Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React (49709 Views)

Binta Diamond Survives 2nd Car Accident In A Month (Pix) / Binta Diamond Diallo Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-birthday Photos / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Makapedia: 9:20am On Nov 23, 2017
Wizkid’s Second Babymama, Binta Shades Him - Fans React

Wizkid’s alleged second baby mama, Binta has declared that she wasn’t the cause of Wizkid and Tania Omotayo’s infamous breakup.

it all started 2 days ago, when Binta threw a shade to Wizkid, after he confirmed that he welcomed a son, Zion with his London manager, Zion.

It is worthy to note that Wizkid never acknowledged Binta’s son, Ayo.. But has acknowledged his first son, Bolu and his last son, Zion.. He even said there are more babies to come..

Binta threw shade via her Isntagram, when she wrote; “Careful what you do to a good woman cause you will have to deal with the B*tch you created”.

A die-hard fan of Wizkid, Omowumi caught the sub for wizkid and responded thus; “Lol, you subbing wiz now? This is an irony, cos you were the one that destroyed his relationship with his gf. They broke up because of you. So this doesn’t add up at all”.

Binta then responded, without arguing about the “You subbing Wiz now”, which of course confirms she was indeed shading Wizkid.. She responded Omowumi as thus: “My dear that relationship was already destroyed long before I came along”.

Omowumi who says he knows a lot about Wiz, said: “Till September 2015, Tania and Wizkid were still together. King Ayo was born January 2016, which means you were pregnant before their break up. She’s a woman like you also, Put yourself in her position on how shattered and betrayed she will fell on hearing her boyfriend of 7 years impregnated another woman, while still with her. Honestly I feel you can do better but there’s always a second chance for every mistake. I wish you the best”.

Now relenting, Binta responded: “Was I the first woman to have a child for him during that so called 7 years relationship? Not to mention how many times the man declared himself single during that time period. Come on now, you are barking at the wrong tree”.

Via : http://www.viviangist.ng/wizkids-second-babymama-binta-shades-him-fans-react/

Cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Makapedia: 9:26am On Nov 23, 2017

2 Shares

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Makapedia: 9:27am On Nov 23, 2017
grin grin
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by UbanmeUdie: 9:33am On Nov 23, 2017
shocked

Life na turn by turn,
Life na chop make I chop.

If you put sand for person garri, na stones you go chop.

Binta Diamond Diallo reaped what she sowed and she will still reap what she has just sown.

Useless lady with her bastard child.

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by LuvU2: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2017
U were wizkid's baby mama nd still lonely nd not accomplished? Why not? grin Isn't that every daffy girl's dream?

51 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by goldbim(f): 10:17am On Nov 23, 2017
grin grin campaign after election..instead of her to manage her 2nd position ,she's still dragging with the 3rd runner up.it seems wizkid has just begun because he has said more babies are coming..

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 23, 2017
I don't understand why anyone would want to be a baby mama I just don't.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by COURVOISier(m): 10:29am On Nov 23, 2017
Why you open leg for am? cheesy. Wizzy manhood dey on autopilot, no control

20 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by SNIPER123: 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
embarassed
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by eleojo23: 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
LuvU2:
U were wizkid's baby mama nd still lonely nd not accomplished? Why not? grin Isn't that every daffy girl's dream?

They are just deceiving themselves...
Do they think that a man who sees them as just baby mama will cling to them when there are other potential baby mamas?

#Babymama-not-equal-to-wife

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by BruncleZuma: 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
Off to look for my business where I last saw it...

[img]http://3.bp..com/-U3fdRyFpT4g/Uki9AO_rVBI/AAAAAAAACE4/hcFcgj54J3g/s1600/kermit-bike.gif[/img]

Meanwhile the guy below thinks he'll make the cut-off mark for rapture by clearly disobeying a rule that forbids spamming in the wrong threads...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by PenlsCaP: 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
Rokia2:
Most times they dnt actually know they are gona be a baby mama...
These mofos just grip them empty the whole akamu.
Before u know heck u don dey miss ur montly friend.
Beforr u say jack ur belle don dey big like say u take 12bottles.
And the mofo will now tell ya.. "dnt kill it, ill groom it"
And also the mofo gal wil start smilling bcoz itz all money to her akant.

10 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Sammy130: 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
Sola Ogudugu right now

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Oxster(m): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
Rokia2:

Taa,,leave that thing joor,,if banky W or Mr P date you out,wont you accept??

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Alwaysking: 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
I hate babymamas

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by ayokenny37(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Their life their problem

6 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by MrImole: 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Fans react

Fans kick

Fans shade

What's wrong with the moderators of this forum?

Seun is losing it fast.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Sunnycliff(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Women and their stupidity. Their crave to associate with a celebrity by throwing caution to the wind
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by PS712: 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Wizzy just dey drop children
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by brightgreat(m): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
Sure you would be spreading bed

bedspread:
THERE ARE MANY THAT WILL MISS THE RAPTURE...
THEY WILL CRY WHEN THE LORD SHALL COME...
WHEN THEY SEE THAT THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS TAKEN OVER THIS WORLD....
SINNERS WILL CRY....
BACKSLIDERS WILL CRY ON THAT DAY...
ACCEPT JESUS NOW....
THE NEXT HOUR MIGHT BE LATE
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by thunderbabs: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oyaa, efribodi, shut up.......phemmm, phemmm, if i hear anytin from anybody agaain shocked
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Idrismusty97(m): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
Like Wizkid this woman isn't even ashamed. What gives you the confidence to shade any body? You are just one of the many baby mamas of celebrities.

5 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by autotrader014(m): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
I wonder the people that see this guy as a role model! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Nevee: 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ole gbe, Ole gba

4 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by lifestyle1(m): 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
na wa o...
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by aspirebig: 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
Fame does not last for ever...
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
Bitches will be bitches, call wizkid Mr bitches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React by Idrismusty97(m): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
Rokia2:

Why not? It's like you are being paid for being a surrogate mom only that the baby and responsibilities is yours.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours / Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level / Photo: Rukky Sanda Blasts Her Follower!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.