Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

See What A Man Did For A Poor Groundnut Seller That Has Got Nigerians Talking(pi - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What A Man Did For A Poor Groundnut Seller That Has Got Nigerians Talking(pi (1095 Views)

Groundnut Seller Who Signed On A Graduating Student's Shirt Enrolled In School / A Young Groundnut Seller Signs On A Graduand's Top With Hope For A Better Life / BOWEN Vs BABCOCK: See What Students Are Doing That Got Nigerians Screaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See What A Man Did For A Poor Groundnut Seller That Has Got Nigerians Talking(pi by zoba88: 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
A Nigerian Ugomdi-Ogbonna has won the heart of many social media users after he picked a groundnut seller and promised to finance his education up to university level.Margeret shared the news and wrote...

'Ugomdi Ogbonna GOD WILL BLESS YOU FOR THIS.

SAVED TO SAVE SOULS

This handsome 12years boy comes to my workshop every other morning to sell groundnut to my workers. He is so experienced in the business that he knows how to convince you to spend your last cash buying his product.

Last week, I called him into my office and asked him why he is selling groundnut by this time of the day when he should be in school. Favour Emmanuel told me he doesn't enjoy selling groundnut but ever since they lost their father, life has become so difficult for them. They couldn't maintain their rent in Rivers state after the death of their father, so they moved back to Aba and joined their grandma in her one room apartment. Groundnut has been our only means of survival he said.

I told Favour to go home and bring his mother. The rest of the day with favour and his mum was spent with pool of tears of joy as I told them I will take care of Favour's Education all through Secondary and Tertiary level.

Even though First Term is half spent, I still summoned courage and begged a school principal to partner with me in taking favour out of the street by admitting him irrespective of his lateness. Finally, favour got registered, school fees and acceptance fees fully paid, school uniforms, shoes, books and other items fully provided.

Please, don't call this a show off! Don't tag it a post for comments and likes. I wanted to keep this off social Media but someone needs to know that we are only SAVED TO SAVE SOULS'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/nigerian-man-picks-groundnut-seller.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: See What A Man Did For A Poor Groundnut Seller That Has Got Nigerians Talking(pi by zoba88: 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2017

Re: See What A Man Did For A Poor Groundnut Seller That Has Got Nigerians Talking(pi by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
Great...Ambode would have ordered KAI to confiscate the groundnut and the boy angry angry

Ambode would have ordered those buying groundnut from him to be arrested angry

The boy's future is now favoured and bright grin grin grin

Initial challenge for the boy would be integration in the class. Spoken words in English and hand-writing would be a challenge which he can overcome with effort.

As per interhouse sports in school, he would definitely put in his experiences in sprint among other track events. grin
Re: See What A Man Did For A Poor Groundnut Seller That Has Got Nigerians Talking(pi by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
God bless

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Did For A Poor Groundnut Seller That Has Got Nigerians Talking(pi by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
Very touching
Re: See What A Man Did For A Poor Groundnut Seller That Has Got Nigerians Talking(pi by Donald3d(m): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
awww
Re: See What A Man Did For A Poor Groundnut Seller That Has Got Nigerians Talking(pi by newyorks(m): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
More grace bro. ur pocket must not run dry.
Re: See What A Man Did For A Poor Groundnut Seller That Has Got Nigerians Talking(pi by Therock5555(m): 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
Please no jerk should come and be hailing ipob or biafra here o, the man is a nigerian and may GOD bless him for this noble deed
Re: See What A Man Did For A Poor Groundnut Seller That Has Got Nigerians Talking(pi by SageMahrez(m): 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
Keneking:
Great...Ambode would have ordered KAI to confiscate the groundnut and the boy angry angry

Initial challenge for the boy would be integration in the class. Spoken words in English and hand-writing would be a challenge which he can overcome with effort.

As per interhouse sports in school, he would definitely put in his experiences in sprint among other track events. grin

just afonja doings.. grin
Keneking:

just afonja doings..

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Did For A Poor Groundnut Seller That Has Got Nigerians Talking(pi by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
God bless that man.
Re: See What A Man Did For A Poor Groundnut Seller That Has Got Nigerians Talking(pi by DOUBLEWAHALA: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
please baba bless na or just forget about the blessing just pick my call I want to help kwanu
Re: See What A Man Did For A Poor Groundnut Seller That Has Got Nigerians Talking(pi by lalasticlala(m): 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2017

(1)

More Than 40,000 Applied For Teaching In Kaduna. / Does WES (US) Accept Degree Certificate Via Fax? / Ghana's Computer Teacher Gets New Classroom ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.