Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Help I Am In Love With A Lesbian And Flirt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Am In Love With A Lesbian And Flirt (762 Views)

Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Am In Love With A Lesbian And Flirt by karuwa: 9:54am On Mar 25, 2010
i had being dating a girl for the past 18 months,i had a long time relationship before meeting her and i told her about it and she said she had no problem with that.along the line i fell in luv with this girl whom i discovered was a flirt,lesbian and very decietful,she tells so much lies that u have no choice to believe her.the bad part of it is that she is pregnant for me and had been threatening me to marry her.but she still sleeps around,last week friday nite she was with me and told me she wants to go buy something outside but she left for 2 hours only to be brought back by a man old enough to be her father,i asked her and she denied it.she had decieved me in leaving a relationship of above 10 yrs.i need help before she ruins me.she loves clubbing and whenever we go clubbing she love making friends with the whores we meet at the club,whenever i warn her she becomes angry and says she sees nothing wrong blending with club girls.one other strange things is that when ever i break up with her she comes back begging always claiming she loves me and cannot seperate from me.kind and sincere responses please.
Re: Help I Am In Love With A Lesbian And Flirt by Abygul(f): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2010
guy be blunt with her she need to get dat tin off her try to persuade are if not dis gul go ruin u how are u even sure u ar d owner of d baby infact u messed up at first y wuld u even go ahead wen u knw all dis dat stupid and childish of u but no 1 is above makin silly mistakes but then dnt tolorate her ooooo if not she go ruin u bitterly.
karuwa:

i had being dating a girl for the past 18 months,i had a long time relationship before meeting her and i told her about it and she said she had no problem with that.along the line i fell in luv with this girl whom i discovered was a flirt,lesbian and very decietful,she tells so much lies that u have no choice to believe her.the bad part of it is that she is pregnant for me and had been threatening me to marry her.but she still sleeps around,last week friday nite she was with me and told me she wants to go buy something outside but she left for 2 hours only to be brought back by a man old enough to be her father,i asked her and she denied it.she had decieved me in leaving a relationship of above 10 yrs.i need help before she ruins me.kind and sincere responses please.
Re: Help I Am In Love With A Lesbian And Flirt by iice(f): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2010
Unfurl the palm grasping your kahunas and reclaim your life.
Re: Help I Am In Love With A Lesbian And Flirt by daduke2k(m): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2010
She use juju hold u? Abi, im don put orishirishi 4 ya food? Bt u fal hand o, she tel u say she dey preg and u kom fal mugu. Nawa 4 u o. If i were u , i go chase am komot my house kiakia.

(1) (Reply)

What To Do / Must The Issue Of Love Be A Do Or Die Affair? / My Ex-' Best Friend Said She Luv Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.