Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town (43916 Views)

Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures! / Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React / Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by Holuwahyomzzy: 6:17am On Nov 23, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-HwlYcWPAbp4/WhZZDIp6ZsI/AAAAAAAAGJQ/sKhG5QID6Cs6IsaygTjqQvDtc1CtTZO3gCLcBGAs/s640/baad2017.jpg[/img]

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu who has been making rounds on the internet over his lovely agbada outfit he wore to BankyW and Adesua Etomi's traditional wedding ceremony on Sunday took to social media to share the photo above with his wife, Cynthia, Banky W and Adesua as they had a lovely time together on Signal Hill, Cape Town.

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/11/banky-w-and-adesua-pose-with-ebuka-and.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by Holuwahyomzzy: 6:18am On Nov 23, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by myboy2010(m): 6:23am On Nov 23, 2017
@op how you go still dey drag first to comment with people

4 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by Khd95(m): 6:25am On Nov 23, 2017
Ebuka is about to trend more than #baad17 once again

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by emaxjey(m): 6:28am On Nov 23, 2017
I guess banky as paid d mods ..coz in a day at least 15 news on banky alone must grace front-page

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by pyyxxaro: 6:30am On Nov 23, 2017
sad instead make Banky W de practice different styles when e go use lash e wife

E de snap picture upadan

When Jim lyke go lash e wife now e go de cry undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by GraGra247(m): 6:47am On Nov 23, 2017
2 times now. Ebuka wife dress come overshadow Banky wife. Ebuka na only you follow come? lol.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by wahles(m): 7:05am On Nov 23, 2017
Not hating ooo. .. BT d pissure looks weird

2 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 23, 2017
why is Banky using style to touch Ebuka's wife? undecided hmmm
and where Adesua leg disappear go?

15 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by Elnino4ladies: 8:53am On Nov 23, 2017
These ones dey fvck so? always snapping pictures

3 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by olatade(m): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2017
Nice one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by LesbianBoy(m): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2017
Ahn ahn enough! angry
Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by Nellybank(m): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2017
This Ebuka have started again o... If u like collect the wedding do for dem. Karma will surely catch up with u. U think Banky have suddenly forgot what do did on saturday?

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by kullozone(m): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2017
Ewoooo! I know it's Lala that wants to kill us with all this Banky W and Adesua wedding topics. Lala, why are you wasting frontpage space naw? Abeg e don do oh!
Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by Nellybank(m): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2017
Every body is talking about the agbada. What about the tailor? A 'like' for the poor tailor pls.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by wunmi590(m): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2017
This is lovely
Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
sad instead make Banky W de practice different styles when e go use lash e wife

E de snap picture upadan

When Jim lyke go lash e wife now e go de cry undecided
Na today them begin lash each other?. Abi, you believe the lie say Banky never touch her?. grin

2 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by coolestchris(m): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2017
cool,ebuka will fuvck banky wife

my design

Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by Moiking(m): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2017
That awkward moment when you woke up around 1am to urinate and your phone was just 3%
then coincidentally, Nepa brings light, you went to plug your phone then you go back to sleep immediately ... You woke up in the morning around 8am and there was still light, you checked your phone and it was 1% , then you realize you didn't switch on the socket ...
You switched the socket on immediately, Nepa took the light...
The witches in your village will just whisper to your ear--- No do, No do, No do gara gara for me.....

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by BTT(m): 9:13am On Nov 23, 2017
Capital flight to SA.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by Tweetysparkles(f): 9:13am On Nov 23, 2017
dope pic... make these couple just try and leave social media just AS Omotola Jolade Ekehinde told them, if not i dey smell marriage crash ooo
Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by FitnessDoctor: 9:13am On Nov 23, 2017
G
Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by asawanathegreat(m): 9:13am On Nov 23, 2017
Good look
Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by Ezigbonmadu: 9:14am On Nov 23, 2017
So we should now get beans? You want me to buy your album, watch your video but you don't want me to eat your jollof rice? See Bankole, me and you fight just begins
Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by felnino(m): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2017
Make e no steal show for here again.

Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by donnaD(f): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2017
Hmmm I dey here dey wait.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 23, 2017
This Ebuka guy has stolen Banky from Tunde Demuren. I mean it was Banky and the Demuren’s we knew. All of a sudden its now Banky and Ebuka. I know those kinda friends. I wont be surprised if he talks bad about Tunde to Banky

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by Harrynight(m): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2017
Ebuka!!! be stealing show for BAAD2017 at every single pix poppin online...

Kontinew!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Blast Nigeria Celebs: Stop Begging For Money When Sick / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Hot In Black Outfit (Pictures) / Kemi Olunloyo Rearrested (See Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.