Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Would You Marry A Workaholic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Workaholic? (6059 Views)

Poll: Would You?

Yes: 51% (31 votes)
No: 48% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend??? / My Workaholic Boyfriend Is Always Working / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry A Workaholic? by Salvie(m): 6:38am On Mar 25, 2010
can't say i would marry slowie either, but i think with my deep lust for work, i might as well prefer a lady who loves life a little bit more, else life would just be online,

perhaps i am just here looking for some encouragement!
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by Russe55(f): 6:56am On Mar 25, 2010
i think its much better to marry a workaholic than marry a sloth! whatdaya think?
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by otukpo(f): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2010
why not.
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by cassidy(f): 11:09am On Mar 25, 2010
I am married to one but i can tell you from experience it is not exactly exciting but it gives you a deep sense of peace cause you know your man is not out there chasing skirts.

I have come to the conclusion that men either chase work or skirt, and i prefer the former
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by Meldrick(m): 11:13am On Mar 25, 2010
It's not bad but as a guy why should I marry a lady that is a workaholic? That will be detrimental to the lives of my kids.

but as for ladies nowadays, most of them don't give a danm if you're a workaholic or not as long as the cash flows in.
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 25, 2010
Men if the Lady have 1Billion naira cash in the accounts, for this Nigeria, i go marryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy forget fine boy matter na cash i need

Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by sistajay(f): 11:24am On Mar 25, 2010
Been there done that will never do it again,  no workaholic for me!
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by DeepSoul(f): 11:31am On Mar 25, 2010
Yes I can.

because it wont be like that till we'r 80 grin

At some point, he definitely would need to slow down
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by dempeople(m): 11:33am On Mar 25, 2010
Personally I consider myself, a workaholic. I would be getting married soon and, hope to continue working to the maximum in other to fully provide for my family (future wife and kids) as well as, to continue assisting my extended family where necessary. My girlfriend (future wife) will cut down from full-time to part-time when the kids start coming, as we've planned it.
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by otokx(m): 11:35am On Mar 25, 2010
I'd marry a moneyaholic instead but really workaholics are something else.
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:37am On Mar 25, 2010
sista-jay:

Been there done that will never do it again,  no workaholic for me!

Ape ma lu khia? Moó.

1: You pray to have a Man who fears God, Has a "Comfortable" Job and "Financial Security"
2: You also do not want him to be ugly or short but just alright physically and of "Okay Height"

When the Man accepts to work for the family to make sure you do not suffer, you complain that he does not have time for you or the kids anymore.

Heads up. this is Naija. if your husband stays at home 50% of the time and is not the son or relative of a senator or governor, then you are headed for a lot of broke days ahead. and you know how women are when they are going thru broke days,
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by dominique(f): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2010
i've been living wit them all my life, my dad, big sis. and we get along pretty well though they drive me crazy and sometimes make me feel lazy and inaduquate. i guess i can marry a workaholic.
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by Rhea(f): 11:41am On Mar 25, 2010
Who's the punk who just stuck his picture up there? This is no facebook ooh
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by Manutddude(m): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2010
otokx:

I'd marry a moneyaholic instead but really workaholics are something else.

Na wa o! U're all about the money and not just the person?  

cassidy:

I am married to one but i can tell you from experience it is not exactly exciting but it gives you a deep sense of peace cause you know your man is not out there chasing skirts.

I have come to the conclusion that men either chase work or skirt, and i prefer the former

Nice of u to choose what u think is right for u,
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by sayso: 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2010
Deep Soul:

Yes I can.

because it wont be like that till we'r 80 grin

At some point, he definitely would need to slow down

do not think Warren Buffett has slowed down
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2010
odiaero:

Men if the Lady have 1Billion naira cash in the accounts, for this Nigeria, i go marryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy forget fine boy matter na cash i need
lazy bastard
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by raintree: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2010
@ odiaero

Is that you in the pic? Are you waiting for "good luck" bird poop to drop on your head? grin
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2010
Rhea:

