Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,927 members, 7,799,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Can Somebody Help Me With A Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can Somebody Help Me With A Job. (1117 Views)

Bet9ja VFL: Somebody Won ₦70,000 Today With Only ₦200 / Can Somebody Get Me A Job Already? What Is It Sef. / I Am In Dire Need Of A Job. Somebody Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Somebody Help Me With A Job. by kalu61(m): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2017
l have been hunting for job for 6 months now since l finished my one year youth service.l'm becoming tired of online job applications and failed promises of relatives before my NYSC and now Npower couldn't click.I need help please.Any link,connection or reference will be appreciated.Thanks.I made 2:1 in microbiology
Re: Can Somebody Help Me With A Job. by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2017
kalu61:
l have been hunting for job for 6 months now since l finish my one year youth service.l'm becoming tired of online job applications and failed promises of relatives before my NYSC and now Npower couldn't click.I need help please.Any link,connection or reference will be appreciated.Thanks.I made 2:1 in microbiology
hahahahahah better go and teach biology while u wait on God
Re: Can Somebody Help Me With A Job. by kalu61(m): 10:29am On Nov 23, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
hahahahahah better go and teach biology while u wait on God
.Where you see biology teach.
Re: Can Somebody Help Me With A Job. by iihtlagos: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2017
Employers are more concerned about what you have to offer (Skills). If you are in Lagos, you will be amazed at the job vacancies opened for those who have digital marketing skills.

The ICT sector is one broad sector that opens lots of doors to all those who have ICT skills. Because of that, we want everyone in Lagos to learn it and get a job as fast as possible.

You can just click here to pre-register and get ready

It is better to sacrifice about 20k learning a skill, than spending it on Liabilities.
Re: Can Somebody Help Me With A Job. by betty616(f): 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
kalu61:
l have been hunting for job for 6 months now since l finished my one year youth service.l'm becoming tired of online job applications and failed promises of relatives before my NYSC and now Npower couldn't click.I need help please.Any link,connection or reference will be appreciated.Thanks.I made 2:1 in microbiology
Clover Mart (Cmart), a new retail outlet in Lagos State, is currently inviting suitable candidates to fill the positions below:

Job Title: Procurement Officer
Job Description

Operational steer for sourcing of products
Category range maintenance and update
Vendor negotiations and order processing
Vendor documentation management
Product performance analytics and availability tracking
Ensure system based availability monitoring and management system

Job Title: Head of Commercial Unit
Job Description

Overall commercial department accountability
Develop and implement the commercial strategy of the business
Develop buying team and their category management capabilities
Improve and differentiate product range
Management of top vendors
Identify category strategies and execute with clear and precise plans
Review existing products, services and markets for optimal sourcing (e.g manage buy for less plan)
Ensure maintenance of company’s gross margin

Job Title: Cashier
Job Description

Ensure accuracy in collection of payment either through POS or cash
Ensure all products are scanned thoroughly
Accuracy in daily cash account MUST be followed by reconciling receipts with cash
Manage customers by providing top notch customer service
Ensure a friendly atmosphere for shoppers by smiling and greeting at all times
Daily reconciliation of account MUST be concluded before each cashier retires for the day.
Requirement

Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.

Job Title: Merchandiser
Job Description

Ensure cleanliness of shelves and products on a daily basis
Promote products and services to customers by being professional and friendly
Ensure FIFO and FEFO is practised through proper merchandizing
Inform store operations supervisor of Customer’s product need
RELATED:  Visa Incorporated Job for a West Africa Regional Compliance Director

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:adebayo.adebiyi@cmart.ng

1 Like

Re: Can Somebody Help Me With A Job. by Ifynoble100(m): 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
Only six months you're tired
Re: Can Somebody Help Me With A Job. by kalu61(m): 6:45am On Nov 24, 2017
Ifynoble100:
Only six months you're tired
Hmmm,you call 6 months only.
Re: Can Somebody Help Me With A Job. by ibebnb: 8:42am On Nov 24, 2017
good morning all please i Emmanuel i have b sc in Architecture but i m willing to work anywhere i live in aba please friends i need job help in any sector i have stayed 6 years no tangible job drawings hardly come these days please help 08165621938
Re: Can Somebody Help Me With A Job. by Oludayo123: 9:15am On Nov 24, 2017
ibebnb:
good morning all please i Emmanuel i have b sc in Architecture but i m willing to work anywhere i live in aba please friends i need job help in any sector i have stayed 6 years no tangible job drawings hardly come these days please help 08165621938
You can give this a try
Certified Institute of hospitality and tourism management(CIHTM)www.cihtm.org urgently needs assistant coordinator and human resource manager in Osun and Ogbomosho axis.

REQUIREMENTS FOR ASSISTANT COORDINATOR

• Must have attained a first degree/ HND Holder from a reputable Institution
• Must have at least 4years managerial experience without supervision.
• Age must not be above 45 Years.
• Must be well educated, learned and civilized, well vast in writing and fantastically expressive in English conversations.
• Must have a matured mind, fully aware of workplace character and commitment to functional responsibilities.
• We are not looking to employ arrogant and an unethical person.
• Our candidate must be cool-headed, humble and exceptionally brilliant, full of initiatives, good manners and obedient to rules.
• Must be friendly, polite, firm and trustable.
• Must be highly proficient in the use of computer, and well knowledgeable in various computer applications.
• Ability to pay attention to details.
• Must be a team player,and must have the ability to sell.

REQUIREMENTS FOR HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER.

Must have attained a first degree/ HND Holder from a reputable Institution
•Good teamwork skills.
•Communication skills and networking ability.
•Adaptability.
•Strong attention to detail.
•Good organisation and planning skills.
•Creativity and writing skills.
•Commercial awareness.
•Numerical skills.
Must be friendly, polite, firm and trustable.
• Must be highly proficient in the use of computer, and well knowledgeable in various computer applications.

Interested candidates based in the above locations should forward their CV and Application on or before 30th November,2017 to: eokewuyi@gmail.com
Note: applicants residing or willing to relocate to osun and ogbomosho are encourage to apply.
Re: Can Somebody Help Me With A Job. by MYBIBI: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
where is your location
and contact number
Re: Can Somebody Help Me With A Job. by scarplanet(m): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
kalu61:

How have you developed and added value to yourself in your 6 months after NYSC?
Re: Can Somebody Help Me With A Job. by sollly2004: 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
call me 08038340807
Re: Can Somebody Help Me With A Job. by kalu61(m): 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
scarplanet:

How have you developed and added value to yourself in your 6 months after NYSC?
.Learning some marketing skill and customer relations in my cousin electrical mall

(1) (Reply)

Want To Make At Least 50 Persons Millionaires This Year. Join Very Fast / Shaybet Services Limited / SOS: What Should I Be Expecting In A UBA Internship Aptitude Test Invite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.