Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD (23140 Views)

Thanks To Npower For Owing Two Months Stipends / Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER / My Congratulatory Message From Npower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by meforyou1(m): 9:09am On Nov 23, 2017
deepwater:

come back here, you shameless child of a gutter!
which work u dey go?
going to sell smelling used wigs of decades old, or used foam and planks you call shoe racks?
you better watch it,
watch it closely.... angry
if dem born u well mention my moniker,
chai. Have a little pity on that pweetiedee naa. The little girl doesnt know what she is doing

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by Ihatepork: 9:09am On Nov 23, 2017
meforyou1:
pork eater, just imagine a character like you calling someone an idiot

lmaooo this gala seller has already built house in my mentions grin cheesy You're even replying a post I tailored for someone else lol. Bloody ipob thug grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2017
Proffer solutions to the question posited by the OP not turning the thread to a tribal issue.
To those people that gave answers, God bless you.
Madam contact Npower through their social media and call centres.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by LadySarah: 9:10am On Nov 23, 2017
nefertitiram:

I don't even have fslc... How do they get it? Is it because I jumped primary 6?

yes because you jumped it.you can go and write it when the next one comes up or you pay a pri school to allow one of their pupils write yours.
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by TedBaker(m): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2017
pweetiedee:

They know how to bash other tribes. Its their turn today.
U n python1 will end up with an slowpoke spouse.
She like am with hin FSLC

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by verygudbadguy(m): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2017
zanogo:

All those anti yoruba threads, where people use all manners of deterogatory words against yoruba race, why didnt you preach to them, i have never encountered any form of peacekeeping mission on anti yoruba threads but if it is the other way round you will see people forming Pope or koffi Annan all over......i hate hypocrites more than Ebola.
If you read through my posts, you will find so much one Nigeria messages. I only got tired when I saw that they were never gonna change. At least, I can preach to you, my tribesmen.
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by meforyou1(m): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2017
Opiletool:

The founder had something fantastic in mind when he founded the forum, but oloriburuku like you that cannot boast of anything good in your accursed family wants to ruin it. Reasonable people won't fold their arms and watch oponu Omo ale jatijati like destroy it. Ayelala kill you their.
chai. See finishing

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by verygudbadguy(m): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2017
Opiletool:

I was so pissed. Believe me I hate it whenever those Igbos display their hate, and I like it when we clap back, but not on a thread like this. I wasn't expecting us to degrade ourselves to their level by attacking innocent persons seeking a way out to an issue. It's too bad and so unlike Yorubas.
True. This is the difference between the two tribes. We don't take sides whether or not the offender is our tribesman. I think the educated ones from the other tribes need to adopt this too.
We can't keep chanting "na my brother forever"...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by baski92(m): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2017
verygudbadguy:
How many times have you cautioned the other tribalists on here? Evil thrives when good people refuse to speak up.
mind your bussines if you may thunder strike you
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by zanogo(m): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Guys, our proverbs says "okun o kin woriri, ka wariri".. Forget the fact that we are both Southerners, our upbringing differ. Let's learn to embrace them irrespective of their flaws. We are the Omoluabis. We are hospitable, respectable and loving tribe. We don't hate but love. That's why we have all tribes residing with us. Let's not dump our values because of some unworthy tribalists.
some people are headbent on twisting your history,
some people are desperate to dilute your heritage
all you could say is we should just put our heads in their hands, i was once like you but i know if these whole saga are left to people like you, yorubas are in trouble.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by verygudbadguy(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2017
baski92:
mind your bussines if you may thunder strike you
Do you see the difference? You resort to curses and abuses whenever they caution you.

It speaks a lot about morals and values instilled in us from childhood.
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by zanogo(m): 9:19am On Nov 23, 2017
verygudbadguy:

If you read through my posts, you will find so much one Nigeria messages. I only got tired when I saw that they were never gonna change. At least, I can preach to you, my tribesmen.
let me go soft now, it seems you do not understand me, dont you think because of the too much space, opportunities and love we have given "these people" in the past led us to the current problem?
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by baski92(m): 9:19am On Nov 23, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Do you see the difference? You resort to curses and abuses whenever they caution you.

