Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,449 members, 7,801,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Prince Donatus Okonkwo Reacts To The Death Of Alex Ekwueme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Donatus Okonkwo Reacts To The Death Of Alex Ekwueme (10248 Views)

Prince Donatus Okonkwo Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano / Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Donatus Okonkwo Reacts To The Death Of Alex Ekwueme by GLeesMODEL(m): 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
A sleep I shall have, a rest I shall have, yet death will be but a pause for the peace of my years\' says an old adage, Indeed the loss of Dr. Alex Ekwueme shook my emotions and left me stuttered for hours, but I eventually realised that it was just right for the great Igbo icon to engage the journey of a peaceful rest”, says Prince Donatus, a former APC governorship aspirant in the just concluded Anambra Elections, while reacting to the death of late Dr. Alex Ekwueme. ‎

Chief Okonkwo went further to towel his tearful eyes when he identified the intimacy and close relationship he had with Late former Vice President. He says “Dr. Ekwueme was indeed a father, a counselor, a mentor and a true reflection of democratic leadership; his magnificent imprint and dedication to peace and justice would never be erased from the history of Nigeria, the Igbos and entire human race”.

Still reacting to the loss, he went further to extend his heartfelt condolences to the family of Late Dr. Alex Ekwueme, he says, “May God give the entire family the strength and courage in this hour of bereavement; please accept our most heartfelt sympathies for your loss; our thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time”.

However, Nigerians and the Igbo communities have carefully continued to mourn the loss of Late Dr. Alex Ekwueme, it is obvious that his brave services to this great nation exceeded all measures of selflessness and devotion to this country. We honour him, not only as a leader or reference for democratic leadership, but as a true embodiment of the Nigeria spirit and Igbo culture.

In rest may you find the peace we all seek.‎

Prince Donatus Okonkwo
        Media Team  ‎

Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Reacts To The Death Of Alex Ekwueme by miqos02(m): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
rip
Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Reacts To The Death Of Alex Ekwueme by Mabelosifo: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
150 broilers for sale at wholesale prices. Contact 07033397998
Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Reacts To The Death Of Alex Ekwueme by itiswellandwell: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
Rip
Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Reacts To The Death Of Alex Ekwueme by BruncleZuma: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Somebody don port from Churchill to Donatus
Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Reacts To The Death Of Alex Ekwueme by kay29000(m): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
RIP Sir Alex Ekwueme. Floreat!!!

1 Like

Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Reacts To The Death Of Alex Ekwueme by Towncrier007(m): 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
rip
Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Reacts To The Death Of Alex Ekwueme by chieyine(m): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
kay29000:
RIP Sir Alex Ekwueme. Floreat!!!
Floreat he will continue to be
As the song says
Honour to our dead
Floreat Sir Ekwueme
Rest in the bosom of the Lord

1 Like

Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Reacts To The Death Of Alex Ekwueme by izzou(m): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
sad

Nairaland sef

People are mourning,and somebody came to sell broiler on this thread

Tufiakwa

6 Likes

Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Reacts To The Death Of Alex Ekwueme by wiloy2k8(m): 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
izzou:
sad

Nairaland sef

Tufiakwa

No joy .. money must be made

3 Likes

Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Reacts To The Death Of Alex Ekwueme by patrick89(m): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
This stupid man! That make money like water! What have you done with his name when he was alive? Nonsense
Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Reacts To The Death Of Alex Ekwueme by free2ryhme: 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
GLeesMODEL:
A sleep I shall have, a rest I shall have, yet death will be but a pause for the peace of my years\' says an old adage, Indeed the loss of Dr. Alex Ekwueme shook my emotions and left me stuttered for hours, but I eventually realised that it was just right for the great Igbo icon to engage the journey of a peaceful rest”, says Prince Donatus, a former APC governorship aspirant in the just concluded Anambra Elections, while reacting to the death of late Dr. Alex Ekwueme. ‎

Chief Okonkwo went further to towel his tearful eyes when he identified the intimacy and close relationship he had with Late former Vice President. He says “Dr. Ekwueme was indeed a father, a counselor, a mentor and a true reflection of democratic leadership; his magnificent imprint and dedication to peace and justice would never be erased from the history of Nigeria, the Igbos and entire human race”.

Still reacting to the loss, he went further to extend his heartfelt condolences to the family of Late Dr. Alex Ekwueme, he says, “May God give the entire family the strength and courage in this hour of bereavement; please accept our most heartfelt sympathies for your loss; our thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time”.

However, Nigerians and the Igbo communities have carefully continued to mourn the loss of Late Dr. Alex Ekwueme, it is obvious that his brave services to this great nation exceeded all measures of selflessness and devotion to this country. We honour him, not only as a leader or reference for democratic leadership, but as a true embodiment of the Nigeria spirit and Igbo culture.

In rest may you find the peace we all seek.‎

Prince Donatus Okonkwo
        Media Team  ‎

when he was alive they never told him all this ooo

Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Reacts To The Death Of Alex Ekwueme by Jerrypolo(m): 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
MANNABABEQUE.

Who dey cry dey see road.

For your Best Barbeque contact MannaBabeque.
Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Reacts To The Death Of Alex Ekwueme by Okoroawusa: 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
React?

Na chemical?
Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Reacts To The Death Of Alex Ekwueme by ikemesit4477: 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mabelosifo:
add location too! Not only phone number!
Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Reacts To The Death Of Alex Ekwueme by fanedrive(m): 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mabelosifo:
how inappropriate!
Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Reacts To The Death Of Alex Ekwueme by arib5000: 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Reacts To The Death Of Alex Ekwueme by val4sure(m): 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
What is dead may never die,RIP papa.
Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Reacts To The Death Of Alex Ekwueme by Richiez(m): 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
RIP SIR...your memories live on
Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Reacts To The Death Of Alex Ekwueme by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
You all should check out the story i just posted now. I promise you all are going to like it. The tittle is "Secrets (the chronicles)". Check my profile to view and comment on the story.
Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Reacts To The Death Of Alex Ekwueme by excel101(m): 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
You're too partisan as an Oba.
Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Reacts To The Death Of Alex Ekwueme by bwise4godfwc: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
izzou:
sad
Nairaland sef
Tufiakwa
U were even d one making him/her popular

(1) (Reply)

Emefiele: Nigeria To Save $3 Billion From Petroleum Imports Annually / Confusion As PENGASSAN, NUPENG Contradict Each Other On Strike / Despite Loans, Nigeria’s Socio-Economic Conditions Deteriorated ― IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.