650* per plot
Title: Registered Survey
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build.

*FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN UP TO 6 MONTHS*

3 Months plan: #230k × 3 months = *#690k*

Deposit *#100K* and spread the balance.

Contact us on
*08034113771, 08155539270 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)* let's discuss your options.

*OTHER OPTIONS*�

*1. Casavilla Estate Magboro*By MFM Prayer City and Behind Punch Newspaper Head Office, Magboro-Berger.
*Price: N3m per plot*
*Title: CofO*

*2. Christal Villa King's Court Ibeju-Lekki* Apakin before LaCampaigne Tropicanna.
*Promo Price: N4m*
*Title: Approved Excision*

*3. Christal Villa Gold Ibeju-Lekki*
*Price: #700k*
*Title:*Registered Survey (Excision in Process)
*Promo: Buy 5 And Get 1 Free Plot*

*4. WestWood Park 2, Sangotedo, Ajah Lagos*
*Promo Price:* #11.5m
*Title:* CofO

*5. Arium Estate Abijo GRA*
*Price:* #6.5m
*Title:* CofO

*6. Opulence Estate, Lakowe Ajah (By Lakowe Golf Course (just off the Expressway)*
*Price:* #10.5m
*Title:* Gazette

*7. Royalty Garden Shimawa By RCCG Redemption Camp's New Auditions*
*Price:* N2.5m
*CofO processing*

*8. Hill Crest Estate, Abuja (Sabon-Lugbe)*
*Price: #3m* for 450sqm (Pent-house land size), #4m for 550sqm (Duplex land size)
*Title: RofO*

*9. VIP Gardens Festac Extension*, Abule-Ado.
*Price: #5.5m*
*Title: CofO*

*Contact Us: Call 08034113771, 08155539270 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)*

Investment made easy.....
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
coolcharm:
So any animal you don't know it's name becomes a bush baby? shocked
I was about saying y is dis his bush baby so fine bcs d pics av seen of them (bush baby) ain't like dis one ooo
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by Tecno66: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
Na everything una dey chop? Small time we go dey hear ebola, monkey pox.
PrettyCrystal:
A man identified as Che Oyinatumba, has taken to his Facebook account to share photos of a Galago popularly known as Bush bay which he caught this morning. Below is what he shared, after apprehending the nocturnal primate.

Apart from vulgarity, I am a good hunter oh. This is Ikiri-Bush baby. I apprehended it this morning.

Oya, as Pentecostal pastors will prophesy to you, I tell you as your Bishop, of you tap into my anointing, all the things holding unto your property and good health like an Ikiri vice grip, will be let lose today!

As I eat this Ikiri for breakfast, so shall you eat all those who do not want you to prosper but they will not digest, except you come and sow seed in my ministry!

Can I get a thunderous AMEN!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/man-catches-bush-baby-reveals-plan-eat-breakfast-photos.html

1 Like

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by pauljumbo: 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

why put in a cage? id just free it in a reserve forest.

Cage so orders can see it life

I was in the zoo last week with my family it's a nice experience
Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Naija people can eat anything. Na wa o

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by uracefriend(m): 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
meforkene:
Looks like a Galago
yeah it is

1 Like

Re: The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
pauljumbo:

Cage so orders can see it life

I was in the zoo last week with my family it's a nice experience

Would you like it if someone put you in prison or cage for the pleasure of others seeing you?

have some compassion. animals belong in the wild. not for your pleasure to stare at them. they belong to the ecosystem.

all zoos must be shut down. even the zoo called Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site / What Is This Fruit Called In English? / 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.