It speaks a lot about morals and values instilled in us from childhood.
you get mind quoting me oo, is like you dey fine who go kill you

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by soliddust2020: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2017
Too much bile and hate here, mods needs to do something about this thread. Is a pity Nigerian youths have gotten very low. Leaders of tomorrow indeed. Smh
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by meforyou1(m): 9:20am On Nov 23, 2017
Ihatepork:

Like I told another idiot that mentioned me, I'm buoyant enough to feed you and your dirty siblings for a whole month. Don't think everyone here is a pauper like you cheesy Swallow your pride and just slide into my inbox. I haven't even started with you, you're already posting incantations lmao grin grin cheesy
how much do u earn in a month? Talk true
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by verygudbadguy(m): 9:21am On Nov 23, 2017
baski92:
you get mind quoting me oo, is like you dey fine who go kill you
Lol. You can't kill me. I won't stop correcting you. What I wouldn't do is to resort to name calling or curses. I won't stoop that low.
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by Offpoint: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2017
sister mi aiye ko le to be... tribalism will take us nowhere, a pretty lady like you shouldn't sound this way. e jor oti to
an eye for an eye... makes the whole world blind
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by meforyou1(m): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2017
pweetiedee:

We have seen you
so it even common wig that u are selling and u are forming harvard business school graduate. Shame on u coward
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by verygudbadguy(m): 9:23am On Nov 23, 2017
zanogo:

let me go soft now, it seems you do not understand me, dont you think because of the too much space, opportunities and love we have given "these people" in the past led us to the current problem?
I think whether or not we gave them the opportunity, they were still gonna be who they turned out to be. It is all about upbringing. Imagine growing up with mentality like this particular tribes caused us this and that. This particular tribe can never be trusted and all sorts. It is part of them now. We can only conquer their hatred with love.
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by baski92(m): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Lol. You can't kill me. I won't stop correcting you. What I wouldn't do is to resort to name calling or curses. I won't stoop that low.
than na to let you be, cause me no get time to check time
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by npowerng: 9:25am On Nov 23, 2017
babablogger:
I thought Npower was meant for unemployed graduates

Cc Npowerng

We have the Under graduate category too.
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by verygudbadguy(m): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2017
baski92:
than na to let you be, cause me no get time to check time
Good. Enjoy the rest of the day.
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by meforyou1(m): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2017
Ihatepork:

See this ipob dundee wants to tell me about surulere. No be only empty room, na uncompleted room grin cheesy Land owner online, gala sprinter offline cheesy get your dirty ass out of my mentions fake landlord cum gala seller cheesy grin
shut the hell up afonja coward. I am a big boy. I can feed you and your family for straight 6 months non-stop without blinking eye-lid. How much does amala and ewedu and gbegri cost?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by zanogo(m): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2017
francizy:

If you had allowed your useless observation span years, including pre-2015, you'd have seen how people from your tribe started all these animalistic behaviours. But I guess hypocrites only see the fault of others.
we all know where the tribe that behaves closely to a hungry wild animal resides in this country and it is not the west. Dont start what you cant finish, i have been on this forum for almost a decade as a guest, yorubas were never on the offensive but when the insult was much people had to gather and turn the tide then the pseudo semitic tribe started claiming victim as usual.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by meforyou1(m): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2017
pweetiedee:

lol
waiting for picture of you and your father that you threatened to post

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by baski92(m): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Good. Enjoy the rest of the day.
thank you

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by Ihatepork: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2017
meforyou1:
shut the hell up afonja coward. I am a big boy. I can feed you and your family for straight 6 months non-stop without blinking eye-lid. How much does amala and ewedu and gbegri cost?

lmaooo...my post really pained this ipobastard oh grin cheesy. Yes I agree you're a big gala-sprinting boy grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by meforyou1(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
First School Leaving Certificate?

Since your husband retired from the Biafran army, he refused to further his education?
did your papa further his?
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by zanogo(m): 9:31am On Nov 23, 2017
verygudbadguy:

I think whether or not we gave them the opportunity, they were still gonna be who they turned out to be. It is all about upbringing. Imagine growing up with mentality like this particular tribes caused us this and that. This particular tribe can never be trusted and all sorts. It is part of them now. We can only conquer their hatred with love.
love should be two sided, you are not the Pope,brother!!! nothing is as dangerous as one sided love.....but i love your outlook about life.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by meforyou1(m): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2017
efighter:

Go and ask Goatluck Jonaddaft. You voted for him. Alternatively, you can ask your lord and saviour Nnamdi Cownu.
or she can ask rat poison drinker awolowo (may his evil soul burn in hell forever)
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by meforyou1(m): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2017
Ihatepork:

Don't mind the idiots. When Yorubas say omo ale to n fi owo osi juwe ile baba re, these are the people they're reffering to. We've always had them in Yorubaland. Nothing new
which yorubaland? Osogbo?
Re: My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD by Ihatepork: 9:33am On Nov 23, 2017
zanogo:

some people are headbent on twisting your history,
some people are desperate to dilute your heritage
all you could say is we should just put our heads in their hands, i was once like you buy i know if these whole saga are left to people like you, yorubas are in trouble.

lol...some of these people will never wake up no matter how much you try to educate them cos they have their heads deep inside some random amaka's pus+sy lol. People like that are the reasons why riff-raffs are calling lagos no man's land.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd / Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? / Hundreds Of Candidates Disqualified From N-power Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.