Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (92128 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by OldBeer: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2017
Adieza:
It is really bad that you are calling me Muslim.
Am a Christian, I feel pity for you guys promoting your pastors.
Coman shutup your dirty mouth.
Is Pastor Chris your governor?
Do you pay taxes to him?
Is the whole of edo state a subsidiary of Christ Embassy.
Usually, I am in active support of the #FreeTheSheeple movement but you failed on this one.
Even Freeze will not be this stoopid.

5 Likes

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by vioment: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2017
Facts. On the other hand, it is not his job when the money has already been allocated for that project. It will be kind of him to do something about it, document it, and call attention to the missing actions of basic amenities.
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by ChineduKodjoSha: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2017
So no matter what nation in which/
Black people happen to live & exist/
Black Christians make pastors rich/
And all they get in return is a trick and a glitch/
About pie in the sky afterlife sales pitch/
To hell with heaven if u can't see to fix//
THAT THIS religion has got us all trapped in/
Praise Jesus 4 my sanctified rappin!!!

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by ojoagba: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2017
but this same people said collecting tithes is a sin. isn't sinful to use sinful money to construct roads? those condemning the church are beginning to have double standard. this man built a very massive students hail for his former sch. go to nassarawa in kduna state, his ministry built a bore hole for the street close to nassarawa market. for crying out loud, must people go to cnn to broadcast their good deeds? at the same time when daddy freeze is discouraging people from giving to churches, a man built a one billion naira church for living faith church at vgc, lagos. even boko haram cant stop the growth of the church talk more of insignificant elements. the church is still growing. in my church last week, we had tremendous church growth.

5 Likes

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2017
Vixo:
y'all are talking like kids here, ain't you aware that the corrupt government officials we have in Nigeria , arrests or blocks any individual who tries to "help" out by fixing damaged roads

I never understood why, until I found out they receive allocations in their budgets for these same roads , year after year and do nothing about them.

pls why bother?? is that the onlg way Chris must help to make y'all know he cares about others??

pls go get a life Nigerians, you are all depraved.

Go and start a church , from scratch , then come back after 10yrs and let's talk......if you think getting that tithe is easy.....

Gbam!.... you have said it. Many private individuals are ready to help but the greedy officials won't allow them because once it's done, no avenue to steal money again.

2 Likes

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 8:25am On Nov 23, 2017
Well, Pastor Chris is neither the Governor of Edo State nor the Federal Minister of Works & Power. He is a private individual.

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by osaroodion(m): 8:25am On Nov 23, 2017
Adieza:
Maybe it is me. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is from Edo state. I am not jealous of his private jets but I wonder how does he get to his home town if he wants to go there? The Benin Auchi road is not motorable and there is no airport in Esan land.

Only an African pastor would amaze such wealth and watch his people live in squalor. Many of our people just cannot see that something is wrong here. Weird.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=296799114159537&id=158338594672257
Ur a blogger right? And you want to shine with Pastor Chris
From today, your defense is taken from you, you will cry for help and no one will come to your aid. Your wisdom and counsel has become foolishness. You will never record any good thing in your life. You will be a complete waste to your family and generation. You will be victimize even for something you know nothing about.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by OBku4(m): 8:25am On Nov 23, 2017
kunlesufyan:
Lol...a small fraction of all the tithe should be able to this road.

mumu, na tithe dem dey use do road abi Tax

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:25am On Nov 23, 2017
Deceivers

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by seguno2: 8:26am On Nov 23, 2017
Isokowadoo:
A Muslim posted this to Spite Christians And pastor's

Can you please reply to the issues raised.
If you cannot, will you not be better off remaining quiet?
Abi you are waiting for Mama Piss to tell you to Keep Kwayet first?

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by sarutobie(m): 8:26am On Nov 23, 2017
I like how discerning nairalanders promptly put the mumu OP in his rightful place, in the gutters...you don’t believe in tithes, you call pastors thieves, you vehemently campaign against churches and tithing and YET you want the church to repair a federal road?? How daft and phoolish can one get? Your inept government force you to pay your tax and even send you lots to jail for tax evasion and you cowardly shift the blame to the church you all so much love to hate? Get the fvck out of here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by ekhai(m): 8:26am On Nov 23, 2017
Isokowadoo:
The Op's name is not a Muslim. This is how you people brings sentiment to every issue. React to the issue raised and trying to divert attention.
To the issue: I don't think it's the responsibility of Chris Oyakhilome to construct roads in Edo State, but he can help to donate towards that, if there's a fund raising.
Recall that he single-handedly built a faculty in Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma. This is worthy of mentioning. How many pastors, imam or billionaire have done that?

2 Likes

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 8:26am On Nov 23, 2017
oyedepo wanted to repair road but govt asked him to pay them first before he's allowed.
that's bcoz govt wouldn't be able to siphon.
aren't you shocked at how long its taking Lagos to Ibadan to be completed?
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by peacemat: 8:27am On Nov 23, 2017
OP, what is Pastor Chris suppose to do?
Is he the minister of road and transport in Nigeria?
or is he Nigeria's president? or is he first pastor to own a private jet in Nigeria?
is obvious you a jealous....
abeg shift go one corner
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2017
Wen has road construction becomes citizens responsibility?... dont the said state have governor,senators,reps nd local govt chairman...? y nt attack this set of pple...
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2017
Lomprico2:
In as much as I hate all these thieving pastors using tithe and other numerous seed sowing tactics to defraud their sheepish followers, I dont think its oyakilome's responsibility to fix that road! Where are the political leaders who are suppose to fix it? Why will he do what someone who has been voted in by his people is supposed to do?

