Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams (31787 Views)

40 Northern NBA Chairmen Pledge Allegiance To Akpata / Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family / Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Okoyiboz3: 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
HallaDaTruth:
1000000 grin grin grin

Very good. You'll use their political structures to prop up Igbo candidates in the election.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Okoyiboz3: 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
mofedamijo:

NON......I REPEAT NON...COPY

Don't mind him, he knows his people are political nonentities in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
This People sure knws hw to massage their ego.
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by trustibk(m): 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
issoryt
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Antoeni(m): 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
They only did dat so dat their shops and warehouses will not be burgled by dis Afonja rascals

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by hollyray2016: 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
We don't need Igbos in any political offices anymore #2019

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by mofedamijo(m): 11:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
mofedamijo:

Consider it done boss.......yoruba ti take over.
http://thenet.ng/2017/07/lagos-swears-newly-elected-local-government-chairmen-see-full-list/
No single igbo as chairman,the only igbo one given vice chairman in ajeromi il be removed next year....unfailingly.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by hollyray2016: 11:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
Antoeni:
They only did dat so dat their shops and warehouses will not be burgled by dis Afonja rascals

no working brain for you !

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by legitnow: 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
micolaj:
Great.
Real ones offline do not joke with friendship and relationship building. It is only the jobless ones online that love calling for war.

Nnamdi Kanu is not real enough for u?

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by CrtlAltDel: 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
Yoruba slaves
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by meforyou1(m): 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
the only ona nka nka afo i know is Fayose
the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive
u spoke my mind. Fayose is the greatest yorjba leader i know
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
hmmmm some of these Igbo's in Lagos are not ashamed of themselves, some are even boasting that they made Lagos what it is but don't even know the road to their home.

continue opening yansh for Yoruba to insult u, continue to learn their language to the detriment of yours eeediots.

oh how I wish that my brothers and sisters in the west and north if possible carry all their buildings, cars, shops, their business places etc on top of their heads and dump it in east THEN we will receive the respect that we deserve.

well as for me although born in Lagos will live my whole life in the east and also die in the east.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
Gotze1:
Where are the nairaland Lagos developers?
darris why it made fp dt ur ooni listened to Lag HOR hearing in yoruba grin grin
Lagos is d newest igbo state
d eze ndigbo are just checking on dia boy grin
cc
gifta

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
Gotze1:
Where are the nairaland Lagos developers?
darris why it made fp dt ur ooni listened to Lag HOR hearing in yoruba grin grin
Lagos is d newest igbo state
d eze ndigbo are just checking on dia boy grin
cc
giftq
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
They are free to do whatever they like but not Lagos politics..
Lagiosians deserve the right to govern their state not some outsiders who won't allow another tribe contest as even ward councillor in their own states.
Yorubas must be elected into all LGA chairmanship positions in Lagos, all house of assembly seats, all house of reps seat at federal level too.
Anyone who wants to become anything should go back to his\her state. No fight in that.
IGBO DOMINATION grin grin grin
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by SouthEastFacts: 12:04am On Nov 23, 2017
Igbos didn't pledge any allegiance to any Gani Adams.
We have responded to that joke, called journalism.
www.nairaland.com/4192557/igbos-lagos-pledge-allegiance-gani

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by SouthEastFacts: 12:05am On Nov 23, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
Yoruba slaves

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by SouthEastFacts: 12:07am On Nov 23, 2017
ibedun:
IGBO!
Do anyhow, See anyhow!
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Diso60090(m): 12:13am On Nov 23, 2017
Igbo man carry drinks come meet you for house na be say na blood he wan carry comot
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by verygudbadguy(m): 12:23am On Nov 23, 2017
HallaDaTruth:
You sound like an illiterate . You just told me to find you a new name. Did your parents not Christen you when you were born ? Am not tribalistic like you. My sis is married to your tribes man . But your tribalism has closed your eyes to the opportunities we discover here . Be wise be civil , be matured and go to bed. I don't want you to be late for kindergarten tomorrow
Why can't you guys debate knowledgeably without insulting parents. Does it mean you don't have regards atall. I know a lot of wealthy Igbos families doing well in Lagos. The Obijiakus, Ekeomas, Kalus, they don't go about causing problems and drawing hostilities to themselves. I am tired of you lots coming online to say things that will bring unrest to your people.
I love the Igbo tribe no doubt. I understand a bit of the language through my associations with some worthy, respectable and lovely ones I have met here. I can't judge a whole tribe by the actions of some few who allow themselves to be controlled by gragraism.
I hope you people won't bring war and destruction to yourselves through chest beating. Some elders from your side have noticed the beginning of hostile measures to frustrate you guys out of the state because you guys have ignited the Yoruba consciousness and have invited the hostility that is taking place. You keep claiming the Land is not Yorubas, now your brothers have lost their shops in Yaba. There are more too be unleashed. That is why your elders are taking proactive measures to calm the situation. What you lots don't understand is that, you have triggered a kind of consciousness, hence, the reason why the warrior title was ceded to Adams (OPC leader) as the Aare Ona Kakanfo.
I hope we will be able to settle and live together in peace but if living together will threaten our tribe in any way, on our own land, I won't hesitate to support any other measures of peace for the Yoruba race.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:38am On Nov 23, 2017
Diiet:
They pledged allegiance to northern leaders.

