Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

The Hell Of Misplacing Money - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Hell Of Misplacing Money (467 Views)

The Hell With US / IELTS ( Computer Based) In 10days, What The Hell? / The 'hell' Of Kafala Jobs In The Middle East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hell Of Misplacing Money by Respect55(m): 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hello friends, I want to know if you have ever misplaced some cash meant for something urgent. If u have, how were you able to put yourself together and move on.
Let me share this short story of mine.
I was travelling to Jigawa from Ebonyi state. U know that costs a whole lot of money. So when we got to Anambara State, I took a bike to Young Shall Grow Park.

I dipped my hand inside my back pocket, picked up #8,000. I then searched my front pocket n saw another #200 there(I stopped using wallets long time ago). I went and bought La Casera and gala paid and left to buy my bus ticket. As I was going I opened the gala and started eating. I removed the black nylon the gala was in and put it in thesame hand the 8k was in.

Friends, I threw the 8k away with the black nylon unknowingly. I never knew till I went to buy my ticket. See as my temperature skyrocketed at an instant and I was almost weeping.

If not for ATM, I would have been stranded at Awka because the 8k was the only money on me was actually thinking of making some withdrawals at kano to continue with the journey).

You can share your own story if you have ever been caught in this Web.
Re: The Hell Of Misplacing Money by alienware(m): 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
I personally try to imagine myself a few days/weeks/months in the future, when I would have made peace with losing the money.
Knowing that it would all be okay eventually, kinda makes it okay in the present.
Re: The Hell Of Misplacing Money by Respect55(m): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
alienware:
I personally try to imagine myself a few days/weeks/months in the future, when I would have made peace with losing the money.
Knowing that it would all be okay eventually, kinda makes it okay in the present.
It is always very hard to get over. Buy like they always say, live moves on.

(1) (Reply)

This Is / Curious About Nigeria / Six Years After: Remembering The 163 People Who Died In The 2012 Dana Air Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.