Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,701 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town (43912 Views)

Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures! / Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React / Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by FUCKyouALL: 9:16am On Nov 23, 2017
This is why I hate Wizkid

Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by psychologist(m): 9:17am On Nov 23, 2017
Just negodu S A cry
Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 23, 2017
Banky n Susu overshadowed again by the same culprit grin...ebuka! Ebuka!! How many times...hmm
Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by Lloydfather(m): 9:20am On Nov 23, 2017
When a south African celebrity want to celebrate his or her wedding or gave birth they do so in Their home country, but if it's Nigeria celebrity u see them traveling to south Africa, Dubia or USA. Are they trying to tell us that Lagos and Abuja does not have a better place that can host their so called celebrity patties.

I Am not understanding this people at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by 2shure: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2017
my guy
u neva tire
since last year
it has been the same thing.
u nor even sabi scam sef.
no witness.
no video proofs
nothing.
na to go dey pick ticket for ground.
use biro mark am
all with the same handwriting.
u shame yourself say u still neva pick better money
chijoike3021:
to make money call or whatsapp the number below

2 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by SUPOL(m): 9:23am On Nov 23, 2017
donnaD:
Hmmm I dey here dey wait.
Dont worry ur time will soon come
Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by mhisterdreezy(m): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2017
donnaD:
Hmmm I dey here dey wait.
lol u will get, invite me ooo for yours
Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by vioment: 9:40am On Nov 23, 2017
Should this photo not be shown in nigeria too? who no like fine environment.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by Mrkumareze(m): 9:41am On Nov 23, 2017
Dis okija man no wan calm Abi. Everywhere Ebuka Ebuka

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by cstr1000: 9:49am On Nov 23, 2017
Lol.

Ebuka take am easy..

Yes, we know, the wellingtons have got nothing on you guys, but take it easy abeg.

na person wedding be dis o.

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by Rtyuugf: 9:51am On Nov 23, 2017
[quote author=Holuwahyomzzy post=62631373][img]https://2.bp..com/-HwlYcWPAbp4/WhZZDIp6ZsI/AAAAAAAAGJQ/sKhG5QID6Cs6IsaygTjqQvDtc1CtTZO3gCLcBGAs/s640/baad2017.jpg[/img]

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu who has been making rounds on the internet over his lovely agbada outfit he wore to BankyW and Adesua Etomi's traditional wedding ceremony on Sunday took to social media to share the photo above with his wife, Cynthia, Banky W and Adesua as they had a lovely time together on Signal Hill, Cape Town.

This is now childish, keeping up with baadashians!!!

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by clintino700(m): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2017
Ur so observant grin grin grin
McBeal10:
why is Banky using style to touch Ebuka's wife? undecided hmmm
and where Adesua leg disappear go?
Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by Marotzke(m): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2017
Since Ebuka marry that Billonaire's daughter, na helele.
Everyday na how him and him wife go blow Young shall grow Transport/Rockview Hotels money ,na him dem dey think about.
Now na to dey tief attention for person wedding na im dem just enter.
Okay kontinu.
Bankole Wellington na matured and cultured man.
One day you go steal attention and attraction from an angry Afonja.
Na Otapiapia/Sniper dem carry dey settle quarrel for Dia o.
Ebuka ,Jilie Nwayoo.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by Nigeman: 10:09am On Nov 23, 2017
Shame. Nigerians taking their leisure to South Africa, useless people that failed to develop their own
Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by benjamytes(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2017
Banky not smiling atall...
Ebuka relax small naw....haba...Abi u wan follow dem to do honey moon too.?
Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by kokoA(m): 10:16am On Nov 23, 2017
From the pic, you can tell that the Ebukas' enjoy missionary style while the Bankys' are lovers of the doggy..
Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by Mreazi121(m): 10:43am On Nov 23, 2017
Am beginning to suspect this Ebuka guy. Banky better be careful oh. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by Cunnilingus(m): 10:45am On Nov 23, 2017
I heard this Ebuka bro is finding life difficult in the streets of Enugu its pathetic. If am living like a King, My Dad, Mum and Bro will also live like a King. I love them so much. I have no other in this world,when things go. South, friends will flee but they will stick with you, fight for you. I have always told my fiancee that she shares equal Love with them and therefore has equal right with them so. In future she won't start to claim she is. Madam of the house. Shout Out to my Parents and Lil Bros I love you guys forever and a day more.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by CaptainFM1: 10:54am On Nov 23, 2017
My problem with these people be say Dem for spend these money for Obudu Cattle Ranch....

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by segebase(m): 10:55am On Nov 23, 2017
e
Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by macaranta(m): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2017
Nellybank:
Every body is talking about the agbada. What about the tailor? A 'like' for the poor tailor pls.
Who told. You he's poor? Busy body

4 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by braimeddy: 11:15am On Nov 23, 2017
The tin tire me o. I don't just understand their closeness all of a sudden. It was tunde, banky and teebliz that I knew were very close.
theoptimist298:
This Ebuka guy has stolen Banky from Tunde Demuren. I mean it was Banky and the Demuren’s we knew. All of a sudden its now Banky and Ebuka. I know those kinda friends. I wont be surprised if he talks bad about Tunde to Banky

2 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by Nellybank(m): 11:20am On Nov 23, 2017
See ur malfunctioning head like buhari's government
macaranta:

Who told. You he's poor? Busy body
Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:27am On Nov 23, 2017
GraGra247:
2 times now. Ebuka wife dress come overshadow Banky wife. Ebuka na only you follow come? lol.

I noticed that too.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by tyosho: 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
emaxjey:
I guess banky as paid d mods ..coz in a day at least 15 news on banky alone must grace front-page

Actually seun osewa and banky w both went to Home Science Sec.School.
I was classmates with Seun and Banky W was 2years our junior.
That could be part of the reason for multiple updates
Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by donnaD(f): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
lol u will get, invite me ooo for yours
who will be my handsom groom like banky.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by donnaD(f): 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
SUPOL:
Dont worry ur time will soon come
a big Amen my bro.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by purpledandelion: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
"bloggers" this days in a bid to draw traffic. That picture so fake, watch the pixels closely, the actual picture and the background doesn't add up. Adesua's wonky legs are embedded in Banky's legs, very poor attempt at editing.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by saaramis(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nellybank:
Every body is talking about the agbada. What about the tailor? A 'like' for the poor tailor pls.

Poor tailor? The poor tailor is charging 280k per agbada. Poor tailor indeed.

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by saaramis(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
At this juncture, it’s high we ask who is getting married, is it Ebuka or Banky W?
Re: Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town by Justinlean02(m): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
Forget #BAAD2017 Agbada, Ebuka have been a legend in Agbada Fashion(Photos)
Source: http://www.naijxclusive.com/forget-baad2017-agbada-ebuka-has-been-a-legend-in-agbada-fashionphotos/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Blast Nigeria Celebs: Stop Begging For Money When Sick / PHOTOS: 5 Pictures Of D’banj Kissing Female Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Hot In Black Outfit (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.