Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:55 PM

31 Rare Historical Photographs That Will Take Your Breath Away - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 31 Rare Historical Photographs That Will Take Your Breath Away (4213 Views)

Some Unstaged Wedding Photographs That Show The Father-daughter Relationship. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander That Will Take Your Breath Away. / 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31 Rare Historical Photographs That Will Take Your Breath Away by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
memories.
Re: 31 Rare Historical Photographs That Will Take Your Breath Away by RoyalBlak007: 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
DeadRat:
wow! On The Roof? More Like A Race Lane
Yeah

NEED FOR SPEED: ROOFTOP grin
Re: 31 Rare Historical Photographs That Will Take Your Breath Away by funstufz: 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
well done

1 Like

Re: 31 Rare Historical Photographs That Will Take Your Breath Away by oseiwe(m): 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
A 7,600-ton multi-story housing block is physically moved in order to extend an avenue in the Romanian city of Alba Julia, 1987.
Bad is really a black thing.
Re: 31 Rare Historical Photographs That Will Take Your Breath Away by DaFlash: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mods pls move this valuable thread to FP, enough of banky weddings and ebuka's precision agbada.

3 Likes

Re: 31 Rare Historical Photographs That Will Take Your Breath Away by Konquest: 2:05am On Nov 23, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Photographs from the archives have a special value to them. They often allow us to peer directly into the past and gain some sense of how things really were in a time long before we were born. Some of them are so startling or fascinating that you can’t help but think to yourself "Is this actually real?"

Sophia Loren and Jayne Mansfield, 1957.

https://brightside.me/creativity-photography/28-rare-historical-photographs-that-will-take-your-breath-away-265660/
^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^
grin ...Awesome history!

I learned something from your
thread for the first time ever - The iconic rock star,
Freddie Mercury's original name
is Farrokh Balsara from the 1947
Zanzibar picture!

Front page material.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 31 Rare Historical Photographs That Will Take Your Breath Away by iamclime(m): 5:45am On Nov 23, 2017
The dude with the bears, my best photo! And see that Lil cub clinging to his leg: Wonderschön!

2 Likes

Re: 31 Rare Historical Photographs That Will Take Your Breath Away by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 23, 2017
Truly breathtaking!

1 Like

Re: 31 Rare Historical Photographs That Will Take Your Breath Away by RoyalBlak007: 6:34am On Nov 23, 2017
Konquest:
^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^ grin ...Awesome history!
I learned something from your thread for the first time ever - The iconic rock star, Freddie Mercury's original name is Farrokh Balsara from the 1947 Zanzibar picture!
Front page material.

♤Thanks

1 Like

Re: 31 Rare Historical Photographs That Will Take Your Breath Away by Garshyzee(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2017
Wow.. Impressive op!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 7 Female Code Every Female Must Not Break / Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life / Beware Of These Types Of Facebook Posts (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.