Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (92251 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 8:14am On Nov 23, 2017
Amen
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by darkenkach(m): 8:14am On Nov 23, 2017
Have you ask yourself when last he visited his hometown?

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by cnc(m): 8:15am On Nov 23, 2017
Isokowadoo:
A Muslim posted this to Spite Christians And pastor's

Ur brain is obviously in reverse...

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:15am On Nov 23, 2017
Criminal pastors

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by felixomor: 8:16am On Nov 23, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
Criminal pastors
U r the judge that convicted him ba?
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by juman(m): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2017
nigerian pastors.

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Lomprico2: 8:17am On Nov 23, 2017
In as much as I hate all these thieving pastors using tithe and other numerous seed sowing tactics to defraud their sheepish followers, I dont think its oyakilome's responsibility to fix that road! Where are the political leaders who are suppose to fix it? Why will he do what someone who has been voted in by his people is supposed to do?

I wont judge him on this at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by positivelord: 8:17am On Nov 23, 2017
So Pastor Chris is now your elected Governor ni....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Earthquake1: 8:18am On Nov 23, 2017
Is the pastor Edo state government?

Jus lukatew undecided
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Doerstech(m): 8:18am On Nov 23, 2017
But then....is that his Job?.....Don't they have representatives and government officials from that end?....Just asking

2 Likes

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by valinno(m): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2017
And so
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Bayozomomamae: 8:19am On Nov 23, 2017
Isokowadoo:
A Muslim posted this to Spite Christians And pastor's
check his name very well Mr
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Rtyuugf: 8:19am On Nov 23, 2017
checkedout:

His village people are all Private jet owners #ishan jet craft# they don't need roads they all fly high!!!![color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Ezigbonmadu: 8:19am On Nov 23, 2017
Adieza:
Maybe it is me. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is from Edo state. I am not jealous of his private jets but I wonder how does he get to his home town if he wants to go there? The Benin Auchi road is not motorable and there is no airport in Esan land.

Only an African pastor would amaze such wealth and watch his people live in squalor. Many of our people just cannot see that something is wrong here. Weird.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=296799114159537&id=158338594672257

That's why he bought a jet you son of a bicht! Is he your governor? How many times have you protested to your reps at state or federal level. The wealth he made, is any of it your money or that of your ancestors? Morron.

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by omoluabiguy: 8:20am On Nov 23, 2017
Lol. Is he the one you voted for? Blame the roads on the one you voted for grin

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Olucheye(m): 8:20am On Nov 23, 2017
Whoever spites Pastor Chris or any other man of God is a fool walking around with a demented mind.
For F**k's sake, the man owns a church, not running a government.

As such, if there's anyone to attack, go and attack your grandparents, friends and family who are stuck in the village and voted those depriving your community of good roads & dividends of democracy into power.

That was why you voted them!

The next person who calls for the church where government has failed is nothing but a mad fellow waiting for his/her time at the market square.

2 Likes

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by id2019(m): 8:20am On Nov 23, 2017
yes, Church is business because he Pastors are doing God's business and God is paying them handsomely... serving God pays the most.... so if u are pained Go and open ur church use the money from offering to construct the road the lead to ur village

5 Likes

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2017
since when did pastor Chris turn to edo state governor or Nigerian president that get allocation to construct roads

OP go and hold ur leaders accountable leave the church alone.

rubbish

2 Likes

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2017
y'all are talking like kids here, ain't you aware that the corrupt government officials we have in Nigeria , arrests or blocks any individual who tries to "help" out by fixing damaged roads

I never understood why, until I found out they receive allocations in their budgets for these same roads , year after year and do nothing about them.

pls why bother?? is that the onlg way Chris must help to make y'all know he cares about others??

pls go get a life Nigerians, you are all depraved.

Go and start a church , from scratch , then come back after 10yrs and let's talk......if you think getting that tithe is easy.....

10 Likes

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by aspirebig: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2017
Seriously that Benin Ekpoma , Auchi Abuja road need urgent attention. Trailers keep failing daily...long queues of traffic on the highway.

The road is totally bad .....mind you this is 2017.

