Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (75508 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Biodun Okeowo Dazzles In Tight Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by InsideOut247: 11:00am On Nov 22, 2017
@InsideOutBlog

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6296139_4_jpeg9679ccb5a92f650b83fcf29e0a6a6775

Ozinna, daughter of billionaire businessman, Willie Anumudu, stepped out in an elegant figure hugging dress to the traditional wedding of BankyW and Adesua over the weekend..

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/see-billionaire-daughter-ozinna.html

1 Like

Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by optional1(f): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2017
so
make we enter lagoon...

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by pyyxxaro: 11:08am On Nov 22, 2017
All these demonic gals go allow person focus sooooo cry

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by walosky(m): 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
Look at the fine dress that was made and they finally spoilt it

Lubbish bwest!

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
pyyxxaro:
All these demonic gals go allow person focus sooooo cry

Na you no want focus...

I dey see wetin women dey wear today....i pity my daughter for the kain papa I go be.....make she just humble jeje....undecided

70 Likes

Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by pyyxxaro: 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blackfyre:

Na you no want focus...

I dey see wetin women dey wear today....i pity my daughter for the kain papa I go be.....make she just humble jeje....undecided

grin

10 Likes

Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by darfay: 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
OK so her father is a billionaire but is that y she cannot afford to buy bra

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by westlius(m): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Wow I can see d both Niger bridge fallen

4 Likes

Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Tamarapetty(f): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Therock5555(m): 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
Which kin flat slippers bress be this na, she just make this my pancake wey i wan chop to comot for my mind

5 Likes

Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by BruncleZuma: 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
So?
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by miqos02(m): 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
wow
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by crownedprinz(m): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
So if my dad become a billionaire today i automatically become a celebrity......what a world

5 Likes

Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
InsideOut247:

Ozinna, daughter of billionaire businessman, Willie Anumudu, stepped out in an elegant figure hugging dress to the traditional wedding of BankyW and Adesua over the weekend..

Well, it seems she got the attention she was looking for.

A lot REALLY went down at the Banky W wedding

"Ain't no wedding like a Banky W wedding"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by crownedprinz(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
#endtime dressing

1 Like

Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by emeijeh(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
Some bloggers are really jobless, and Nairaland has lost it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by kay29000(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
I don't like the dress. But she's pretty sha.

2 Likes

Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by blackbeau1(f): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
What's with the whole breast batting syndrome?
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by YelloweWest: 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
Stupid fùck boy on nl. Pls come and tell me who she is "advertising " for. She's obviously rich.

I don't know what gives some men the impression that women dress for them undecided
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by joystickextend1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
Seen..

. Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult toys..
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by condralbedez: 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
cleavage baring outfit taking over own Gurls! Abeg who get her number let me ask her something ?
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Airforce1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
She's hot
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by NeutralJUDGE(m): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
Therock5555:
Which kin flat slippers bress be this na, she just make this my pancake wey i wan chop to comot for my mind
Baba,this not flat slippers...this kind of breast is very okay

1 Like

Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by asawanathegreat(m): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
We will like to see d nipple
Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Handsomebeing(m): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
He ex and current boyfriend dey think say her papa wealth dey flow through her breast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Suky01(m): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Which billionaire all these Nigerian naira billionaire convert their money to pounds sterling and see them reduce to thousandnaire

5 Likes

Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by khalids: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
What happened to keeping your privates, private......

May be guys should start flashing dick in public too, you will just cover the head.....cause i don't understand all the rubbish women are doing these days.....

3 Likes

Re: Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Opeolami(m): 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
optional1:
so
make we enter lagoon...
Abeg help me ask oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) / Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them / Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.