Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

What Are The Suitable Salary For The Following Positions For A Tech Startup? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Are The Suitable Salary For The Following Positions For A Tech Startup? (908 Views)

The Following Positions Are Open In My Engineering Firm / What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital / Salary For Arik Air Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Suitable Salary For The Following Positions For A Tech Startup? by Youngzedd(m): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
What are the suitable salary for the following positions for a tech startup?

1) Product Manager
2) Digital Marketing Manager
3) Front-End Developer
4) Back-End Developer
5) Accountant

CC: uboma, davide470
Re: What Are The Suitable Salary For The Following Positions For A Tech Startup? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
let me pitch my bleeping tent here. oya, let's roll it!!!
Re: What Are The Suitable Salary For The Following Positions For A Tech Startup? by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
I'm only familiar with no. 5, cos I'm one. If you're looking to hire an entry level accountant, the pay range is N70k to N120k. A far cheaper option would be to outsource your accounting tasks. If you're interested, I offer such services to companies at a flat rate of N40,000 per month.
Re: What Are The Suitable Salary For The Following Positions For A Tech Startup? by Youngzedd(m): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
I'm only familiar with no. 5, cos I'm one. If you're looking to hire an entry level accountant, the pay range is N70k to N120k. A far cheaper option would be to outsource your accounting tasks. If you're interested, I offer such services to companies at a flat rate of N40,000 per month.

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: What Are The Suitable Salary For The Following Positions For A Tech Startup? by PatrickOkunima(m): 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
You're welcome sir. You can check out the thread I created concerning the freelance accounting services: https://www.nairaland.com/4007872/hire-best-accountant-40000-monthly#59759117

Youngzedd:

Re: What Are The Suitable Salary For The Following Positions For A Tech Startup? by nlPoster: 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
Youngzedd:

undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For An It Support Staff / Van Sales Representatives / Apply MTN Nigeria 2018-2019 Customer Service Accelerated Internship Programme (N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.