Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday (31718 Views)

Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by zelaws: 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
What a miss

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by brunobaba(m): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
Yakubu is such a dullard,is he trying to tell us that he started playing for Julius berger in 1997 at just 15 years of age

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by akinboyo: 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
whether sacked, retrenched or whatever you call it, pray to get near him in all ramifications. You better focus on your life and make good use of it rather running down whose Jehovah has blessed.
SOFTENGR:

He's therefore retiring from retrenchment grin grin
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by Ermacc: 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
SOFTENGR:

He's therefore retiring from retrenchment grin grin
hahahaha. You are wicked
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by GoodGovernance: 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
brunobaba:
Yakubu is such a dullard,is he trying to tell us that he started playing for Julius berger in 1997 at just 15 years of age

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by Sunkyboie(m): 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
That goal he misses almost spoil him career
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by Lexusgs430: 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
Bones don't lie......
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by emelda86(f): 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
Which kind lie be this!!! Wtf 35 years & I'm how old now kawai....make una easy dey lie angry
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by Bizzysmitty(m): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
Two left legs
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by 99Ofonagoro(m): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
Feed the Yak and he will score!!.. True striker in his prime
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by correctguy101(m): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
mccoy47:
Long overdue.

In M.I's voice; "and keep missing, Yakubu, but here is some advice, if u still wanna walk down the road and go hug transformer"

Lols, the guy gave. many rappers lyrics to spit..... grin
But well still in MIs voice "Kelechukwu clap for yourself, well done"
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by emelda86(f): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
akinboyo:
whether sacked, retrenched or whatever you call it, pray to get near him in all ramifications. You better focus on your life and make good use of it rather running down whose Jehovah has blessed.

Yakubu welcome o
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by correctguy101(m): 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
zelaws:
What a miss

Im village people don use im career dance one corner..... grin
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by correctguy101(m): 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
akinboyo:

You're too serious.....

Someone cannot play with you again? undecided
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by correctguy101(m): 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
emelda86:

Yakubu welcome o

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by Vic74real: 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
this old man with his miss that broke world record is 35?
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by patosky22(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
The only Africa to score hatrick in Uefa champion leaque.......... Second Africa highest goal scorer in EPL history............ Legend

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by SOFTENGR: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
akinboyo:
Abeg no kil ursef for this matter.

This is where we catch our fun grin
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by showghan(m): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
Who need am sef?

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by hugoboss36(m): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
Going thru some post from my fellow nigerians..i felt bad..cos,this young said he is retiring from football..why antagonizing him...some are reminding him of his miss at the world cup..while some are painting him black cos of his age...all of una na bad bell..some of these bad mouths dont even know their real age...for once,lets acknowledge someone's achievement...its not easy..playing all these years...where is Marc Vivien Foe,Tiotie,Okwaraji,name them...Bros,even though u cost us from moving further during that Mundial,i still thank God for ur life,career,and family...good luck in ur future endeavors....

4 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by thunderbabs: 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yakubu Aiyegbeni is 35 years old,

Yet the average age of members in his Age-grade group is 49years old.

I'd rather cheat on my woman than cheat on my age.

U better cheat on ur age than get stabbed for cheating by ur woman....a word is enough fir nwaAmaikpe cool
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by openmine(m): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by Kendroid: 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nbote:
35 Hahahahahaha.. How old was he wen he couldn't lift his leg to score and YAKUBUed in dat epic miss?

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by YoungLionken(m): 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
Yakubu when He was young... Isa dream come true for Him....No b only 35,na 15,mtcheeew!!!

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by Mysselff2: 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
So the former super eagles footballer called Yakubu Aiyegbeni already has a 35 year old son ?? Thats possible cos some guys dey 13 years gee geh belle, so as the senior Yakubu Yekini who played with the likes of Yobo and who is famous for that epic goal miss is 48 years while his son is 35 years
Wait o, how come we didnt EVER hear about junior Yakubu until now
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by NabeelAbu: 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
Yakubu the goal misser. Egbon you're either 48 or 49.grampa.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by 119fortress(m): 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
[b][/b]goo
nairavsdollars:
35 Yakubu Aiyegbeni is my good friend. He is 48

Good friend at where cos I don't know you. If you were at Benin then were in benin? Which youth club did you play football in Benin? Which secondary or primary school did you attend?
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by 119fortress(m): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yakubu Aiyegbeni is 35 years old,

Yet the average age of members in his Age-grade group is 49years old.

I'd rather cheat on my woman than cheat on my age.

Aiyegbeni could not be more than 41 bcoz am 39 and we were class mates at edopkolo grammar school in the early 90s. We played club football too. I know him more than everyone here. Don't spoil his name, OK!
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by Hambat: 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
hmmmm! 35 kini? wonders shall Neva end

just passing by :-Xhmmmm! 35 kini? wonders shall Neva end

just passing by
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by Icon79(m): 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
Haha!!! I saw the news of Yakubu's retirement on the bbc website and I was like 'was he still playing?' I thought he had retired several years ago sef grin

O pari
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by Nbote(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
akinboyo:
Some people are made to run others down even when they themselves are in "PENNURY"! Yakubu Aiyegbeni had paid his dues and made fortunes for himself and his generation to come. Focus on your life and see how it can get better.

Oh Bleep off and get a life dude... Go vent ur frustrations somewhere else
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday by oobinna: 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Footballers Halloween Costumes : Luis Garcia & Evra Scares / Arsenal To Face Real Madrid & Bayern Munich (see Details) / Anthony Joshua Given 24 Hours To Respond To $50m Offer To Fight Wilder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.