Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,654 members, 7,805,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) (33173 Views)

Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku / Wike And David Mark Commission Remodelled Brick House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 11:49am On Nov 22, 2017
Contestants of the Miss University Africa 2017 are pictured being taken on a tour of the Rivers State Government House by Governor Nyesom Wike. The contestants from 54 countries are in Rivers State for the Miss University pageant holding in Port Harcourt, Rivers State on the 2nd of December...

The governor thanked them for choosing to come to Rivers State in spite of the negative media the State suffers by virtue of its being an opposition State in Nigerian politics.

The queens all expressed delight in being in the Gardencity and thanked the Governor for the honour of hosting them. Governor Wike after the visit took them on a guided tour of Government House Port Harcourt.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/governor-wike-leads-beauty-pageant-contestants-tour-rivers-state-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 11:50am On Nov 22, 2017

1 Share

Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by madridguy(m): 11:51am On Nov 22, 2017
shocked
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 11:51am On Nov 22, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:54am On Nov 22, 2017
shocked Sample their body grin

Wike and Fayose go shine their body wella

12 Likes

Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by christejames(m): 11:56am On Nov 22, 2017
Yes I agree, I'm a dumb illiterate but can anyone highlight to me the significance of this pageantry stuff?

They've even advanced to the level of roping in our leaders to frolick in their macabre dance.
May God help us to set our priority.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
WIKE don see woman now , see as e open e goat teeth

If e hear Amaechi , e face go change once

With e Calabash head undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nice..bck then @gvt house we call dem "materials". wike don handpick the winner already.
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by fpeter(f): 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
So i was finally unbanned undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
See as he dey laff like dindinrin becos of all these girls ti awon bois ti la pa...smh

7 Likes

Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by ultimatebas(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
That miss somalia fine no be small

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by nittroboy(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
Look hw miss Niger staring like ? sad

Pls signify miss Nigeria cheesy
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
fpeter:
Congrats. I hope u av learnt ur lesson ko?

1 Like

Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by OtunbaChibok(m): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nairaland front page don suffer with useless topics....

SMH

1 Like

Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
What is the work of the Rivers state commissioner for tourism again? How can the 'Executive' governor of a state be giving 'pageant' contestants tour, not even better pageant sef "Miss University"......... angry

6 Likes

Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by tzoracle: 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
oh my Somalia, why is Niger feeling shy and Zimbabwe picking her nose .. Ghana be looking at Egypt and Algeria and be thinking about bleaching grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
Just one office pin go do justice to that wike's belle.
Wike right now when he sleeps

5 Likes

Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
And I believe my friend Kimoprah representing Nigeria, will win this one
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by Kendroid: 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
Can't wait to shagg my first Oyinbo girl grin grin
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
Wike, you go wound ooo
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by Arebay(m): 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
fpeter:
what did you do ?
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
Wike, the wicked man, baba is looking for who to sample, that's why he's taking them on tour himself in the state house.

Wike I hail you sir ooo

1 Like

Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by Hector09(m): 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
I am glad that am the true son of the soil, ikwerre maka, rivers state is a nice state

1 Like

Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by TheTrueSeeker: 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
Wish I can meet Gov. Wike of Rivers State, hold his hands firmly and give him a vigorous hand-shake and say 'Weldone' for his achievements in Rivers State within the past few years...!!!

Truth be told, he is trying and deserves #WarmHug and #NicePatOnTheBack...!!!

Pls for those who attributes politics to everything,

I AM APOLITICAL, I do not belong to any Political Party

3 Likes

Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by MrThisandthat(m): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
Flavor right now

22 Likes

Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by Primusinterpares(m): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nice 1 sha...but

yet the best brains of the state university nor know road to their govt house.

#when will Africa starts celebrating Brains?

1 Like

Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by Kendroid: 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
fpeter:
What wz ya ofenz undecided

1 Like

Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
mizz Tunisia no be here oooO fine lady with great shape
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
undecided
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by hollandis(f): 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
fpeter:
Go and sin no more cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by Alexus23: 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
That Tunisian beauty though. Looks very chopable cheesy
Re: Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
Lovely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court Ruling: Wike Vs Peterside: Why The Opposition Should Be Worried / Kano Indigenes Climb A Building To Wave At President Buhari (Photos) / Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.