Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,781 members, 7,806,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Please Help!!!!! My Brother Has A Hole In The HEART - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help!!!!! My Brother Has A Hole In The HEART (712 Views)

Man Risks His Life, Enters Inside A Hole Filled With Dirty Water To Remove Dirt / Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) / Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!!!! My Brother Has A Hole In The HEART by toluayo93: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Please Nairanders help a brother. My younger brother the family fourth born in the Name of Akomolafe Oluwatosin has recently been diagnosed of heart condition that can only be treated by surgery. They took him to the hospital recently when they saw that he had difficulty in breathing in esuth Ado-Ekiti where he was referred to the UCH in Ibadan and an echo test was conducted.

the result show in all that he had a hole in the heart.

we contacted Kanu Nwanko foundation for help but they requested that we pay N 1.5 MILLION. plus extra charges for the treatment or pay $6500 for him to be taken to an hospital in India.

My parents are all ready thinking of the worst as they both public secondary school teachers and they don't have the financial capacity for the money for treatment.

please if anybody knows about any NGO, Organisation or anyway to go about ensuring my brothers treatment please drop relevant information here.

please help save a life today
thanks in advance to all nairalanders that will be helping out with their knowledge
Re: Please Help!!!!! My Brother Has A Hole In The HEART by toluayo93: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
lalasticlala
Please I would really appreciate if you would be of help
Re: Please Help!!!!! My Brother Has A Hole In The HEART by toluayo93: 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
please someone should say something.
Re: Please Help!!!!! My Brother Has A Hole In The HEART by djgroove(m): 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
logon to www.efundyou.com God ill surely make a ways
Re: Please Help!!!!! My Brother Has A Hole In The HEART by RemedyLab: 3:39am On Dec 15, 2017
May God be with you
Re: Please Help!!!!! My Brother Has A Hole In The HEART by Ezinwa25(f): 7:29am On Dec 15, 2017
God will surely heal your brother,there is nothing impossible for him

(1) (Reply)

What Drugs Can Stop Weaknesses/loss Of Energy / 9 Other Things To Do With White Sugar Instead Of Eating It. / 5 Signs You Could Be Low In Vitamin D, You Won’t Believe No 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.