Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:16 PM

The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient (39851 Views)

Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) / Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) / Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by NewsWorthy247(f): 2:21am On Nov 23, 2017
A Facebook user, Bucandy Ayo Abubakar, who is a surgeon, shared this photo of her and her surgeon father performing appendix surgery on a patient and wrote:
"When your father is the surgeon and you are the assistant surgeon #appendixsurgery #appendicectomy Grabbing all his surgical skills like ??
Ps: consent was taken ?"

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/the-surgeons-nigerian-father-and.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 23, 2017
Fresh out of med school i guess and first time surgeon's assistant. That's why you've still got the 'highs' to post photos.
Congrats and welcome newbie

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by odiereke(m): 3:27am On Nov 23, 2017
Congratulations, nice one.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by python1: 4:26am On Nov 23, 2017
Like father like daughter, God bless the two surgeons. Developers right now,

86 Likes

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Burgerlomo: 4:47am On Nov 23, 2017
God bless you guys

9 Likes

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by miqos02(m): 4:48am On Nov 23, 2017
nice

8 Likes

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Buharimustgo: 4:49am On Nov 23, 2017
python1:

Stop being too childish and grow up

144 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by DrGabbi(m): 4:49am On Nov 23, 2017
Very cool!

4 Likes

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by sleek82(m): 4:51am On Nov 23, 2017
ScotFree:
Fresh out of med school i guess and first time surgeon's assistant. That's why you've still got the 'highs' to post photos.
i think she is just proud to work side by side with her dad

155 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by BruncleZuma: 4:52am On Nov 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Spaxon(f): 4:55am On Nov 23, 2017
It's a thing of Joyn to watch your kids make it in life...

I pray for my future kids....

I'll live to see them succeed AMEN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Forzap: 4:58am On Nov 23, 2017
I no even know Wetin to comment, just like this post make I go sleep grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Cessa0(f): 4:58am On Nov 23, 2017
#Smiles
Congrats Babe! you've made it!

Picturing myself in four years time is one of the major things that keeps me going amidst the stress in Med. school. waiting patiently for my time.
Its quite hectic especially here in AAU Ekpoma, where they just like stressing students unnecessarily. When we should have practicals, they won't fix practicals for us. But close to medical exams when other students have gone home for holiday and we should be reading and preparing for exams, you'll start to hear, "Anatomy Practicals 8am-12pm daily, Biochemistry practicals 12pm every Wednesdays and Thursdays". Time shall tell sha. I'll get there in shaa Allah.

I want myself, My Parents, My siblings, My future husband and My future kids to be proud of the lady I'll become!
This is my Goal, so help me God.

141 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 23, 2017
Spaxon:
Wow that's wonderful Seeing your kid successful in life.....

BTW all this Winchi Winchi mods. Una node sleep

and wat r u doing awakegrin grin

I guess u jst received early mrn shagging abi grin grin

oya jst face front and mind ur business nw!
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by jerflakes(m): 5:01am On Nov 23, 2017
Awumen

4 Likes

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by wallex1983(m): 5:01am On Nov 23, 2017
So we can't blame the politicians who replaces themselves with their children after all.

Most times children of great doctors become doctors. Of great lawyers become lawyers (except FALZ).... Of terrorists? No!

Ọmọ tí ẹkùn bá bí, ẹkùn ni yóò jọ. (Lions produce their likes)

7 Likes

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Spaxon(f): 5:02am On Nov 23, 2017
Randy91:

and wat r u doing awakegrin grin

I guess u jst received early mrn shagging abi grin grin

oya jst face front and mind ur business nw!

Shebi now that u have finished shagging that olosho.
U wee not sleep.
I hope u shagged ur money's worth cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by python1: 5:02am On Nov 23, 2017
[s]
Buharimustgo:

Stop being too childish and grow up
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by onadana: 5:03am On Nov 23, 2017
Our prayers is our children should surpass us in every aspect of life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by python1: 5:03am On Nov 23, 2017
Spaxon:

Shebi now that u have finished shagging that olosho.
U wee not sleep.
I hope u shagged ur money's worth cheesy cheesy grin
See wetin woman dey talk. Dis one sef go become mother one day or she don already be. Nawao.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by emyibe(m): 5:06am On Nov 23, 2017
Surgeons today and skull miners tomorrow

1 Like

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 23, 2017
Spaxon:
Shebi now that u have finished shagging that olosho. U wee not sleep. I hope u shagged ur money's worth cheesy cheesy grin

jst face front and get lost!

1 Like

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by sfinkzslot(m): 5:09am On Nov 23, 2017
sfinkzslot:
this we don't see often, Kudos to the duo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by python1: 5:11am On Nov 23, 2017
emyibe:
Surgeons today and skull miners tomorrow
Haters have arrived. grin

8 Likes

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by seguno2: 5:12am On Nov 23, 2017
Forzap:
I no even know Wetin to comment, just like this post make I go sleep grin grin

The young lady surgeon fit be ya mate oh.
Dey for nairaland dey look for likes without commenting. E go soon clear for your eyes.
NFA - No Future Ambition

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by Atiku2019: 5:12am On Nov 23, 2017
python1:

Must you guys add ethnic sentiments to every post?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by iykemoney90(m): 5:17am On Nov 23, 2017
Nice one. She's my Facebook friend. I didn't even find the picture fascinating till I started seeing them on net everywhere. kudos

1 Like

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by iykemoney90(m): 5:18am On Nov 23, 2017
seguno2:

The young lady surgeon fit be ya mate oh.
Dey for nairaland dey look for likes without commenting. E go soon clear for your eyes.
NFA - No Future Ambition
Haba! This one na correct uppercut

9 Likes

Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by python1: 5:23am On Nov 23, 2017
[quote author=lordkush post=62630779][/quote]
And so? My bears are even much longer than that.
Re: The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient by BruncleZuma: 5:24am On Nov 23, 2017
Cessa0:
#Smiles
Congrats Babe! you've made it!

Picturing myself in four years time is one of the major things that keeps me going amidst the stress in Med. school. waiting patiently for my time.
Its quite hectic especially here in AAU Ekpoma, where they just like stressing students unnecessarily. When we should have practicals, they won't fix practicals for us. But close to medical exams when other students have gone home for holiday and we should be reading and preparing for exams, you'll start to hear, "Anatomy Practicals 8am-12pm daily, Biochemistry practicals 12pm every Wednesdays and Thursdays". Time shall tell sha. I'll get there in shaa Allah.

I want myself, My Parents, My siblings, My future husband and My future kids to be proud of the lady I'll become!
This is my Goal, so help me God.

And here you are at 5:24AM on Nairaland...Aunty stop spreading rumours abeg.

[img]https:///media/11-24-2015/0AtcbU.gif[/img]

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Princess Dr. Mercy Seaphrora Uwakwe, Nigerian -american Medical Doctor / The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour / #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.