Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:24 AM

Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor (26948 Views)

Amanda Chisom On COVID-19: How I Was Almost Swindled And Forced To Quarantine / Meet This 18 Yr Old Nollywood Actress That Is Taking Over Regina Daniels. PHOTOS / Regina Daniels: Amanda Chisom Wanted By Police For Spreading Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by Letenwam: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Following the arrest of the fake Nollywood producer Richy Adams and his crew for impersonating Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels, the actress who wrote a lengthy letter of how she got vindicated, disclosed that the police in Asaba has declared blogger, Amanda Chisom who first laid the accusation wanted.

Regina Daniels wrote;

"1st of all, THANK YOU LORD for vindicating me. I also want to say a big thank you to all my fans who stood by me. . . Back to the issue at hand ...the said producer has been caught with his accomplice. He was tracked by one of his victims who came to my location because she was also duped. In his laptop we found a lot of nude pictures of different girls I believe are his victims as well. We also found 5 registered SIM cards of which 4 are for nollywood actors and a book where he wrote the names of the people that registered with him. His victims are 73 in number and they paid 25k each. 2 of his victims were found in his house when he was caught at 5am this morning. meanwhile, Aunty Amanda (self acclaimed blogger) you are needed at the police station. Pls gently cat walk to the A Division in asaba to prove your accusations. I will leave this here for now. . . #HE WHO FIGHTS ME, FIGHTS GOD."

Amanda Chisom who has long reacted to the arrest report, wrote;

"Like I said this case did not interest me beyond making sure anybody's nude was uploaded, I still do not have an explanation to how a message I sent to a verified account made it to the hands of the so called blackmailers and how frances told the " impersonator" that she made a post about her on her birthday on whatsapp and the verified account acknowledged and liked it. I have handed all info to the lawyers and all included in the report dropped in the report to the commissioner of police. End of matter, I am not police, I have done my part, let the police do their part, as for police wanting me,they know where to find me..

Nonso Chukwudebe

Final word on this Regina Daniels/Frances Issue

When I was approached, the first thing we did was to verify these blackmailing numbers using the True caller App and they came back positive as

1. +234 907 499 3227 Regina Daniels

2. +234 802 209 4934 Casie Snow

3.+234 813 386 2327 Richy Adams

4. +234 705 748 9333 Sammy Daniels

But we were not satisfied, so Amanda sent the message below to Regina Daniel's verified Instagram account..

"Madam celebrity, so you are threatening your fellow teenager with uploading her nudes if she does not sleep with a producer. Two offence, you are pimping a minor and threatening her with nude. I know you are a child but not so young to not know how to read. I advice you acquaint yourself with the cyber crime laws. I am taking up this case and will be suing you for blackmail and sex trafficking of a minor after which I will take your pathetic career to the cleaners. You silly child. Let me see just one picture of her anywhere that is nude, you , your mother, your brother, casie and the Richy Adams will spend new year in Jail. Thank God you turned 18, that means you are now grown enough to go to jail. This chat serves as a warning..The laywers will contact you. And for your actions, I am opening a file about you, woe be tide you, I find out you are pimping more girls or blackmailing them......"

Knowing it was a verified account, the idea was to see if the numbers above would react to the message.

For us, if the numbers responded, it was proof that Regina Daniels was in the know...

Hours later, these numbers, screen grabbed the said message and sent threatening messages via WhatsApp to the victim Frances.

At this stage, we screen grabbed those WhatsApp messages and released them to the public in the hopes that Regina would respond to them.

We still felt something was not quite adding up which necessitated a post I made basically asking Regina how it was possible for those numbers to get a hold of messages sent to her verified Instagram account.

I am not aware that she has responded to this but many things have happened since I made that post.

Regina still insists she's being impersonated and has come out to deny ever knowing the Richy Adams guy who claims to be a nollywood producer based in Asaba.

Last night, this number 081252742136 claiming to be Sammy Daniels, Regina's elder brother called both Amanda and France the victim.

I am going to upload the voice recording of the conversation the alleged Sammy had with the victim here.

There is also a Facebook back and forth conversation this alleged Sammy Daniels had with the victim before the blackmailing thing started.

I'm also uploading it here...

It is important to note that neither I nor Amanda are police investigators and what we did by breaking the news when we did was to essentially stop the threat of releasing the victims nudes.

We wanted the world to know what was happening and to put the alleged blackmailers on the defensive.

I can confirm to you that the victim and her mother had fruitful talks with her lawyer yesterday and this morning, a petition would be presented to the police to do the needful.

We want to believe that the police will get to the very root of this matter and thankfully, her mum is championing this as you can see from the pictures uploaded here at there lawyers office.

They are probably the only authorities who can approach the networks to verify the names behind those blackmailing numbers.

At the end of the day, a case of cyber blackmail has been established and it is up to the police to do due diligence and unravel the real culprits.

I must particularly thank Amanda Chisom for her passion and courage in giving cover to this most naive young lady.

