Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You (31470 Views)

Ikwere Youths To Peter Obi: Apologise To Amaechi Now / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by Solomonudofia(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
“Mr. Christ Ubah (Eselu) In an exclusive interview has given the Former Governor of Anambra state Peter Obi one week to apologize to PDP Or ...... Ubah said that Peter Obi is the reason why the peoples Democratic party PDP came third in just concluded Anambra election.. he said a lot, pointing accusing finger to the Former Governor and also stated that Peter must apologize to PDP in five pages of different news papers or.........

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZcikKVfVXQ

3 Likes

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by austonclint(m): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
sense in what you said ..... but you just opened door for fresh crisis in PDP ..... Cant wait for Obi to reply

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by evanso6226(f): 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
hmmmm this is serious

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
OP can you type it out It's not audible enough.

As for PDP coming third, I guess APC bought people more.

But eeeeee, it will be difficult for me to take Chris Uba serious except he shows a concrete evidence because that man has no integrity!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
Expose if you want to expose and stop this motor park behaviour

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
Shits about to hit the ceiling, y'all get ur umbrellas out

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by yarimo(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
PDP JAGA JAGA everything SCARTA SCARTA

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
I really liked Peter obi till he jumped and became politically irrelevant. Oseloka learnt it the hard way on Saturday.

We voted apga not necessarily Obiano

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by MaryBenn(f): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
sad
Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by Pavore9: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
Crises brewing.
Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by seedsower(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
rubbish
Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by obembet(f): 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
Don't border to expose, we knew he is a criminal

Any other thing?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by Nebuzaradan: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
Peter Obi Bleep up sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by phoenix90(m): 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
Obi reigns still.
Anambrarians will never forget the giant strides of okwute and his insatiable desire to put the state in the limelight.
As a governor he spearheaded the drive for attracting Foreign Investments to the state through the provision of tax holidays (interfact and Sabmiller I sight you).
The lasting impression he made in the educational sector is still being enjoyed till date in the state. Peter Obi I believe is and will always be the blueprint for transparent and idea-driven governance in Nigeria. His only crime being that he opposed the carnage and mismanagement of resources being orchestrated by his successor who ought to follow the development agenda laid down by the state under Peter Obi.
Governace is more than just advertising bogus exports of farm products and paying salaries, it entails improving on the available resources to ensure growth and development of which Obiano failed totally. No significant increase in the Internal Generated revenue nor flow of FDI into the state. PDP lost oh yes, but did it diminish the goodwill Peter has for the state? Of course not.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by winkmart: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
LOL, LIKE IT'S EASY
Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
Whether he apologize or you expose him, time will surely tell.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by BruncleZuma: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
Another Chris Ubah or The Chris Ubah of the car boot fame?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-U3fdRyFpT4g/Uki9AO_rVBI/AAAAAAAACE4/hcFcgj54J3g/s1600/kermit-bike.gif[/img]

Off to call Chris Ngige ...

14 Likes

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by LasGidiOwner: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
Where is Globemoney? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
Crisis Uba speaking. undecided

What will he expose if not that Peter refused to share money to voters and that caused loss to PDP. They all said that when Dora Akunyili lost to Ngige during a certain senatorial election.

Never knew this agbero of Uba is still in existence.

10 Likes

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by mymax: 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
Why did you have to keep silent all this while, well we are watching for the second episode of the drama to be unveiled. Certainly clips of how your interest and hopes have been to the common soil will be casted.
Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by Realkenny(m): 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
shocked

So make we wait for one full week...ur papa

2 Likes

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by Built2last: 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
ghe ghen

Chris Uba kidnapped Ngige when he refused to play tenteh with him. That guy is a mad dog. Even his elder brother Andy avoids him

If Peter Obi doesn't want to ruin his political career, he should call this guy.

he plays dirty and any image ruined on Media is difficult to amend.

11 Likes

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by AngelicBeing: 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
Useless politicians, kill yourself if you like, I don't give a fvck, useless thieves that have rendered the country a cesspit of poverty and darkness, nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by Arysexy(m): 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
No more god father in Anambra. Chris uba and Peter obi una time is up

1 Like

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by kay29000(m): 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hmm! I remember this Chris Ubah guy beef with Chris Ngige back then. Men! I didn't know the guy was still alive.

1 Like

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by kennieG(m): 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
Which one is OPUGA again ? These Chris is one man mopol

6 Likes

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by doctokwus: 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
Rubbish.
When Peter Obi was disparaging Obiano during the campaigns while didnt you come out publicly to distance the pdp from him and call him to order.
Now you have lost you want to attribute it to Peter Obi.
Is it not even possible that without Peter Obi,PDP wont even have got that number of votes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You by ivolt: 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
Chris Ubah?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt / Missing Police Vehicles Found; IGP Staff Cars Under Repair; One Returned / Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.