Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) (69955 Views)

15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo / 14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Lexusgs430: 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
If you are going to cheat, DON'T get caught......
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Richardabbey(m): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nw Zimbabweans Nid To Put Thru Dis Question In All Of Their Exams . Who Is The Former President Of Zimbabwe grin
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
K
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Lexusgs430: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
purem:
WTF is this

Wetin dem do 4 d guy

The guy don run ......
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by nephemmy(m): 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
o boy...nawa oo...bleepin effect. damn! well don't sleep with ya sister's hubby...OK.
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
That scar looks beautiful...would like one...smiley
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by donnaD(f): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
NwaAmaikpe I de wait for ur comment abi this one kip u speechless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by princeade86(m): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
good for her
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
the tattoo fit her well well
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by fancifulasuquo(m): 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
MrValentineIF:
@InsideOutBlog

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6301943_3_jpeg182845aceb39c9e413e28fd549058cf8

Her sisters brother

Urua ekpa weed wicked

Someone did a horrible thing to this lady. Totally disfigured her face. We do not know what she did. But the Facebook User Below Stated That she was Caught Sleeping with her sisters Brother.This Story Has Not Been Confrimed By InsideOutBlog Yet, But Her Face Got Disfigured for life.

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/see-what-this-lady-got-for-sleeping.html
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by sod09(m): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
i hope the man peni.s was chopped off
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Engrr(m): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
pocohantas:
Is this real? If I am the man, I will run from this woman o.

She did this to her own sister, what will she na do to the man? Mumu man won't run, he'll be feeling special...having two women fight over him. Till we see his own pic on front page, one idiot will na be mentioning me grin

The Lady did this to her sister because she don't want to lose her man!....So she may not do much to him
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Airforce1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
blackbeau1:
Beautiful. Hope the husband got the same treatment tho
God knows I will kill her with my own hands should she try these same wickedness with me.

Rubbish
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
Bloggers nd lies
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by don4real18(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
Fake news... All because of traffic
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by DianaJ(f): 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
This one small naa sad sad angry angry her sister is kind coz she deserves more than this undecided undecidedshes a disgrace of all men y her sisters husband
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by correct7: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
By SLEEPING WITH HER SISTER'S HUSBAND IS BAD. BUT THE SISTER WENT EXTRA MILE, WHAT OF SHE HAD KILLED HER SISTER IN THE PROCESS
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
I don't get, who is the victim here?, a woman who was betrayed by her sister, who her sister would have comfortably be smiling with her?, her sister and her husband are the worse set of people that you can have close to you, how did they even sleep at night especially the man, it must have taken alot of effort for them to silence their conscience and betray her that way, these ones have no conscience and such people scare me , you don't hurt people and then be shocked at which ever reaction they take
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by misano(m): 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
Sleeping with sister brother. This blogger nor sabi. Tell us story 'inside-out' U talk am 'up-side-down'.
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Obason22(m): 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
she deserve it, her eye should have been disfigured too
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by usy309(m): 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
Too much atrocities this day.....what a sick Nation.....As she recuperate....they will carry on..
.....men no dey sent......konji wahala
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by ElsonMorali: 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
Bloggers and lies,like 5&6.

I'm prepared to wager that that wasn't what happened.
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
MrValentineIF:
@InsideOutBlog

Someone did a horrible thing to this lady. Totally disfigured her face. We do not know what she did. But the Facebook User Below Stated That she was Caught Sleeping with her sisters Brother.This Story Has Not Been Confrimed By InsideOutBlog Yet, But Her Face Got Disfigured for life.

The last time I saw this pix it was around a husband beating a wife, so which is it, sadly most of the useless bloggers in Nigeria have no sense of sincerity anymore except BrownGarri
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
don4real18:
Fake news... All because of traffic

As in ,blogging used to be a noble thing, now Yahoo boys, scammers and bloggers are in the same pool in my eyes.

2 Likes

Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hell has no fury like a woman scorned. This indelible mark will remind this girl this bible verse all her life.
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Badonasty(m): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
MrValentineIF:
@InsideOutBlog

"With her sister's brother"
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Jokkarm2: 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
THIS IS JUNGLE JUSTICE, THIS IS INHUMAN, THIS IS ATTEMPTED TO MURDER, THIS IS TOTAL UNACCEPTABLE. WHOEVER DID THIS NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED IMMEDIATELY. IF SHE THINKS THE HUSBAND IS CHEATING, SHE WAS SUPPOSE TO SEEK FOR DIVORCE IF SHE WISHES, NOT TRYING TO KILL.
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
ahswear dat girl go revenge by all means
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Shaw007(m): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
and what happened to the useless husband that could not respect his wife by keeping his bloody penis in his pants

or at least take his adultery outside and not disrespect his marriage with his wife sister!!

SISTER!!! Gaddamn!

unless some blogger is trying to be smart, then he's even more useless than the story or the fictional husband.
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by Marus: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
Na so dick sweet for girls?
Re: For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) by winkmart: 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
TOO BAD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud / Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) / How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.