Guy, e de pain u grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin watch you mount and wht u say, if not i go download u enter my laptop cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin e be like say ur eye de chuk 4 money and u never siam, so na my picture u wan cm de blame grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that picture get agbara make e fit take slap u join ur system if u talk anyhow grin grin grin grin grin. Guy go marry Sugar mummy u go get the money grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy See ur face like facebook ooh cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2010
REALKINGSON:

lazy naughty person
Men which one be ur own, guy no fit joke again? abi na u buy me the infiniti jeep(FX45) make i dey drive we make u say i be lazyguy?
see ur user name self, no wonder, mike tyson spirit dey disturb u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2010
raintree:

@ odiaero

Is that you in the pic? Are you waiting for "good luck" bird poop to drop on your head? grin

Bros na me ooo, that pic no be dere i be wan put am, na for my website, i be one remove am as i see say  na d wrong place i put am, but when i see say e dey pain some people, na i leave am dere make e de pain dem well well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ko dun wo baje cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin abeg this site too sweet, enemies must cry
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2010
AM involved with one.i can tell you it is not easy.We spend little time together just some hrs.He tries to create some time to spend with me after work.Just for 2hrs also.And atimes in a week or 2 ,we may not see each other.Atimes to talk n fone is wahala cos he is always jumping from one meeting to another so fone is always switched off.Atimes,i will hv to leave text so he calls after he switches on and sees my text that he will call back.
I wont lie abt it,i love him so much and i think i can cope with him so far i know he will always come back home when we finally get married.
Like someone said,it is even difficult for him to chase after girls cos after work he is always tired.So dont not always bother myself abt that.
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by Manutddude(m): 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2010
Rhea:

A jobless dude who think's he's the most handsome on his street  grin cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by akwaowoudo(m): 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2010
It's about choice and love for each other provided it doesn't interfere with my family's goal.
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2010
Manutddude:

A jobless dude who think's he's the most handsome on his street grin cheesy

Fear go let ur post ur hugry pic? make internet clash abi tongue Ewure
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2010
yes i can marry a workaholic cos i'm one cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by chiscomi: 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2010
Before now I'll say no but now don't hv a choice cos my husband does nothing but work. 8am-9pm Mondays - Sundays. Infact I need an advice cos I'm getting tired of the whole thing.
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by Felibaby(f): 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2010
No qualms. As long as i can see the after effect of being a workaholic which should be plenty money and a comfortable life style.
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by Abekeade08(f): 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2010
I can most definitely marry a workaholic, my father is a hard worker, so I detest lazy men. Too much of everything is bad though, hubby would have to balance work and spending time with the family. It's quite appalling to see Naija men like odiaro wanting to date women for their money, what a turn off.
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by ddiamond(f): 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2010
Abekeade08:

I can most defininately marry a workaholic, my father is a hard worker, so I detest lazy men. Too much of everything is bad though, hubby would have to balance work and spending time with the family. It's quite appalling to see Naija men like odiaro wanting to date women for their money, what a turn off.

Gbam tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2010
Who doesn't love an ambitious man? But where does the line cross when you on the other hand of the relationship is being neglected?
It's kind of hard for a workaholic to prioritize other things in his life. He's of course tired and worn out at the end of his workday.
Every woman needs attention from their man. It takes time together for a relationship to work, and he can't only be interested in
"work" (his job). So no workaholic for me please give me a normal worker. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by Manutddude(m): 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2010
odiaero:

Fear go let your post your hugry pic? make internet clash abi tongue Ewure

Ode, Na everyone dey find person wey get 1billion naira in account to marry, No go find job do
Obo, u sef dey abuse person, ma lo wa ise se. tongue cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Workaholic? by galatico(m): 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2010
Why not I'll definatly marry a workaholic !!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vaseline Crew, You Need To See This Big Boobs O / 18+.why Is Cum More Pleasurable Than Wee Wee? / Weirdest Sexual Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.