Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" (55106 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) / 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by stephenduru: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
It is a  departmental wedding.It is corper's  wedding.It all started  with an Hello,Hi,then they became departmental  friends to departmental lovers and  now its a departmental wedding.  Lolz.

Ihekuna Ann onyekachi and Albert Ekpedeme Sylvanus will exchange marriage vows on 16th December 2017 at Holy  Trinity Catholic Church, Obibi, Afor-ajala,  Aboh mbaise LGA of Imo state.

What a lovely story!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/hello-to-hi-two-corpers-ann-onyekachi.html?m=1

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by stephenduru: 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2017

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by stephenduru: 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2017

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Khd95(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by divinehand2003(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
I like the collection of prewed pix, most especially the farmers dress style. Nice

15 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by hadduni(f): 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
awww
they are finally going to get married, I wish them happy married life in advance.

8 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by greatnaija01: 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
your hubby is doing NYSC... you will wait no longer grin
hadduni:
awww
they are finally going to get married, I wish them happy married life in advance...still waiting for my mr right or wrong.

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by LuvU2: 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
Photos look lit, beautiful settings. Hml to them ❤

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by fastgyal(f): 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
I better start replying to hellos

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Houseofglam7(f): 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
Oya
Husband fall on me

9 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by fecta: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
Guy you should have shared the pic after you have married, the girl is fine and fresh , if some nairaland guys catch her ehh.
Your HELLO, HI will turn to. GOD, WHY

#fecta

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Adaomalight(f): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Flashh: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
Those girls/ladies who don't reply PMs on here. Someone might just feels like to send you a PM with the aim to start a relationship with you and get you married.

But since you chose not reply, then when it takes too long to get a man who wants to marry you, don't dare blame your "village people", but yourself.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by saabright(m): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
I jus hope if nysc pass , eyes no go clear
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Krafty006: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
the bride is beautiful.... hand made shoes , sandals and slippers made from quality leather available. call / watsapp.....08181663616.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by segebase(m): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
j
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by iswallker(m): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
So wedding is sewing Ankara and shooting pool... undecided

We sai see....

On another note he could start by shaving off that beard..its ugly..

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by NwaAmaikpe: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
shocked

Love is truly blind.
Because she deserved better.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by 9japrof(m): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
Cute couple, it all started with a hello hi, they became friends, then fork mates lovers, now metamorphosing into marriage mates.

Ladies shey una see no be all school boys wey toast una be fork boys. Instead of taking those injury in-between your legs to those old lecturers for result upgrades and sharwama. Stake it on your fellow student,it might still pay off. grin

Besides looks like Igbo girls too much abeg, the rate they are being shipped out to other tribes, Bini, urhobo, yoruba, Hausa, nupe and now akwa ibom and still go round for my igbo brothers. I just pray they don't go extinct soon ooo...

Wife wey Sabi speak pure language fall on me ooo abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by segebase(m): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Oya
Husband fall on me

am here ..my love
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Harrynight(m): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
may my pre wedding pix with a nairalander surface on this FP sum day

babe where u dey
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by demsid(m): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
hadduni:
awww
they are finally going to get married, I wish them happy married life in advance...still waiting for my mr right or wrong.

be deceiving ursef there, after we av toasted u toasted u, u no gree.

6 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by deedondavi(m): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
lovely
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Tynasparks(f): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
They look really good.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by MooreJozo(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
Make una come buy wedding rings from me

Admin abeg no block me, just comot d post if e offend u, thank u, Godbless

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by NE555: 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Oya
Husband fall on me
I don fall on you
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by eddykisses1(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
fastgyal:
Hello dear
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by TechAddiction: 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
fastgyal:

Hello..
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Eddodoh(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
fastgyal:
Hi
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by samx4real(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
Its ok
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
I love love, what am I doing wrong maybe I should go back to facebook

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics / Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) / Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.