Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Meet the Maze Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Meet the Maze Smartphone (984 Views)

Meet The Nokia Maze Pro Lite 2020 / Nokia Maze Mini Vs Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro: 8GB RAM, 108MP Penta Cameras! / Maze Alpha X 4g Smartphone 6 Inches 6gb Ram 64gb Rom @ $209.99 Free Shipping. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet the Maze Smartphone by iconabblog(m): 7:26am On Nov 23, 2017
The manufacturer carefully worked on the appearance of the smartphone. The frame of the Maze Comet is made of zinc alloy, the back panel is covered with calfskin and has curved corners that make the smartphone comfortable for holding in the hand. above the display placed proximity/illumination sensors, a speaker, an LED indicator and a front camera. The buttons for adjusting the volume and turning off / on the smartphone are on the left. On the lower edge, in the middle, there is a USB Type-C port and two slots for speakers and a microphone. On the top 3.5 mm headphone jack. Height 158.9 mm, width 73.5 mm, thickness 10.8 mm, weight – 236 grams.

Key Features

Brand – Maze
Model – Comet
Alternative Name – MAZE Comet 4G
Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
CPU – Octa-Core 4 x 2.5GHz ARM-A53 + 4 x 1.6GHz ARM-A53
Chipset – MediaTek Helio P25 MT6757CD, 64-bit Processor
GPU – ARM Mali-T880 MP2, 900MHz, 2-Cores
Camera – 13MP Sony IMX258 Dual-LED Flash and AF Rear Camera.. full specs and price

Re: Meet the Maze Smartphone by MarkWayne89: 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
This is a great looking phone! I like its looks. But I don't know how it behaves.

Back cover with calfskin. I think LG has the same feature.
Re: Meet the Maze Smartphone by iconabblog(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
There is actually a hands on review of the Smartphone on YouTube and I have watched it; the Smartphone behaves really good and it CPU is pretty fast and it a stock Android ™
MarkWayne89:
This is a great looking phone! I like its looks. But I don't know how it behaves.

Back cover with calfskin. I think LG has the same feature.

(1) (Reply)

MKBHD Finally Gives His Verdict On The Huawei P20 Pro / How Smartphones And Social Media Have Changed Humanity (pictures) / Infinix Note 4 Vs Tecno L9+ Which One Should I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.