Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) (34391 Views)

11-Year-Old Rape Victim Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Benue State / David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him / Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by IamHeWrites: 10:24am On Nov 22, 2017
An 8-year-old girl who got raped by a yet to be identified man in Ilaje, Bariga area of Lagos, reportedly died of infection from rectovaginal fistula.

Aggrieved Facebook user, Adeniyi FunminiWealth Adeniyi, who shared the rape story, wrote;
“This world is wicked…..some men are the devil themselves…..I’m so speechless!! How will a man rape an eight year old girl to the extent that the line between her vagina and anus cut….Lord Jesus….I’ve seen it all.
They didn’t know on time n d wound got infected…that was how the girl died of infection.
I’m so sad right now….despite all d brothels in dis state, grown up girls everywhere but u rather chose to defile dis innocent child, I’m full of tears right now.
All the men in the house refused to say who did it."

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/8-year-old-girl-dies-of-infection-after.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by iamJ(m): 10:30am On Nov 22, 2017
Na wa ooooo

What did I just read shocked

21 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by UbanmeUdie: 10:36am On Nov 22, 2017
shocked
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 10:38am On Nov 22, 2017
Na wa o
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by Sunkyphil(m): 10:41am On Nov 22, 2017
hmmm,this rape of a thing is becoming more rampant especially minors

3 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by adajoe555: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2017
why will the mother of this child be so careless to not notice what is wrong with the child, to the extent of her dying of festula. some men are wicked. this reminded me of DRY Stephanie Linus

8 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 22, 2017
shocked
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2017
I blame buhari

6 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 22, 2017
This is very bad

5 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 22, 2017
Jesus! shocked shocked shocked

Some men are demons. That girls blood will forever haunt and turn that culprit life upside down, amen.

Should we start locking up our Lil daughters up?
What kind of wickedness is this?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
Some men are really heartless

Namecheckers,

Sorry

For

The

Disappointment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
shocked Jesus,.. But why embarassed
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by flyca: 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Reading through, I felt like I was stabbed in my heart
Good Lord cry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by kay29000(m): 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sad
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by MrMoney007: 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Skull miners have turned to pus*y drillers.

if I say A you say FON another man day JA omo na you sabi.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by midehi2(f): 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
cry

5 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
kay29000:
Sad

Damn sad bro. undecided
Long time.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by NIJJAking(m): 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
REPENT NOW EVERYONE OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS
OF LIFE TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL
FIRE,,,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE YOU SOO MUCH AND
WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO
CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU
DIE,,,,God made you to be with Him here and in
eternity,,,,you are not a mistake creature,,,be wise
dont gamble with your eternity

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by free2ryhme: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
IamHeWrites:
An 8-year-old girl who got raped by a yet to be identified man in Ilaje, Bariga area of Lagos, reportedly died of infection from rectovaginal fistula.

Aggrieved Facebook user, Adeniyi FunminiWealth Adeniyi, who shared the rape story, wrote;
“This world is wicked…..some men are the devil themselves…..I’m so speechless!! How will a man rape an eight year old girl to the extent that the line between her vagina and anus cut….Lord Jesus….I’ve seen it all.
They didn’t know on time n d wound got infected…that was how the girl died of infection.
I’m so sad right now….despite all d brothels in dis state, grown up girls everywhere but u rather chose to defile dis innocent child, I’m full of tears right now.
All the men in the house refused to say who did it."

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/8-year-old-girl-dies-of-infection-after.html

the wickedness of man cry cry cry

the animal that did this should be castrated to die a painful and slow death angry

11 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by princetom1(m): 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
It's simple case hare. Lock all the men in Kirikiri in separate cells. Them go confess sharp sharp angry
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by pinky1974: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
This is wickedness, too bad and so sad
R I P baby girl

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by congorasta: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
something is definitely wrong with Nigerians, either it is the food or in the water they consume..
8years?

2 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by Fabolousibk1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Say No to rape, they won't listen.. Rest on little girl.. Your killer will know no peace.. cry cry...

3 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by blaqroy: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
This story just spoilt my day embarassed embarassed embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by perryy(m): 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
NIJJAking:
REPENT NOW EVERYONE OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS
OF LIFE TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL
FIRE,,,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE YOU SOO MUCH AND
WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO
CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU
DIE,,,,God made you to be with Him here and in
eternity,,,,you are not a mistake creature,,,be wise
dont gamble with your eternity

Best way to handle those animals. Set ablaze till they die slow.

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by maryjan8(f): 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
Some men are just so wicked, imaging 8 years?
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by YelloweWest: 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
We need castration laws in Nigeria! Seriously!!!

A lot of countries who enacted these laws have seen a drastic reduction in child rape cases!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
This is heart breaking.
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by kay29000(m): 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sirheny007:

Damn sad bro. undecided
Long time.

Yeah. How you dey. Have you resumed duty today?
Re: 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
Make them just go Ogun, Amadioha or okija shrine swear for who did that. I'm loosing my kindness in this country. It's time to be Brutal

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals / Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, / Nigerian Lady Robbed By Man She Met On Instagram. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.