They pledged to yoruba leaders.
They pledged to SS leaders.

They " " to middle belt.
And now Aare onakakanfo.. ..

So you noticed this as well ? It's very puzzling

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Icon79(m): 12:46am On Nov 23, 2017
Hmm. The two people who have taken that title "Aare Ona Kakanfo" (including MKO Abiola) both died sorrowful and pathetic deaths sad

Gani Adams should watch his back sha. I don't want him to be next!

O pari

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by legendte(m): 12:50am On Nov 23, 2017
Alariiwo:

Go and contest in your East and leave SW alone for the owners.

Why so greedy and stubborn? You want Yorubas to give you hostility? Then that hostility is what you'll get.

Just show me one non-easterner in any political office in your East there. Just one
Nonsense!
This one is clearly detached from reality. I am waiting for you to go and sack the current honourable rep for oshodi or so that is from Igbo. Lagos belongs to the Binis. I can see through your pains. It doesn't stop us from owing choice properties in lekki and other good sites. Maybe an Igboman bought the only land your great granny inherited. Pick yourself up and be competitive like us. Move out of your comfort zone and see life. Dirty osun boys go dey form Lagos landlord hahahhaha.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by edupedia: 1:07am On Nov 23, 2017
zenmaster:
Meanwhile in the news

....the journalist has accepted he was drunk...look for another news item...
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 23, 2017
edupedia:

....the journalist has accepted he was drunk...look for another news item...
Stop spreading rumors

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by edupedia: 1:17am On Nov 23, 2017
legendte:

This one is clearly detached from reality. I am waiting for you to go and sack the current honourable rep for oshodi or so that is from Igbo. Lagos belongs to the Binis. I can see through your pains. It doesn't stop us from owing choice properties in lekki and other good sites. Maybe an Igboman bought the only land your great granny inherited. Pick yourself up and be competitive like us. Move out of your comfort zone and see life. Dirty osun boys go dey form Lagos landlord hahahhaha.

...u left your gully eroded land not because u are competive but because nature hates your character and keeps driving u from one area to another...90% of your products are fake cause it is your nature to cheat others...keep buying the lands from your cheating proceeds and your inordinate drug-related adventures in India, Malaysia, Cambodia etc...keep buying the land and taking peppersoup based on false history....one day u will pack those houses built from your crime proceeds to that your utopia in the sky called Biafra....awon olodo dadandidi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 23, 2017
Diiet:
They pledged allegiance to northern leaders.

They pledged to yoruba leaders.
They pledged to SS leaders.

They " " to middle belt.
And now Aare onakakanfo.

It's like they've finally realised their status. # slaves.
Bad belle is bad for your health.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by ZorGBUooeh: 1:23am On Nov 23, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Why can't you guys debate knowledgeably without insulting parents. Does it mean you don't have regards atall. I know a lot of wealthy Igbos families doing well in Lagos. The Obijiakus, Ekeomas, Kalus, they don't go about causing problems and drawing hostilities to themselves. I am tired of you lots coming online to say things that will bring unrest to your people.
I love the Igbo tribe no doubt. I understand a bit of the language through my associations with some worthy, respectable and lovely ones I have met here. I can't judge a whole tribe by the actions of some few who allow themselves to be controlled by gragraism.
I hope you people won't bring war and destruction to yourselves through chest beating. Some elders from your side have noticed the beginning of hostile measures to frustrate you guys out of the state because you guys have ignited the Yoruba consciousness and have invited the hostility that is taking place. You keep claiming the Land is not Yorubas, now your brothers have lost their shops in Yaba. There are more too be unleashed. That is why your elders are taking proactive measures to calm the situation. What your lot don't understand is that, you have triggered a kind of consciousness, hence, the reason why the warrior title was ceded to Adams (OPC leader) as the Aare Ona Kakanfo.
I hope we will be able to settle and live together in peace but if living together will threaten our tribe on any way, on our own land, I won't hesitate to support any other measures of peace for the Yoruba race.
Guy go ad sleep..Do ur worse or forever remain silent..Support Biafra ad watch ibos go back home. angry
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 23, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Guy go ad sleep..Do ur worse or forever remain silent..Support Biafra ad watch ibos go back home. angry
Copied

horsepower101:

Honestly, I don't even think they want Igbos to succeed with Biafra. And, they also don't want Igbos to succeed in Nigeria either. They want an unequal playing field in order to thrive. But I know that it will backfire as it always does. One Nigeria has its consequences but some people choose to live in denial.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by isalegan2: 1:39am On Nov 23, 2017
My favourite part.

dipoolowoo:

Pledging that the Igbos would always work with the Aare, the Eze of Ojodu said “we will continue to be with you, we only pray that God will continue to give us life to continue to be part of you.

“We are delighted about your belief in culture and tradition. Our culture is who we are. But people now mix it with religion. Culture is older than religion. We are what we are already before religion.

I love the wise words from old folks. cheesy
Re: Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams by ZorGBUooeh: 1:41am On Nov 23, 2017
zenmaster:

Copied

They are very confused, Crazy set of touts..They don't want ibos to have Biafra and they want them to leave lagos..Dem go grow grey hair for dem butt hole..Stupid Fools angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joseph Legend Mfon Appointed Environment Minister To State Of Birland / FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others / The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.