Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

A Volunteer Based In Abuja To Introduce Me To Website Programming Is Needed. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Volunteer Based In Abuja To Introduce Me To Website Programming Is Needed. (1391 Views)

Programming Is just Like Playing Football / Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun / Looks Like Programming Is Not My Way... Advise Me Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Volunteer Based In Abuja To Introduce Me To Website Programming Is Needed. by Bambillo: 8:29am On Nov 23, 2017
I'm a young charming individual with passion for software development. With a Master degree in electronic and communication engineering, relevant job remains so scarce.

I believe that my vast technical experience and education will make me very competitive in the world of programming.

Seriously in need of a volunteer to introduce me to the applications of web programmings as I do program in C++, python and Java.

If you're based in Abuja and would like to volunteer to help me out, please contact me on Whatssap: 08030696621.

Will appreciate your response.

Thank you.
Re: A Volunteer Based In Abuja To Introduce Me To Website Programming Is Needed. by jboy01(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
Bambillo:
I'm a young charming individual with passion for software development. With a Master degree in electronic and communication engineering, relevant job remains so scarce.

I believe that my vast technical experience and education will make me very competitive in the world of programming.

Seriously in need of a volunteer to introduce me to the applications of web programmings as I do program in C++, python and Java.

If you're based in Abuja and would like to volunteer to help me out, please contact me on Whatssap: 08030696621.

Will appreciate your response.

Thank you.

Since you know python, then learn Django. youtube and pdf will help you out here. I am in abuja, but do more of php and javascript now
Re: A Volunteer Based In Abuja To Introduce Me To Website Programming Is Needed. by Bambillo: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
jboy01:
Since you know python, then learn Django. youtube and pdf will help you out here. I am in abuja, but do more of php and javascript now

Would need to see you assess how detailed I'm and to hold a discussion with you concerning
the financial implication.

Please let me your Whatssap no ,sir.
Re: A Volunteer Based In Abuja To Introduce Me To Website Programming Is Needed. by jboy01(m): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
Bambillo:

Would need to see you assess how detailed I'm and to hold a discussion with you concerning
the financial implication.

Please let me your Whatssap no ,sir.
not on whatsapp now, have a problem with my phone. but you can chat me up on telegram o8o 61 24 nine three four three. And which part of Abuja do you stay?
Re: A Volunteer Based In Abuja To Introduce Me To Website Programming Is Needed. by Bambillo: 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
jboy01:
not on whatsapp now, have a problem with my phone. but you can chat me up on telegram o8o 61 24 nine three four three. And which part of Abuja do you stay?

Wuse 2.
Re: A Volunteer Based In Abuja To Introduce Me To Website Programming Is Needed. by jboy01(m): 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
Bambillo:

Wuse 2.
wow, i stay close to deeper life, in kado
Re: A Volunteer Based In Abuja To Introduce Me To Website Programming Is Needed. by darexkey(m): 5:50am On Dec 07, 2017
I will help you with "Do It Yourself" Web design & development/Digital marketing tools and tutorials ( Online advertising, content marketing, email marketing, search engine optimization, marketing automation , Social media marketing, video marketing, etc) with little or no supervision. You will thank me later.

These tools and tutorials can be easily mastered by a 10 year old kid without any supervision.

Call/Chat me up on whatsapp 07039359066 or send a request to support@darbotechub.com Now.
Re: A Volunteer Based In Abuja To Introduce Me To Website Programming Is Needed. by unikwa: 8:30am On Dec 09, 2017
The web is your friend. You can teach yourself.

Web programming is a vast wilderness these days. But everybody must start somewhere.

First, since you already know Python and Java, I assume you want to be a backend developer, not just a UI designer.

First and foremost, you need a computer.

Pick a web development path. E.g. LAMP stack, i.e. Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP.

Install LAMP or WAMP on your computer. There are hundreds of guides online on how to do that. Windows version is called WAMP.

Now you're ready to start learning.

Follow the list below in the same order. Just add the word "tutorial" to each and every one of them to find materials online to study. E.g. HTML5 tutorial.

HTML5, CSS, Javascript, HTML DOM, AngularJS, XML/JSON, Ajax, JQuery, PHP, Apache, MySQL, Linux, Node.js, GIT, AWS.

After you've learned PHP, you must also learn one or more PHP frameworks: Laravel, Symphony, Yii, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.

Instead of LAMP, another stack you could choose is: ASP, IIS, MsSQL, Ms Windows.

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Inventory Software (all Features Working) 100% - Photos / Windows 10 Activator 2018 / Port Harcourt Programmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.