I wont judge him on this at all.
Dude, it's almost like you borrowed my thoughts. Nigerians keep passing the responsibility of the Government to private individuals. Why? Taxes, toll, stamp duty, import duty etc. Why should he fix the road to his hometown? Is he a member of the APC? Did he preach Change in 2015? Did he lie about a nonexistent certificate? Did he die and get replaced with a Jubril from Sudan? I no dey support the guy ways, but that road is not his responsibility. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by hakinz87: 8:27am On Nov 23, 2017
9JATEMPEST:
Nigerians pay more tithe %10 of their income and experts in %3 tax evasion yet want Nigeria to be like London abi?

Receive sense
With the little tax Nigerians are paying, what is done with it? So we should pay more so that the political elements can embezzle more.
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by tolguy(m): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2017
Isokowadoo:
poverty wan kill u n u r here spitting trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2017
psucc:
You fall my hand! If it takes a Muslim to point to the failure of a Christian, good! Great!

Christianity consists on the number of life you've impacted. Let's not take the grace of God for granted.

There is no sense in this post.

It's like saying you went to buy a brand new laptop while the water pumping machine in your compound is bad when you are not the Landlord.
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by gratefulalways: 8:28am On Nov 23, 2017
I wonder.

Standing5:
OP and his co-travelers should go get their life together, what is pastor Chris suppose to do here? We pay tax to govt against our will and so I see no reason why govt shouldn't be the one to do it.
In Pastor Chris' street there are non-believers who pay tax to the govt also. Why expect 'tithe' money to service people who don't believe in tithe?
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by lawman88(m): 8:28am On Nov 23, 2017
policy12:

@Op I believe I are ready for all types of bullet from the Touch not my anointed crew..

Okay
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by seguno2: 8:29am On Nov 23, 2017
OBku4:
mumu, na tithe dem dey use do road abi Tax

The tithes that the fake god of men collects reduces the tax to the government.
Is that too difficult for you to understand?
Yet you dare to call someone mumu
SMH!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 8:29am On Nov 23, 2017
you no jealous....Na envy dey worry you!
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by buchilino(m): 8:29am On Nov 23, 2017
D DAY I C OR HEAR DAT ALL THESE FUNKY PASTORS VISIT PLACES LIKE ERITREA, CHAD, BOLIVIA, MALI, TURKMENISTAN ETC TO PREACH, DATS WEN I WILL START BELIEVING DER SINCERITY. AT D MOMENT, MOST OF DEM R JUST BUSINESS VENTURES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by gbagagbogo(m): 8:29am On Nov 23, 2017
This man is too jealous ooooooo. Maybe no one can buy him a nice car let alone a jet. The Benin auchi road is very poor that of a truth, but it's still very noticeable. Bad belle

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Iamozzy: 8:30am On Nov 23, 2017
undecided op pastor chris is nt FG na
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by OtemSapien: 8:31am On Nov 23, 2017
ReubenE:

My brother, it is not every blame we apportion to pastors because we generally consider them to be greedy.

That road is there to reconstruct but Godwin Obaseki is going around threatening people that install kings in their own community.

Pastors being charitable does not mean government should abandon its duties to her people

And if you have a deadly pothole close to your house and you have money to mend it, will you be waiting for the government? Who is to blame if you enter the pothole and kpai?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by aobinna79(m): 8:31am On Nov 23, 2017
checkedout:

is it his responsibility to do that, you have govt in place beside are you paying tax to pastor Chris, Nonsense
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Abbeywest(m): 8:32am On Nov 23, 2017
Isokowadoo:

Only God knows how much you paid for your stupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by seguno2: 8:32am On Nov 23, 2017
hakinz87:

With the little tax Nigerians are paying, what is done with it? So we should pay more so that the political elements can embezzle more.

Are those political elements not giving your Chris our stolen commonwealth to launder for them to South Africa?
Bro, thou shall not perish for lack of knowledge oh.
I don talk my own finish.

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Afrojuju2017(m): 8:33am On Nov 23, 2017
Isokowadoo:

Did you notice the name of the author of this piece as the entirety of the post for quoted as the author stated it. I'll allow you to check yourself and you'll find the author is a Christian a fervent one at that
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by cytell56: 8:34am On Nov 23, 2017
Adieza:
Maybe it is me. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is from Edo state. I am not jealous of his private jets but I wonder how does he get to his home town if he wants to go there? The Benin Auchi road is not motorable and there is no airport in Esan land.

Only an African pastor would amaze such wealth and watch his people live in squalor. Many of our people just cannot see that something is wrong here. Weird.

https://m.facebook.com

Its obvious you are jealous, instead of you to direct your frustration to the underperforming and irresponsible government, you are busy embarrassing yourself in your stupidity./story.php?story_fbid=296799114159537&id=158338594672257

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Are Christians Such Liars? / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.