Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation (11383 Views)

List 5 Important Things That Will Make Lagos Work And Develop - Lagos For Us ALL / I’m Going To Develop Lagos With New Strategies, Sanwo-olu / Ibos Did Not Develop Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by oodualover: 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
totit:

That dude you quoted nah ibiano bingo. grin he normally doesn't think straight and he's mastered the act of propaganda. He get paid for trolling. He use to be known be as ' baba fotos and bank deposits. He goes about digging 2003...news to please his paid master and feel superior. grin grin grin grin
No wonder he has been defending his master. Is it that same thing that got married a few weeks ago?

5 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by totit: 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
oodualover:

No wonder he has been defending his master. Is it that same thing that got married a few weeks ago?
90% of his mention on nl Na fotos and bank deposits sha grin
Me I no know oooo shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by Gotze1: 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
globemoney:

We have developed cities that are fast catching up with Lagos, why can't these owners develop another Lagos? Why cant they grow Oyo state which is the capital of yorubaland to be like Lagos? Questions for:

totit
ProWalker
ODvanguard
Gotze1
When any of your states can catch up with ogun and oyo, then we can discuss.

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by BigIyanga: 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
totit:

You want to embarrass that one too, ogini grin

Leave am with him oral figures, abeg. grin
E-warrior!! Reading is ur biggest challenge. Read banks’ annual reports to know owners of Nigeria.
Meanwhile Cosharis’ first son is married to a Yoruba woman from a very rich family.
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by totit: 11:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
BigIyanga:

E-warrior!! Reading is ur biggest challenge. Read banks’ annual reports to know owners of Nigeria.
Meanwhile Cosharis’ first son is married to a Yoruba woman from a very rich family.

Why not show us the so called ' bank annual reports?
Shm. Another aba boy on the loose. Una thought I Don sleep abi undecided

4 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by BigIyanga: 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
totit:

Why not show us the so called ' bank annual reports?
Shm. Another aba boy on the loose. Una thought I Don sleep abi undecided
It’s not my job to teach congenitally dimwits like you.
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by totit: 11:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
BigIyanga:

It’s not my job to teach congenitally dimwits like you.

O. Oral figure it is

In that case stop wetting my mention it's annoying dealing with ' Ora stats ' fellas like you. grin

4 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by BigIyanga: 12:19am On Nov 23, 2017
totit:

O. Oral figure it is

In that case stop wetting my mention it's annoying dealing with ' Ora stats ' fellas like you. grin
You would not even dare to know real stats even if they were shown to you.

“At the time, Maduka was on the board, and owned a 25% equity stake, of Access Bank.” Forbes, November 2015
You keep hating while he’s laughing all the way to the bank.

Do yourself some favor today and start reading today in order to become a better and informed person.
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by totit: 12:21am On Nov 23, 2017
BigIyanga:

You would even dare to know real stats even if they were shown to you.

“At the time, Maduka was on the board, and owned a 25% equity stake, of Access Bank.” Forbes, November 2015
You keep hating while he’s laughing all the way to the bank.

Do yourself some favor today and start reading today in order to become a better and informed person.

O yes, I do, I dare. Oya show me undecided undecided

Shm

4 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by BigIyanga: 12:29am On Nov 23, 2017
totit:

O yes, I do, I dare. Oya show me undecided undecided

Shm
What does 25% stake in Access Bank mean to folks like you?
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by totit: 12:32am On Nov 23, 2017
BigIyanga:

What does 25% stake in Access Bank mean to folks like you?

Quit this trolling and go to bed already. I don't have time for such emotional and unrealistic, invariable figures. Will you?
Shm

4 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by BigIyanga: 12:40am On Nov 23, 2017
totit:

Quit this trolling and go to bed already. I don't have time such emotional and unrealistic, invariable figures. Will you?
Shm
I wanted you to dig up those stats from Forbes and co... like they say.. if you want to hide something from a black man,put it in print.. lol
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by totit: 12:54am On Nov 23, 2017
BigIyanga:

I wanted you to dig up those stats from Forbes and co... like they say.. if you want to hide something from a black man,put it in print.. lol

So, you so called 2015 Forbes list is where the stats is hiding grin

Shm.
Stop boring my mention,my friend angry

3 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by BigIyanga: 5:01am On Nov 23, 2017
totit:

So, you so called 2015 Forbes list is where the stats is hiding grin

Shm.
Stop boring my mention,my friend angry
This discussion is above your encephalon grade! There is a big difference between Forbes List and Forbes article, which said that Coscharis owned 25% stake in Access Bank; confirming what I said ealier about him being one of the 3rd largest shareholders.

https://www.forbesafrica.com/cover-story/2015/11/01/500-million-survivor/
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by Mrnairalandd: 5:09am On Nov 23, 2017
How una dey Igbo amaka

grin grin grin

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by generalissimo(m): 7:25am On Nov 23, 2017
nwabobo:

Mmaduka is just one out of millions of Igbos investing in Lagos thereby not only paying taxes but also providing employment, paying 'owo da' and helping keep omo oniles off the streets.

