Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Thread For N-tax Applicants. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For N-tax Applicants. (914 Views)

FG Approves ₦‎19 Billion For N-Power Training, Others / How To Apply For N-teach - Npower – 2020 Form / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For N-tax Applicants. by npowerng: 10:57am On Nov 22, 2017
Good morning,
We have observed that a number of N-Power TAX applicants have been asking about their pre-selection status since yesterday.
Between July and August, we shared a number of updates on N-Power TAX. We will share again for clarity.
N-Power Tax, a new category, was introduced to engage Volunteers enlisted via the N-Power application process as Community Liaison Tax Officers under the Voluntary Asset and Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS).
VAIDS is an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) and the Joint Tax Board that encourages non-compliant taxpayers to voluntarily declare their correct income and assets and pay the appropriate tax, as well as, widen the tax net.
The VAIDS programme sought to select 7,500 qualified N-Tax Volunteers who will undertake tax promotion, document review, record keeping, tax enquiries response, customer management, report writing, amongst others.
On the 29th of June, 2017, then Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, issued an Executive Order instituting VAIDS. VAIDS has a lifespan of 9 months commencing on the 1st of July, 2017.
Consequently, the VAIDS N-Tax category is operating an expedited selection process separate from the General N-Power programme, N-Teach, N-Agro and N-Health. This is facilitated directly by the Federal Ministry of Finance-VAIDS team. In connection with this, all applicants are invited to note:
N-Power was the Registration/Application Partner for VAIDS/N-TAX. As the Application Partner, it was responsible for Process 1-3 ONLY. The Ministry of Finance/VAIDS team will lead on the implementation of Process 4-7.
1. Application
2. BVN Validation
3. Test
4. Interviews and Physical Verification
5. Assessment Interview
6. Final Selection
7. Deployment
#NPowerNG

2 Likes

Re: Thread For N-tax Applicants. by futuremoma34: 11:05am On Nov 22, 2017
nice one..God bless your hard work..Have been called by Npower to be expecting a mail from them for training since September. uptil now.pls should I still be expecting?.thank you
Re: Thread For N-tax Applicants. by npowerng: 11:25am On Nov 22, 2017
futuremoma34:
nice one..God bless your hard work..Have been called by Npower to be expecting a mail from them for training since September. uptil now.pls should I still be expecting?.thank you

Yes sir,
Reminder: Always check your mail. smiley
Re: Thread For N-tax Applicants. by gift3d(f): 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
I got a text from npower telling me that I've been pre selected for ntax that details on physical verification will be communicated to me that day, that was July, uptill now no message yet. How do I go about that
npowerng:

Yes sir,
Reminder: Always check your mail. smiley
Re: Thread For N-tax Applicants. by onosiughe(m): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
pls I was called since September 5th to check my mail for details on how to attend the training but up till now no mail.thanks
Re: Thread For N-tax Applicants. by npowerng: 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
gift3d:
I got a text from npower telling me that I've been pre selected for ntax that details on physical verification will be communicated to me that day, that was July, uptill now no message yet. How do I go about that

Hello Ma'am,
We have observed that a number of N-Power TAX applicants have been asking about their pre-selection status since yesterday.
Between July and August, we shared a number of updates on N-Power TAX. We will share again for clarity.
N-Power Tax, a new category, was introduced to engage Volunteers enlisted via the N-Power application process as Community Liaison Tax Officers under the Voluntary Asset and Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS).
VAIDS is an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) and the Joint Tax Board that encourages non-compliant taxpayers to voluntarily declare their correct income and assets and pay the appropriate tax, as well as, widen the tax net.
The VAIDS programme sought to select 7,500 qualified N-Tax Volunteers who will undertake tax promotion, document review, record keeping, tax enquiries response, customer management, report writing, amongst others.
On the 29th of June, 2017, then Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, issued an Executive Order instituting VAIDS. VAIDS has a lifespan of 9 months commencing on the 1st of July, 2017.
Consequently, the VAIDS N-Tax category is operating an expedited selection process separate from the General N-Power programme, N-Teach, N-Agro and N-Health. This is facilitated directly by the Federal Ministry of Finance-VAIDS team. In connection with this, all applicants are invited to note:
N-Power was the Registration/Application Partner for VAIDS/N-TAX. As the Application Partner, it was responsible for Process 1-3 ONLY. The Ministry of Finance/VAIDS team will lead on the implementation of Process 4-7.
1. Application
2. BVN Validation
3. Test
4. Interviews and Physical Verification
5. Assessment Interview
6. Final Selection
7. Deployment
#NPowerNG

You can contact vaids on https://www.facebook.com/VAIDSNG/
Twitter: @VAIDSNG
Instagram @ideclareng/
Re: Thread For N-tax Applicants. by npowerng: 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
onosiughe:
pls I was called since September 5th to check my mail for details on how to attend the training but up till now no mail.thanks

You can contact Vaids sir.

You can contact vaids on
https://www.facebook.com/VAIDSNG/
Instagram @ideclareng/
Re: Thread For N-tax Applicants. by npowerng: 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
gift3d:

You can contact vaids on https://www.facebook.com/VAIDSNG/
Instagram @ideclareng/
Re: Thread For N-tax Applicants. by olaabikemi: 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sir I had call interview on August by Ntax but since then i have not hear from them i always check my mail every day Please help me out
Re: Thread For N-tax Applicants. by PHOENIX0007: 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ways happening to this thread?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018 / Access Bank Offers Employment To 51 First Class Graduates / Graduate Positions – DM Holdings Limited – Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.