Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Whatsapp Will Be Giving Group Admins More Control Over Their Groups - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Will Be Giving Group Admins More Control Over Their Groups (623 Views)

Whatsapp Group Admins Can Now Delete Messages For Everyone (Photo) / FINALLY! Whatsapp Lets You Prevent People From Adding You To Their Groups / Whatsapp New Feature To Allow You Demote Group Admins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Will Be Giving Group Admins More Control Over Their Groups by koliteoriks1(m): 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
I'll be honest, some group admins can be a pain in the ass, and they get really annoying sometimes though I've got groups I handle on Whatsapp but at least to the best of my knowledge I'm not annoying.
Some admins make you feel like killing them, literally. I removed an admin once from his group and made myself the admin. .. Don't ask me how.
Well, WhatsApp is about to give admins more control. WhatsApp will prevent the group creator from being deleted from the group by other administrators. This will help the group creator to have the full control of the group.
Subject Modification: The administrators will be able to choose if other participants can modify the subject of the group, its icon and its description, as shown below in this Android screenshot:
When an administrator decides that participants cannot change the subject of the group, its icon and its description, a notification will appear in the group telling you that only admins can change the group info.
Restriction in Groups: Administrators will be able to disable the chat features in the group: that means all participants won’t be able to send in the group text messages, images, videos, GIFs, documents, voice messages or starting a new live location session.. They will be able to do nothing in the group, and a notification in the chat will appear that “only admin can send messages to this group”
Admins will have power to disable the chat features… only admins will be able to interact within the group while other participants can only read messages but won’t be able to reply.
http://koliteoriks23..co.ke/2017/11/whatsapp-will-be-giving-group-admins.html?m=1

Re: Whatsapp Will Be Giving Group Admins More Control Over Their Groups by madgoat(m): 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
koliteoriks1:
I'll be honest, some group admins can be a pain in the ass, and they get really annoying sometimes though I've got groups I handle on Whatsapp but at least to the best of my knowledge I'm not annoying.
Some admins make you feel like killing them, literally. I removed an admin once from his group and made myself the admin. .. Don't ask me how.
Well, WhatsApp is about to give admins more control. WhatsApp will prevent the group creator from being deleted from the group by other administrators. This will help the group creator to have the full control of the group.
Subject Modification: The administrators will be able to choose if other participants can modify the subject of the group, its icon and its description, as shown below in this Android screenshot:
When an administrator decides that participants cannot change the subject of the group, its icon and its description, a notification will appear in the group telling you that only admins can change the group info.
Restriction in Groups: Administrators will be able to disable the chat features in the group: that means all participants won’t be able to send in the group text messages, images, videos, GIFs, documents, voice messages or starting a new live location session.. They will be able to do nothing in the group, and a notification in the chat will appear that “only admin can send messages to this group”
Admins will have power to disable the chat features… only admins will be able to interact within the group while other participants can only read messages but won’t be able to reply.
http://koliteoriks23..co.ke/2017/11/whatsapp-will-be-giving-group-admins.html?m=1

Na lie u did not remove any group admin and make urself admin. Stop hyping ur self undecided

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Will Be Giving Group Admins More Control Over Their Groups by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 23, 2017
Trash

(1) (Reply)

NCC Reports 18000 Plus Consumers Complaints. See The Good And Bad Sides / Get Free 1GB Data From Smile Daily For 365 Days / New Samsung Galaxy S9 Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.