Anyone in her shoes with blood flowing through their veins would have done same and at the end of the day, she has helped bring to the fore this evil penchant of mindless individuals taking advantage of innocent girls using social media.

Parents are advised to really monitor how their kids use social media for they are exposed to a whole lot of crap by mindless individuals.

Like I said, the police are best equipped to unravel this sordid case.

They must find out how a message to a verified Instagram account found its way into the hands of some blackmailing numbers.

We have no doubts that justice would take its cause.

If indeed Regina Daniels is being impersonated, she has Amanda to thank for exposing this crime against her person by people who use other peoples name to scam others but if she is involved in this, let the law take its cause.

We have done our bit by breaking this story and now the law MUST unravel it.

God bless and may our children never be caught in webs spun by men without conscience who prowl social media seeking naive minds to infest and destroy!"

https://www.lailasblog.com/regina-daniels-says-amanda-chisom-wanted-police/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by BruncleZuma: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Ngwa now, Aunty greet Kemi when you get to where you're headed.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by MaryBenn(f): 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
Rubbish grin

2 Likes

Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by Abdulazeez99: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
See how Nairalanders will start calling those numbers up there

11 Likes

Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin
Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin
Kolon Vs Arsenal.

This Europa league is ours.
We gonna play UEFA super cup with PSG next yr

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by Earthquake1: 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
Amebo no go kill you one day.

1 Like

Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by fecta: 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
Why are all the fine girls in nigeria rich na cry

How will i na toast Regina if i see her

Will her tell her to come down from her car to toast a guy who rides bicycle
Will her tell her to transfer her number from an iphone to an infinix hot4
Will i chase my roomates just to invite her over

Haaa life is unfair dont worry wait for me i will soon get rich.

without malachi you are nothing in this country.
-Dame patient jonathan

5 Likes

Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by Macgreat(m): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
wink

This kid in drama land at this age. . . her life will never be same.

Well I think she need wallpapers or wall panels installed in that faceless room. . .

Nollywood star without wallpapers is that one a star. . .

1 Like

Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by Spaxon(f): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
Misheewwww

1 Like

Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by olaolulazio(m): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
K
Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
What are these people saying? Bring up important things joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
our MindSet #1:
There never has been, nor never will be, anyone exactly like you. In your genetic code, you have been programmed with remarkable potential abilities that you must develop to add value to yourself and the society. Discover and enhance it! Decide exactly what you want in this life! The world has a habit of making room for the man/woman whose words and actions show that he/she knows where he/she is going to; take time to analyze your personal talents and abilities; look deep within. You can do this!

I dare you today! You have been engineered for success from birth; project yourself forward; define your ideals clearly and then determine what you would have to do, starting today to make it a reality. Be self-reliant; keep at it; don’t quit! If you want to direct your life, you must take control of your consistent actions. It’s not what you do once in a while that shapes your life, but what you do consistently; for the only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be! Wake up!

The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best. If you don’t pay appropriate attention to what has your attention, it will take more of your attention than it deserves! Be miserable or motivate yourself! What you thought before has led to every choice you have made, and this adds up to you at this moment. If you want to change who you are physically, mentally, and spiritually, you will have to change what/how you think! Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice!
Listen, it is better to attempt to do something great and not succeed in your first attempt than to attempt to do nothing and succeed! Sit up! It's just the break of another brand new day, have it fulfilled!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by WotzupNG: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
VIDEO of the arrest below

watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO3StfCa5B0

watch
Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by stanliwise(m): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
Me sef no understand this story... And I no get strenght to read anything o

3 Likes

Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
These kids tho. What's our biz. Btw that Regina sef see her real colour vs her edited color

7 Likes

Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by Dizu(m): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
J
Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
Pls who is regina daniels? Which film she don act? cos i neva see her b4...
Her stories for NL don too much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by perry1988(m): 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
See life just for fame
Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by oshe11: 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
Wich kain rubbish be dis....

Y put dese children news here na.....

davido n wizkid no reach

How dem take gt d nudes if the gals b4

All dese children wen dey run folo prick n fame anyhow soundecided
Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by HalfAmazing(m): 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nollywood and petty news..
Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by ivolt: 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
Amanda isn't smart, anyone can save a Number as Regina Daniels.

5 Likes

Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by madgoat(m): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
But this Regina Daniels is not even fine at all.

1 Like

Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by HORLADSTAR(m): 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
I don't think dis made a quota of sense to me.# sighing out,horladstar cares

2 Likes

Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by Perfectionist11: 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
kenonze:
grin
Kolon Vs Arsenal.

This Europa league is ours.
We gonna play UEFA super cup with PSG next yr

Lol...You seem to have forgotten that Atletico Madrid & many good teams who cannot qualify for the next round in the U.C.L are on their way to the Europa League.

6 Likes

Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by AuroraB(f): 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
Who are these ones, bikonu angry
See that one mouth like she collect punch for lips undecided
Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by Joephat(m): 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
Brown envelop media n promotion of Oloshoss

1 Like

Re: Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor by MobilityExpress: 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Stuns In Gucci Outfit At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) / Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style / Banky W Begins Door To Door Campaign For House Of Representatives Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.