Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Operations Management Leadership Program - OMLP - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Operations Management Leadership Program - OMLP (1521 Views)

2018 Andela Fellowship Technical Leadership Program For Nigerians / GE Nigeria Operations Management Leadership Program 2017 / GE Nigeria Operations Management Leadership Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operations Management Leadership Program - OMLP by Likulikusasa: 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
Did anybody apply for this job position with GE and has your profile been updated?
Re: Operations Management Leadership Program - OMLP by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
Likulikusasa:
Did anybody apply for this job position with GE and has your profile been updated?
GE is a notorious company
Many don't get invited
Most times you'll get a regret exactly 6 months after applying
Re: Operations Management Leadership Program - OMLP by guiddoti: 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
handsomeclouds:

GE is a notorious company
Many don't get invited
Most times you'll get a regret exactly 6 months after applying
Do GE even recruit? I didn't bother to apply when it will come to nothing.
Re: Operations Management Leadership Program - OMLP by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
guiddoti:
Do GE even recruit? I didn't bother to apply when it will come to nothing.
They do but not Nigerian certificates except you were referred

1 Like

Re: Operations Management Leadership Program - OMLP by princely83(m): 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
As a fresher if you don't have a foreign degree forget about GE. Useless coy.

2 Likes

Re: Operations Management Leadership Program - OMLP by hinograce: 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
GE, BAT and some other multinationals are notorious for that. I feel they just put the recruitment public to fulfill all righteousness. They don't take outsiders I believe except referrals
Re: Operations Management Leadership Program - OMLP by Postulates: 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
Anyone invited for AC?
Re: Operations Management Leadership Program - OMLP by 0wen2017: 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
Postulates:
Anyone invited for AC?
None that I know of..

Were you?
Re: Operations Management Leadership Program - OMLP by Postulates: 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
0wen2017:

None that I know of..

Were you?

Yes, just got out.

1 Like

Re: Operations Management Leadership Program - OMLP by Donelli: 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
Postulates:

Yes, just got out.

I don't know why, but it's funny. grin grin grin grin

Turns out all the above vituperation are true. I applied on 10 Nov with just an acknowledgement and here you are having attended AC.

Anyways, how did it go... How was the turn out.

Just Donelli wink
Re: Operations Management Leadership Program - OMLP by Postulates: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
Donelli:

I don't know why, but it's funny. grin grin grin grin

Turns out all the above vituperation are true. I applied on 10 Nov with just an acknowledgement and here you are having attended AC.

Anyways, how did it go... How was the turn out.

Just Donelli wink

I applied on the same day as you and received the same acknowledgement, just like you. Received a call about a fortnight ago regarding my details; then a second call regarding an AC this week.

I don’t know if there’s a selection algorithm, but we were just eight of us, there.

A five minutes presentation about yourself, and why the program. Then an open-ended 15-40minutes interview with the panelists. Diversit of questions, from your resume to behavioral-esque experiences, to company information.
Re: Operations Management Leadership Program - OMLP by Donelli: 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
Postulates:

I applied on the same day as you and received the same acknowledgement, just like you. Received a call about a fortnight ago regarding my details; then a second call regarding an AC this week.

I don’t know if there’s a selection algorithm, but we were just eight of us, there.

A five minutes presentation about yourself, and why the program. Then an open-ended 15-40minutes interview with the panelists. Diversit of questions, from your resume to behavioral-esque experiences, to company information.

As insinuated..
Do you have a foreign degree?
Do you have a referral?

Best of luck mate cheesy

Just Donelli wink
Re: Operations Management Leadership Program - OMLP by Postulates: 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
Donelli:

As insinuated..
Do you have a foreign degree?
Do you have a referral?

Best of luck mate cheesy

Just Donelli wink

Mr. Donelli , the answer to both is No.

Funny enough, it was just one out of eight that had a foreign degree with three of eight having referrals.

Also, during a casual conversation with them people - yeah (HR staff), we were alerted to the issue;more than 70% of OMLP intakes are with Nigerian qualification, with ~ >30% of OMLP intakes in Nigeria being Covenant University graduates.

The postulate about foreign qual. dominated intake is inaccurate.
Re: Operations Management Leadership Program - OMLP by Donelli: 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
Postulates:

Mr. Donelli , the answer to both is No.

Funny enough, it was just one out of eight that had a foreign degree with three of eight having referrals.

Also, during a casual conversation with them people - yeah (HR staff), we were alerted to the issue;more than 70% of OMLP intakes are with Nigerian qualification, with ~ >30% of OMLP intakes in Nigeria being Covenant University graduates.

The postulate about foreign qual. dominated intake is inaccurate.

Hmm..
A'ight then. Wish you the very best wink

Just Donelli wink

(1) (Reply)

20 Corpers Needed For Immediate Employment / Pls Who Also Got This Message? / In Need Of A Part Time Job In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.