Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Data Subscription Thief - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Data Subscription Thief (977 Views)

Help! A Phone Thief Created An Opay Card And Withdrew My Sister's Funds / Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? / Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Data Subscription Thief by Sonyworld(m): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
Good day nairanders,
Please don't fall victim of a fool that thinks he is smart enough to rob people of their hard earned money. His number is 0706 691 4522 and below is his advertisement...

Re: Data Subscription Thief by rottennaija(m): 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sonyworld:
Good day nairanders,
Please don't fall victim of a fool that thinks he is smart enough to rob people of their hard earned money. His number is 0706 691 4522 and below is his advertisement...

I don't know why people waste their time on all this Scammers. I buy data from resellers at a very cheap and good price and their are reliable.

Why not buy from www.mobilenig.com

They are reliable. But should you want to try it, you can use my referral here. www.mobilenig.com/?ref=2295

Just for appreciation sake
Re: Data Subscription Thief by Gentlevin: 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sonyworld:
Good day nairanders,
Guy sorry ooo. but y would u think that some1 will sell 6gb for #1600?.... That is a red flag na.......pls don't fall for all this cheap data prices.....

I buy data all d time from a reliable nairalander called. "Modelsms".... search for him and buy free without scam....take time to read his thread too.

(1) (Reply)

New Owner Of 9mobile (etisalat) To Be Announced On January 16th 2018 / Facebook Will Allow Select Companies To Post In 'community Help' During A Crisis / Free Data And Airtime Trsining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.