Meanwhile, it's states that go looking for investors not the other way round so Lagos and Lagosians should be grateful to the likes of Mmaduka who have invested in the state.
It is disheartening that these DEVELOPERS no develop their own villages in the East

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by totit: 9:03am On Nov 23, 2017
BigIyanga:

This discussion is above your encephalon grade! There is a big difference between Forbes List and Forbes article, which said that Coscharis owned 25% stake in Access Bank; confirming what I said ealier about him being one of the 3rd largest shareholders.

https://www.forbesafrica.com/cover-story/2015/11/01/500-million-survivor/

Stop being mumuderan my little friend. And what's with you trying to act intelligent after you shameless claim.
What's the bone of contention in the first place? Go back and read and provide me with fact I asked and quit boring me with one yeye article or Forbes whatever.

WTF is this for crying out loud undecided undecided

grin grin

Here, olodo, the bone of contention,and I quote you,below :

BigIyanga:

Coscharis is a diversified business magnate in Naija.. he's the 3rd largest shareholder of Access Bank Plc.

QUESTION asked by... :

Can you share the bank brochure detailing this?

Now, stop boring with your yeye and saving face old article already and answer the damn question. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2017
totit:
While one of our bloloda is salivating over some old news. This is

2017, take a look at what happening in aba lipsrsealed

Laawaao shocked
In 2017?

Old story indeed, the report was published 22nd Nov 2017, and July 2017

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 23, 2017
post=62624695:
This is Onitsha no city in southwest can beat this city, except Lagos (city of all tribes).
Lagos is 51% Igbo

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by totit: 9:31am On Nov 23, 2017
post=62636509:

Old story indeed, the report was published 22nd Nov 2017, and July 2017

Every region,state in Nigeria has beggars, don't they? I lie? Answer me now. I ain't got no time for bank deposit and fotos today my friend. grin

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by Sirjamo: 9:53am On Nov 23, 2017
Igbo's always claim they develop everywhere, yet, you can't find anyone of them on the list of top fifty richest people in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by ProWalker: 9:55am On Nov 23, 2017
zenmaster:

Lagos is 51% Igbo

Quid
You are here spreading your wild statistics again ?? grin
Why did you reduce it from 70% ?

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 23, 2017
ProWalker:

Quid
You are here spreading your wild statistics again ?? grin
Why did you reduce it from 70% ?
Please stop deflecting and support no mans land smiley

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by ProWalker: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2017
zenmaster:

Please stop deflecting and support no mans land smiley
The owner of the land control the govt apparatus in Alausa.
Until Igbo can be spoken openly in Alausa secretariat without fear or shame, then you can keep mastubatinng about no man land on NL grin

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2017
ProWalker:

The owner of the land control the govt apparatus in Alausa.
Until Igbo can be spoken openly in Alausa secretariat without fear or shame, then you can keep mastubatinng about no man land on NL grin
Keep controlling the land populated by Igbos.
Yoruba can be learned in 1 week.
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2017
totit:

Every region,state in Nigeria has beggars, don't they? I lie? Answer me now. I ain't got no time for bank deposit and fotos today my friend. grin

Thank you.
We don't, On bank deposit that's where we beat you guys hands down, records from CBN, not fabricated figures from western governors on IGR still they had to pay works with bailouts funds, also going on borrowing rampage, you hardly see a beggar in Anambra you can make enquiry from your brothers here.

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by totit: 10:10am On Nov 23, 2017
post=62637742:

We don't, On bank deposit that's where we beat you guys hands down records from CBN, not fabricated figures from western governors on IGR still they had to pay works with bailouts funds, also going on borrowing rampage, you hardly see a beggar in Anambra you can make enquiry from your brothers here.

O really? undecided
Will you simply crawl back to you hole if I show you, just one out of many grin

As for you bank deposit thingy I ain't gat no time for that,now grin

3 Likes

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 23, 2017
totit:

O really? undecided

of course u no get time grin grin
goal post shifter grin

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by totit: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2017
[s]
leezzz:

of course u no get time grin grin
goal post shifter grin
[/s]
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2017
totit:

O really? undecided

Ibadan a dead city- Issac Fayose

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by totit: 10:22am On Nov 23, 2017
post=62638183:

Ibadan a dead city- Issac Fayose

Uh undecided
Wetin be this nah grin
I thought I asked you a simple question. grin
Dead? Base on oral stats undecided
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2017
totit:

Uh undecided
Wetin be this nah grin
I thought I asked you a simple question. grin
Dead? Base on oral stats undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Launches 1.52MW Solar Plant For Federal Ministry Of Works And Housing HQ / Bukola Saraki: Secession Agitations Fuelled By High Injustice In Nigeria / Senate Approves FG’s Request To Pay ₦‎6.7 Billion Refund To Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.