Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,023 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:36 AM

Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance (52832 Views)

Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record / Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) / Odumewu Debbie: Pinki Debbie Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Emmalez(m): 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Odumewu Debbie a.k.a @PINKIDEBBIE set to break Guinness World Record for Longest Dance by an Individual

Odumewu Debbie Sunmisola popularly known as “PINKIDEBBIE”, is a 22-year-old renowned dance performer, exhibitionist and media influencer in the Nigerian entertainment industry.
Debbie, who is a graduate of policy and strategic studies from covenant university, started honing her dance skills at the age of 6. She draws her inspiration from her mother whose support for her work has been unwavering.

Debbie is an achiever and has demonstrated this time after time as evident in her impressive laurel winning streak of 4 years. She continually pushes boundaries and was just recently the 2nd runner-up in the Etisalat break free 24hr dance challenge as well as the last female dancer standing.

Debbie is attempting to break the Guinness book of world record for longest dance by an individual by dancing for 7 days. The world record currently stands at a 5-day dance marathon. In respect to the record-breaking attempt, Debbie is formally soliciting for media partnership and support from your esteemed brand for the 2 weeks.

Date: Friday, November 17th – Friday, November 24th, 2017.
Venue: The Palms Shopping Mall, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Loads of other Nigerian celebrities has been there to show her support. she is currently in 5day few more hours and she will break the record of the current holder.

check out photos of celebrities who came through to give her moral support..
the highlight of the day was when Shina Peller came and started spearing money on her..

check out photos and videos below..

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2017/11/odumewu-debbie-aka-pinkidebbie-set-to.html

cc lalasticlala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Emmalez(m): 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2017

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by pyyxxaro: 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
angry

I don't understand

So when people are sleeping she would be dancing

Abi naa me nor understand undecided

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Mediapace: 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
When she is busy slaying world record

Slay queens are busy slaying with bucket of paints in conjuction with photogrid

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by LuvU2: 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
She is so strong nd beautiful ❤ Hope she breaks d record ❤

5 Likes

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Benjom(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
I give you only 48 hours. Anything above that, count me out grin

Modified:

So, she has even gone farther than my expectation? shocked cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Evablizin(f): 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
shocked

Ride on girl.
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Emmalez(m): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Benjom:
I give you only 48 hours. Anything above that, count me out grin

lolz ... she is more than 100hours already.. day 5 now..

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by nairavsdollars(f): 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
Carry on girl. Once you sucessfully break the record, on behalf of my governor, i guarantee you of a statue in Imo state

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
She cant beat the record

- The mall opening times : 9am- 10pm daily

4 Likes

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by RichiB(m): 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Waist go hear ahm grin more grease to all her joints..dance on!

1 Like

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by fecta: 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
After 7 days

28 Likes

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by binsanni(m): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
next please
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
bad belle
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
Na because work nor dey jare, Covenant graduate at that

1 Like

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by pezeji(m): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
dance till u fall na u sabi
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by UncleSnr(m): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
lipsrsealed
I never bothered reading it though!

Hilarious Design Fails
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by ElPadrino33: 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
I thought Kaffy did something like this about 10 years back

13 Likes

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Jackipapa: 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
Believe that you can do it and it is done!
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by SalamRushdie: 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
She is almost there
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Sunshyne200(m): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
Wow, this life is so simple, as to become someone, just be determine to go any length.

Imagine her not sleeping, and dancing for 7days, that doesn't make sense, but guess what she is about to break a world record.

MA catch myself the sleep anyhow.

I am even older than her self...

2 Likes

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Earthquake1: 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
Igbo babes always representing kiss

Afonjas keep off.

1 Like

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Blackops(m): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
chai see breast

3 Likes

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by michaelwilli(m): 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
People beating record up n dwn. d only record i beat is first person to watch WWE on their youtube channel

1 Like

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by flyover30(m): 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
inside d tram,don't know were dis garlic odour is coming from
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Slayer2: 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
Is it 24 hours dancing non stop? undecided
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by lovelylad: 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
7 days? E no easy to break world records

1 Like

Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by obailala(m): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
Im not sure I understand the deal here, does it mean she doesnt get to eat or sleep?
Re: Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance by Damfostopper(m): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
Yu mean she is dancing for 5 days straight and no break....is she under a spell?.... abi na surugede dance aka dance of the spirit

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) / I Decided To Go Unclad To Tell Nigerians They Are Uncivilized – Brymo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.