Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,227 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Health And Fitness: How To Stay Fit With Modern Technology - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Health And Fitness: How To Stay Fit With Modern Technology (632 Views)

Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device / Why Olamide And Itel Mobile Are A Perfect Fit / Modern Technology: Supply Of Joy Or Distress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health And Fitness: How To Stay Fit With Modern Technology by Ugoeze2016: 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
Fitness is gradually becoming a vital part of our lifestyle. Both fitness enthusiasts and those who are not so much into it want to live a healthy life while leaving nothing to chance. In the modern era, technology has come to stay and live with everyone. We all breed modern technology. For anything you do, there is an app, a website, or a gadget that helps you carry out such activity with ease and at blazing speed.

The gradual interest of people in getting fit and the wide range of the application of modern technology has made a room for a good mix of both. Fitness and technology can come together to give you amazing results at a time fraction. It is important to know that you can stay fit with technology. However, the question still looms, “How can you stay fit with modern technology?” Stated below are some of the ways you can stay fit with the application of modern technology.

1. Track Your Nutrition Level

Many people compromise on the quality of food they take because they want to lose weight and stay fit. This isn’t a good way to stay fit. In addition, there are diet fads that are only channeled at cutting your nutrient intake resulting in the deficiency of essential food nutrients. What you should aim to do is cut back on calories but retain a good level of nutrients. This is extra work for most people. That is why the app store is filled with many nutrient apps that monitor your nutrient level. Some of the best apps are MyPlate Calorie Tracker, Nutrition Data, and Human Nutrition. These apps will make it easier for you to track your nutrition level.

2. Monitor Your Heart Rate

Those who are involved in intense physical activities are usually advised to monitor their heart rate. For this reason, a heart rate monitor is important. There are cardio machines that you can use for this; there are also modern portable monitors such as the Bluetooth Low Energy heart rate monitors you can wear during both outdoor and indoor exercise. Mobile apps like Accurate Heart Rate Monitor, Instant Heart Rate Monitor, and iCare Health Monitor can also be used to monitor your heart rate.

3. Wear Fitness Trackers

Fitness trackers have saturated the market and are getting their own share of the consumer Naira. Wearing fitness trackers has made it convenient for people to track and get accustomed to workouts while keeping accurate tab at results. Interestingly, this trend has taken off especially with the younger populations. The Samsung Gear Fit 2, for example is one of the market leaders when it comes to fitness wearables. The Apple Watch is also a powerful fitness tracker. There are several others like the Huawei Band 2 Pro and the Fitbit Charge 2. Mobile apps like Samsung Health and WorkIt also help track your fitness and they can be integrated with fitness wearables.

4. Create New Workout Habits and Goals

Your most pressing issue might be creating workout goals and following through. There’s good news here. Modern technology is well optimised for you. The mobile app is a big part of modern technology. Mobile applications have made it possible for everyone to create and monitor their goals. Apps like MyGoals and MindFi can help you create a new workout habit and follow through your goals. Also, meditation is vital to staying fit. MindFi helps you meditate and stimulate your brain.

5. Learn New Exercise

The focus of many fitness enthusiasts is to learn more exercise moves than the ones they have mastered. Workouts can also be boring if there are no new daily workouts and everything becomes tedious and unchallenged. BodyWeight Workout & Fitness, BodBot Personal Trainer, and Home Workouts are mobile apps that can teach you how to make new exercise moves and stretch yourself in different directions to achieve amazingly different results.

Conclusion

You can stay fit by adopting workout routines. You can be more productive by adopting modern technology. What can you achieve by combining both? The two give outstanding results. Modern technology is home to lots of information, apps and gadgets you can use to stay fit. There is no limit to what you can do with modern technology.

Culled from http://zokija.com/blog/health-and-fitness-how-to-stay-fit-with-modern-technology/

Re: Health And Fitness: How To Stay Fit With Modern Technology by Abiodunspectre(m): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
I have this app on my Tecno Spark 2 the name is Google fit..very good app.
Re: Health And Fitness: How To Stay Fit With Modern Technology by saxby(f): 1:12am On Jul 01, 2018
wow, really? i will have to check that out.
Abiodunspectre:
I have this app on my Tecno Spark 2 the name is Google fit..very good app.
Re: Health And Fitness: How To Stay Fit With Modern Technology by Victor8st: 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hello! I wanted to share my experience with you. My dietologist recommended me to take some supplements when hitting the gym if I wanted to gain muscle mass faster and with little to no body fat. According to him ttps://www.healthcarebusinesstoday.com/bioharmony-advanced-review/ are the best ones on the market. The are specifically targeted for beginners and are very good for preparing your body for heavier supplements like whey protein gainers and creatine monohydrate. It's recommended to hit the gym for at least several months before doing so and these supplements are great for this purpose.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Xfans #doubleamazingnaija Fans Party / 3 Of The Top 5 Selling Feature Phones Globally Are Itel Phones - Latest Research / delete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.