Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! (3112 Views)

5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée / Man Shares 10 Things About His Wife-To-Be, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
If you think say na person wey go engage you for online banter na he u dey quote, you don miss road. So continue,Try harder, you go soon reach. Very soon you go dey beg to live. Dead body no dey hide body for person wey go bury am.Continue
please Dont Quote Me Again. You Are Too Intelligent... Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Victornezzar: 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
Pidginwhisper:

You hate Madrid
You hate Chelsea
You hate Hazard
You hate Ronaldo
grin

baba how will I hate Penaldo and Hidden Frauzard
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Pidginwhisper: 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
Victornezzar:

baba how will I hate Penaldo and Hidden Frauzard
You just proved me right grin wetin remain again?
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Victornezzar: 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
You just proved me right grin wetin remain again?
Still wondering how Tapnaldo is considered the greatest when he would just stand at the box expecting a free pass
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Pidginwhisper: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
Victornezzar:

Still wondering how Tapnaldo is considered the greatest when he would just stand at the box expecting a free pass
Still wondering how Messi is considered the greatest when he's untested outside La Liga while Ronaldo is a tested journeyman. I'll only consider Messi to be the greatest when he leaves Barca for another club and maintain his perfect record. But truth be told Messi is afraid of failure. You can't be considered the greatest if you fail to make a move. Stagnation and greatness ain't the same.

Even your Lukaku na tapkaku. Had it been that Ronaldo is still at United, I bet the Tapnaldo tag wouldn't be there. grin
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Zhahovic(m): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
1......I look younger than my actual age....and I look innocent....harmless in fact...
2......I am very slow to anger......
3......my sense of smell is amazing.....when I was little...I used to sniff out dead rats in the house even when others had no clue something was smelling..
....even now...sometimes I can sniff a woman's wetness....weird..but true....
4......I am a good Singer.......I love music........
5.......I can be crazy....in bed...
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by EmeraldKing7(m): 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Tuham:

1. Am mysterious grin

2. I don't know how to hate (gosh, i wish i knew how to do this) :-/

3. Am an addicted bibliophile wink

4. No matter how old i get, i doubt if I'll get over the love for Cartoons (best series is Kung-fu panda and The Last Air bender) cheesy

5. I love breaking conventional thoughts and ideas grin

@ no 4...even me self...i thought am the only 1.....avatar,kung fu panda is even matured..cartoons like spongebob,tom and jerry,loonely tunes,ben 10,TMNT etc still got me glued to watching them
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by shinarlaura(f): 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
I have a very retentive memory

I don't know how to insult someone

I am a very good cook

I am very choosy in making friends

I am an open- minded person
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Martin0(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
shinarlaura:

I am a very good cook

Just only these,na wa oooo
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Martin0(m): 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
shinarlaura:

I am a very good cook

Dey arrange ooo,for that quality am sure me and gypsey go come cameroon this december,atleast na visa free country,gringringrin
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by shinarlaura(f): 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
Martin0:

Dey arrange ooo,for that quality am sure me and gypsey go come cameroon this december,atleast na visa free country,gringringrin

Lol... make wuna come fast. Atleast bride price no too expensive wink
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by shinarlaura(f): 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
Martin0:

Just only these,na wa oooo

grin
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Martin0(m): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
shinarlaura:

grin grin grin grin grin grin i kinda like the sound of that.
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Martin0(m): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yes ooo,if gypsey approve am!we go comegringrin
Atleast I was told by a girl there that bride price consist of goats, fabric, oil, cash and farming tools.
In cash maybe I guess 10thounsand CEFgringringrin
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
shinarlaura:

I am a very good cook

i couldn't ask for anything more! hopefully you can have twins too or triplets tongue.
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
Martin0:

Yes ooo,if gypsey approve am!we go comegringrin

Atleast I was told by a girl there that bride price consist of goats,
fabric, oil, cash and farming tools.

In cash maybe I guess 10thounsand CEFgringringrin
shocked that's not a problem! i will be happy and privilegded to pay 3 times the amount. grin grin infact they can have one trailer load of Goats!
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Martin0(m): 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
gypsey:
shocked that's not a problem! i will be happy and privilegded to pay 3 times the amount. grin grin infact they can have one trailer load of Goats!

Yes ooo,that what their bride price consist of ooogringrin but I don't know where laura is from exactly but that one na for the "Bamenda Tikar" peoplegringrin

Na wa for u oooo,odegwu na dem go call u be that ooogringringrin
Diz one na royal bride price e con be ooogringringrin
Trailer load of goats hahahaah gpsey ur mouth nor good ooogringringrin
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by Martin0(m): 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
gypsey:

As for the amount na guess I jus dey guess ooo
Base on what shinarlaura saidgringringrin
Re: JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! by SenhorSean(m): 1:31am On Dec 28, 2017
shinarlaura:

I am a very good cook

see wife material :-/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Nigerian Women / Here’s The Leaked Kasarani SEX TAPE That Has Gone Viral, (VIDEO) / Be Honest: How Many Of You Ladies Can Say This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.