We are still dealing with bad road,no electricity, no Medicare, in Africa while the world has gone nuclear

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by ReubenE(m): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2017
OtemSapien:
As long as mending that road wouldn't benefit the church and his pocket, he won't even give it a second thought to mend it. Investing in the life of Sinach, Frank Edward etc will generate money for him, so what are we saying here. Church is business.
My brother, it is not every blame we apportion to pastors because we generally consider them to be greedy.

That road is there to reconstruct but Godwin Obaseki is going around threatening people that install kings in their own community.

Pastors being charitable does not mean government should abandon its duties to her people

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Eberex(m): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2017
Adieza:
It is really bad that you are calling me Muslim.
Am a Christian, I feel pity for you guys promoting your pastors.

He is not in any obligations to repair the road. It is not his responsibilities, besides he also pay tax to the government. If he wants to repair the road, it would be on his choice.

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2017
I am not Christ embassy person, but it pastor Chris u know what he preaches, I wonder why u are now surprised bout this, it is highly expected, besides, he is not the owner of the road, let the government fix it, the government receives money for repair stuffs like this, why is the man now facing Mr chris not the government. Mr Chris made a choice not to do it, do u now want to beat him, he is in south Africa go and beat him.

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2017
I don't like Pastor Chris....but really? Is it Pastor Chris' job to repair a FEDERAL GOVT ROAD!!?

Come back when Pastor Chris is President of Nigeria. Till then...govt business is govt business!

4 Likes

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2017
It's not pastor Chris job to fix the roads,
Hold your government responsible.
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2017
As much as I don't support the lavish lifestyles of these "Pastors". He is neither the Federal, State nor Local Government. You should be calling out your Senators, Representatives etc. By the way, when was the last time you called out your President? That's not the road to his church, your taxes should be used to fix it, not your tithes.

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by rollydex: 8:22am On Nov 23, 2017
checkedout:

The OP should know even if he try doing that road he will not get the go ahead, because some people are getting enriched with that road like that. Nigerian politics.
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by SirLakes: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2017
Hold the government responsible for that and not the pastor.

The way some people reason sef ehn undecided

If pastors are constructing and rehabilitating our roads then what should the government collecting taxes be doing.

Stealing them!

@op are you normal

3 Likes

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by OBku4(m): 8:23am On Nov 23, 2017
see me me see trouble o!

so Pst Chris is now Federal Govt. abi State Govt

irresponsible people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Naturalobserver(m): 8:23am On Nov 23, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Hmmmm!

Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen PhD is a revered man of God and to the best of my knowledge, he has contributed immensely in building human capacity, and has helped many to discover and harness their God given potentials.Nice write up but Ewu is not Esan west

His teachings, mentorship and ministry gave us Sinach, Frank Edwards, Eben, Samsong, Joe praiz and host of other top notch gospel musicians and big time youthful entrepreneurs.g

The number of destinies and lives he has helped to construct and rehabilitate for maximum impact are too numerous to mention.

It is true that the man of God is from Esan West LGA of Edo state, Ewu precisely and the Benin-Auchi road that cuts through his village is currently in a terrible shape.

The Ewu axis of Benin-Auchi road is very motorable and has not been damaged like the Ekpoma axis.
The pic op posted is part of the failed Ekpoma axis.

Moreover, watin concern pastor Chris and naija jagajaga roads?
Na him be minster of roads and transport abi na him be president of Nigeria?

I don't seem to recall any Nigerian voting for him as president of Nigeria.

Buhari is the president of Nigeria, let him fix the road and fulfill all his campaign promises to Nigerians.

God bless Pastor Chris Oyakhilome continually.

NB: I am not a member of CEC.
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2017
I do not support Pastor Chris' or any other pastors lavish lifestyle. . .
But is this poster a slowpoke?
Wetin do State Governor?
Wetin do Local Government chairman?
Wetin do Your Reps and Senators?
See imbecility exhibited with thoughtless confidence sha?!

2 Likes

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2017
Standing5:
OP and his co-travelers should go get their life together, what is pastor Chris suppose to do here? We pay tax to govt against our will and so I see no reason why govt shouldn't be the one to do it.
In Pastor Chris' street there are non-believers who pay tax to the govt also. Why expect 'tithe' money to service people who don't believe in tithe?

don't mind them. they don't support tithe and yet they want to benefit from the same tithe.

yeye people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Are Christians Such Liars? / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.