Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Do You Think She Is Still Interested. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think She Is Still Interested. (2013 Views)

What Do You Think She Studied In School? (see Photo) / When She Is Still Interested In You After Giving You A Blunt 'NO / Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by donald(m): 7:49am On Mar 25, 2010
I live in Lagos and lost my job last month,my girl lives in abuja and she is working. It's really been hard on me,from oil company employee to nothing. To be fair to her, she stood by me even when I thought she wud leave,she used to send me credit cos it was really bad with me cos of the circumstances surrounding my sack cos I lost everything. Things have been bad that last week, I told her I needed a break from the relationship,she sent me a text saying,"if you can't be a good boyfriend when things are rough with you and let me be there for you,you won't be good when things get better for you". Since then, she has not called,texted at all. Could it be over between us? Does it mean she is done with me?
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by madlady(f): 7:54am On Mar 25, 2010
No she's just annoyed that you are pushing her away.

She will  contact you soon.

I am very sorry about your loss of work.
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by deco2come: 8:15am On Mar 25, 2010
I think she is just angry the way you handle the situation. If I may ask, since you lost your job, how have you been treating her? Maybe the lost is eating you up to the extend that you don't know that it is affecting other aspect of your life.

My dear, don't lose hope, there is still my opportunities out there for you to grab. It all depends on if you are ready. Wish you good luck.
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by fubiluv: 8:26am On Mar 25, 2010
I think she still really loves you.
She neva actually stopped.
She is just trying to be a nice and caring friend.
Try nt 2 treat her bad like she made you lose your job.
That can really hurt.
If she doesnt contact you soon,pls call her.
I wish you luck in job search.
God be wt you. smiley smiley
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by THEAMAKA(f): 8:30am On Mar 25, 2010
you should be happy you have a real girl by your side!
how many girls will stay by your side once she finds out you're jobless?
i think it's your own insecurities about your joblessness that is pushing her away.
call her and tell her you're sorry, that's only if you are interested in staying with her and not going on a break.
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by benz190: 8:34am On Mar 25, 2010
^^

Just as im happy she's always dia for meee! grin grin
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by donald(m): 8:52am On Mar 25, 2010
Because of stress and being over broke, I wasn't callin her like I used to and ought to but she didn't mind,she used to call me unfailingly and even help me out with cash and credit, I began to feel like a wimp, I should have been the one doing all these for her so it all got to me,I stopped telling her I loved her, even told her she was too committed to the relationship and when she missed a period,I panicked and told her to "hurriedly go and do a test before she started telling me rubbish". I honestly don't know what possessed me, I have said hurtful things to her out of frustration, I'm really sorry, I don't want to lose her,she is not even taking my calls anymore neither is she replying my texts.
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by Akinagirl(f): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2010
Why I say men dont know what they want. Got a girl that will stick by you through rough times you ditch her, then turn around and complain when they dont stick by you.
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by madlady(f): 8:58am On Mar 25, 2010
donald:

Because of stress and being over broke, I wasn't callin her like I used to and ought to but she didn't mind,she used to call me unfailingly and even help me out with cash and credit, I began to feel like a wimp, I should have been the one doing all these for her so it all got to me,I stopped telling her I loved her, even told her she was too committed to the relationship and when she missed a period,I panicked and told her to "hurriedly go and do a test before she started telling me rubbish". I honestly don't know what possessed me, I have said hurtful things to her out of frustration, I'm really sorry, I don't want to lose her,she is not even taking my calls anymore neither is she replying my texts.

Tell her all this.

Your job loss seems to be causing you to behave in a very hard way towards her.

Financial pressures can make many behave badly, just apologize to her.
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by googles: 9:07am On Mar 25, 2010
[size=13pt]awww you have a good woman there. . . . . . dont you let her slip away just like dat she deserves the best

and as for the loss of your job am sorry and i sincerely hope you get a better and a more reliable job. . . . just be easy on yourself
[/size]
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 25, 2010
no she isn't tongue tongue

ok seriously call her already and tell her u're sorry and what's been going through your head. even you'll feel better. if it makes u feel better, agree with her that the amounts she gave you are loans that you'll pay back once u get a job. then keep records of your loans. the exercise isn't designed to make u feel bad when u see the amounts - don't see it as what she's been spending on you, rather it's what you have to pay back, and why u shd try harder to get a job. hope that helps out with your ego.
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by donald(m): 11:35am On Mar 25, 2010
She is not picking my calls nor replying my texts.
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by DeepSoul(f): 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2010
donald:

Buy another sim card. It's just N150! Simple.

Or you call from a biz center

Before all that tho, send her a detailed text apologising and try to get her understand why u acted the way you did.

U see how ur large ego has put u in trouble.
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by madlady(f): 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2010
donald:

Don't you know her home address , send her a REAL letter, explain yourself fully.

Please ask for her forgiveness especially with regards to your comments on the may-have-been child.

This problem can easily be solved if you and your gf want to stay together.

