Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (86543 Views)

The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by HalfAmazing(m): 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
A woman's fury......
Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by Stanley777(m): 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
the evil women do surprises the devil himself
Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by Akinaukwa: 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
This incident was too tragic and has nothing to do with socio-economic status of any involved. Marriages and relationships are not meant for matured minds not toddlers who can throw tantrums at slightest provocation or suspicion. I will always say it, if you are not comfortable in a relationship or marriage please simply walk away rather than cry had I known at last.
Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by Slymonster(m): 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
Crazy mehn. Some guys see all this bad trait in a lady when dating but are blinded by love and kpepkus and think she might change.
I use to have one that was violent,the way i moved..Life is to precious for jealous dangerous people..
Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by DanielsParker(m): 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
Run from violent ladies, most guys see the signs but ignore it.
Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by DanielsParker(m): 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
Slymonster:
Crazy mehn. Some guys see all this bad trait in a lady when dating but are blinded by love and kpepkus and think she might change.
I use to have one that was violent,the way i moved..Life is to precious for jealous dangerous people..

my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by Trumps: 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Wondered why Aisha Neva did this to buhari she MST av been a patient Woman.

Between , Northern ladies Abuse Drugs as Much as deir Male counterparts.
But you should wondered too why your mother never did this to your papa, monkey like you.

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by Sethkoms: 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
zoba88:
See Pic Of Corpse Of Ex-pdp Chairman Son Bilyaminu Stabed 2 Death By Wife Maryam

Bashir has released photo showing that there was evidence of a violent struggle before Maryam killed Bilyaminu.

What a tragedy!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/see-photo-to-show-that-there-was.html?m=1

This is not the corpse of Bilyamin. Stop spreading fake photos please
Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by Oponel1962: 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
Na only God know wetin happen
Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by eyamensah(m): 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
This picture is very misleading... dat is d corpse of the man who was killed by his lawyer wife in Ibadan sometime ago... i think nairaland needs to be checking the authenticity of some of the fake news pushed to the front page!

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by efighter: 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
Isokowadoo:

You are next to die through this means. Whatever you wish for Buhari will happen to you.
Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by Donjazzy12(m): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
zoba88:
See Pic Of Corpse Of Ex-pdp Chairman Son Bilyaminu Stabed 2 Death By Wife Maryam

Bashir has released photo showing that there was evidence of a violent struggle before Maryam killed Bilyaminu.

What a tragedy!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/see-photo-to-show-that-there-was.html?m=1
There was no violent struggle anywhere. He was killed in his sleep. She just arranged the scene to make it look like there was a struggle.

Where is her own injuries or is the guy so weak, that he couldn't lift a finger to defend himself?

Stab wounds all over his body shows that he was overpowered.
Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by tosyne2much(m): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
Things like this are bound to happen when you find yourself in the hand of an over jealous and possessive woman.

This is one of my greatest fears
Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by kay29000(m): 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
eyamensah:
This picture is very misleading... dat is d corpse of the man who was killed by his lawyer wife in Ibadan sometime ago... i think nairaland needs to be checking the authenticity of some of the fake news pushed to the front page!

Exactly. I was about to say the same thing before I saw your comment.
Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by origima: 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Isokowadoo:

And that's the greatest mistake ur mother for nothing killing ur acclaimed father and Abort ur afterwards. Great mistake indeed!!!
Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by Ijaya123: 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Isokowadoo:

Is that what your mother did to your father?
Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by JamesReacher(m): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Stanley777:
the evil women do surprises the devil himself
Anybody can do evil

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by omaolowo(m): 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Unaa nor go allow this boy rest in peace sad

My Question is : was he sleeping while she was stabbing him :-

All these big men children self

He was said to be observing the Isa'i prayers when he was attacked
May he rest in peace

One thing keeps coming up in my thoughts:
What about their cultural and religious tolerance towards polygamy?

The alleged "offence" does not justify this gruesome "punishment"

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by DTaj: 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
Isokowadoo:

Isokowadoo, oh! It's the same way your brainless mum missed stabbing and killing your low-life dad so that his miserably abject, God-forsaken life could have violently ended in the hands of your dregs-of-the-earth mum! Despicable, untrained, non-trainable, nincompoop! Anoooofia!
Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
undecided
Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by tosyne2much(m): 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Slymonster:
You're not alone with this same thought bro and I'm glad I have someone that can reason the way I do.

People do not really changed easily especially if something in an inborn trait.. If you think you can take an inborn trait away from a lady, you are only deceiving yourself. The highest she will do is just to pretend for a while and the true nature continues after marriage.

Over jealous people have the propensity to carry out evil attack. Your life is at stake with such women

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by richardchuckwu: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
madridguy:
RIP

We need men group too fighting for abuse against men.
Lalasticlala n Seun should do dis wahalai
Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
zoba88:

What a tragedy!

The mother is involved in embezzlement scandals, is it any surprise she raised a child who can kill? When a child sees it's parents (especially it's mother) will ill gotten wealth, how can such a child be raised right? How can you admonish a child when your own life is not straight? ....and so you raise monsters!!!

Lesson to all: we will eventually pay the price of this greed, materialism and loss of morality that has consumed us as a nation

Marry into a family with good values not a family of looters.
Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by alagba333(m): 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
DanseMacabre:
If na me wey dem stab like this, wallahi my ghost no go rest till I stab that woman back pieces.

Nawa o, see how commonplace murder has become; people dey kill people like say na Christmas goat. God na your hand I dey o.

pray it's not u....u cant explain wat happens yonder....
Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by darlenese(f): 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
looks like there was a serious fight ,
the man shouldn't have engaged in a fight with a scorned woman , u cheated u should have left the house till the rage of anger leaves the woman nau!

the woman on her part no try at all, now that u have killed him, oya collect his penis so he won't cheat again .

big men children sef ..
Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by Augiiee(m): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
Isokowadoo:

Do you mind elaborating on ur second statement?
Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by enemyofprogress: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
Life means nothing to haboooooki
Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by Augiiee(m): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jelal0007:
same way I wonder why ur GF hasn't ended ur miserable, wasteful life.
Thatz if he has a Gf...I bet he is one sad lonely douchebag
Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by Maxvasia(m): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
The ladies are silent on this thread. Probably taking a queue and finalizing logistics on how to drive a knife through their husbands and unsuspecting bfs undecided
Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by magzey: 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
VIPERVENOM:

This is the new trend on nairaland these days. just insult buhari to gather as much likes as u can
Buhari is not a He goat like your Father Idiot
Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by geedup(m): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
that is not the picture of the mentioned man above rather it is the graphic image of the ibadan dude that was slain by the relation of former oyo state governor in ibadan. stop deceiving people....who knows how far this image the op used has spread.
Re: Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic by thorpido(m): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
Those pictures are the pictures of another man.Bloggers!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.