Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:13 AM

Lady Becomes A Grandma After 'her Daughter' A Dog Welcomed Quintuplets (pics) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lady Becomes A Grandma After 'her Daughter' A Dog Welcomed Quintuplets (pics) (797 Views)

Grandma Found ‘largest’ Snake Animal Rescuers Have Ever Seen / Do You Have A Dog For Adoption / Inside A Dog Meat Factory: Shocking Photos Reveal How Dogs Are Chained Up(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Becomes A Grandma After 'her Daughter' A Dog Welcomed Quintuplets (pics) by Priscy01(f): 3:29am On Nov 23, 2017
A Nigerian lady who just became a GrandMa has taken to Facebook to celebrate her daughter who welcomed quintuplets.

Jessy Bakare who disclosed haters and witches never wanted her daughter to deliver, wrote;
“Congratulation my princess………hatters una mama….Slay witch my money is here, pls tell your iPhone to give you baby so you can sell the puppies…………5puppies for that matter…. bitch I get level pass you…… gree for your boss …… watch out for her naming ceremony……am happy to be a grandmother……….she gave birth just now”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/nigerian-lady-becomes-grandma-after-her.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady Becomes A Grandma After 'her Daughter' A Dog Welcomed Quintuplets (pics) by eezeribe(m): 3:45am On Nov 23, 2017
I am a dog lover,I would have liked her post if she was actually excited over her dog's successful delivery out of 'genuine love' for the canine mother...
But she is more interested in the money she would realise from the sale of the puppies and trying to mock her imaginary enemies like a typical average Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Lady Becomes A Grandma After 'her Daughter' A Dog Welcomed Quintuplets (pics) by Nobody: 4:37am On Nov 23, 2017
When you see a dirty, hood rat, you just know them.
Re: Lady Becomes A Grandma After 'her Daughter' A Dog Welcomed Quintuplets (pics) by IAMSASHY(f): 4:42am On Nov 23, 2017
undecided foolishness is bae
Re: Lady Becomes A Grandma After 'her Daughter' A Dog Welcomed Quintuplets (pics) by Namdeenero(m): 7:36am On Nov 23, 2017
This lady obviously doesn't know the stress involved in taking care of newborn pups. By the time those little niggas open their eyes and begin to cry at any opportunity e go clear for her eyes. Plus the money she'll spend on baby milk and all, she might even lose some of the pups if she ain't careful
Re: Lady Becomes A Grandma After 'her Daughter' A Dog Welcomed Quintuplets (pics) by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2017
She go soon learn.
Re: Lady Becomes A Grandma After 'her Daughter' A Dog Welcomed Quintuplets (pics) by geozone: 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
sheit talk
Re: Lady Becomes A Grandma After 'her Daughter' A Dog Welcomed Quintuplets (pics) by davillian(m): 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
Her olympus is still standing.

(1) (Reply)

Man Pens Hilarious Note To His Pregnant Dog And Does A Pregnancy Photo Shoot / Rate My 5 Months Old GSD / Toy Breeds Of REDVILLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.