Keep looking for a new job,when you find one this may help you to have a more positive out look on your whole life.
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by hixxx1(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2010
y are u crying over a girl? girl that has moved on to other guys for that matter? my guy hammer so that u can wound-jure as many babes as possible.
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by omega25red(m): 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2010
donald:

oh well buddy just keep calling and texting eventually her anger may subside. Better yet use your time constructively and work harder at finding a new job because you can beg for so lon.
By the way are you looking for other jobs other than the type you had because thats the mistake people make when they loose their jobs they stay looking for the same thing they had. Search in other feilds get a wack job until you get back on your feet.
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by galatico(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2010
You erred by trying to push her away, she stood by you and you don't appreciate that!!!
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by delagasky(m): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2010
Too many guys get it wrong trying to handle this same situation. When u got a girl in a serious relationship, she should be in the know of what u going thru, she shuld share in ur pain, help with the healing (which in this instance, she actually has been doing). Except u dont see a future for u 2, there is no reason to ask for a break, its like shutting her out, imagine if this situation plays itself out while u r married, would u ask ur wife for a break?
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by horny4u(f): 12:33am On Mar 26, 2010
donald:

I live in Lagos and lost my job last month,my girl lives in abuja and she is working. It's really been hard on me,from oil company employee to nothing. To be fair to her, she stood by me even when I thought she wud leave,she used to send me credit cos it was really bad with me cos of the circumstances surrounding my sack cos I lost everything. Things have been bad that last week, I told her I needed a break from the relationship,she sent me a text saying,"if you can't be a good boyfriend when things are rough with you and let me be there for you,you won't be good when things get better for you". Since then, she has not called,texted at all. Could it be over between us? Does it mean she is done with me?
Sorry about your jobloss!!!!
Not trying to shoot a dying man but search yourself do you truly love this lady (hope you are not just regreting the fact that someone who loves you and will stand by you seems to be getting over you)
She is a great girl !!!!!!!
and if you do love her then you must realise what most men will not tell you, Oversized Ego is not welcome in a serious relationship or marriage, its 2 people bowing to eachother.
If you love her: go to her,crawl ,beg,cry whatever it takes and get her back, not because of money cos you can easily make money but to find a woman who loves you in respective of, is the TRUE GOLD.
Be wise
If you donot love her abeg , waka and let her see the light.
I hope you get a great job soon donot despair , wealth is on its way.
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 26, 2010
donald:

i can bet you $100 dolls that she's reading them anyway. so keep sending texts and telling her how much you appreciate her for standing by you through thick and thin. then try calling every now and then. if she still hasn't replied after 3 days, time to do something drastic. like sit outside her gate until she takes u back. take ur toothbrush along so she knows u're serious grin grin or something. be creative. and crazy grin grin
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by spoilt(f): 12:45am On Mar 26, 2010
You lost your job then 'dumped' your girl? How does shooting yourself in the foot feel? grin
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 26, 2010
Negros, what to do with them eh? You stand by them, they dump you, you runaway and they call you a gold-digging witch. sad sad

Im sorry about your job OP but you pushed her away there is only so much one can take.
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by chika98: 12:46am On Mar 26, 2010
Go and see her in Abuja. Let her know how you truly feel and that you were and still is insecure about everything. Calling and texting isn't going to cut it
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by donald(m): 10:34am On Mar 26, 2010
I just got my re-instatement letter this morning from my former workplace to resume after the Easter break. I tried to call my girl to give her the goodnews,she didn't pick,sent her an sms telling her of it and got a reply from her saying,"congrats,i wish u all d best but in view of what has happened,i'm not sure i want to continue in this relationship.if u couldn't stay when things were rough,then i'm sorry,we can't be together.going on ur break was an eye opener".
I feel really empty without her, I don't want to believe I've lost her cos I love her so much and want to spend the rest of my life with her.
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 26, 2010
Congrats on that. But you must have really dealt with her for her to call if off like this.
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by madlady(f): 10:39am On Mar 26, 2010
donald:

I just got my re-instatement letter this morning from my former workplace to resume after the Easter break. I tried to call my girl to give her the goodnews,she didn't pick,sent her an sms telling her of it and got a reply from her saying,"congrats,i wish u all d best but in view of what has happened,i'm not sure i want to continue in this relationship.if u couldn't stay when things were rough,then i'm sorry,we can't be together.going on your break was an eye opener".
I feel really empty without her, I don't want to believe I've lost her cos I love her so much and want to spend the rest of my life with her.

Great news about the job.

You will just have to keep trying with your GF. Be patient, if your meant to be together she will come back.
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by madlady(f): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Congrats on that. But you must have really dealt with her for her to call if off like this.

eh eh @Ebonyeyes, what's that on your profile. lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 26, 2010
madlady:

eh eh @Ebonyeyes, what's that on your profile. lipsrsealed
You like? wink wink Its beauriful.
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by madlady(f): 10:43am On Mar 26, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

You like? wink wink Its beauriful.

If u say so tongue tongue tongue tongue kiss
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by donald(m): 10:52am On Mar 26, 2010
I think i will go to abuja this weekend.
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 26, 2010
Fight for love but I hope you have learnt your lesson.
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by Nautillus(m): 11:30am On Mar 26, 2010
Why don't you get over your sulking and call her? ?. . .You have a good woman and you present temporary situation is pushing her away.

CAL HER NOW!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! What Do U People Want 4rm Us? / Help! I Am In A Secret Affair With My Babe's Closest Friend. / Nl Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.