Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Christ Our Rest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Christ Our Rest (1576 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Christ Our Rest / Christ Our Rest / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(thur. 23/11/2017) Christ Our Rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Christ Our Rest by Haleplushearty: 10:37am On Nov 23, 2017
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Thursday, November 23rd, 2017) - CHRIST OUR REST 1.Thank you, Father, for the salvation of my soul and for making me, one of your sons. 2.Thank you, Father, for your divine arrangement to give my body rest, on a daily basis, through the grace to sleep. 3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name. 4.Father, let every spirit of fear, anxiety, unrest and sleeplessness, in my life, be consumed, by your fire, in Jesus' name. 5.Father, remove from me satanic yokes and burdens, and replace them with your light burdens and easy yokes, in Jesus' name. 6.Father, let whatever is responsible for making me to rise up early and sit up late; and to eat the bread of sorrow, be uprooted and destroyed, today, in Jesus' name. 7.Lord Jesus, you are the prince of peace and the giver of rest, please, come, and give rest to my soul, in the midst of life's storms and challenges. 8.I stand upon the promises of the Lord and I declare, that, it shall be well with me, and I shall eat the fruits of my labours, in Jesus' name. 9.Father, let your peace, that passes all human understanding, reign supreme in my home, marriage and ministry, in Jesus' name. 10.Father, make your church one; and, let there be peace and unity among brethren, in the body of Christ, in Jesus' name. 11.Father, grant, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, long life and divine health; and when, it shall please, you, to call him home, let there be no leadership or succession, crisis, in RCCG, in Jesus' name. 12.Your Personal petitions. ( Philippians 4:6) 13.In Jesus' name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16) 14.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18). # GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

A Hiv Boy Is Healed As The Pastor The Lord's Chosen Uttered Declarations. / The Role Of Religion/trad. Towards Enhancement Of A Viable Democratic Society / When The World Richest Man Look Like Cleric And Cleric Look Like World Richest M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.