Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

How True Are This Facts Pls? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How True Are This Facts Pls? (718 Views)

How True Is This??? / VERY FUNNY!! Christians, How True Is This About The Bible / How True Is This Yoruba Market List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How True Are This Facts Pls? by respect80(m): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
I came across this on someone's Facebook page and ayam not understanding so I decided to share in order to verify these facts grin

HIDDEN FACT ABOUT GIRLS��!!
����
SHORT GIRLS �- Talkatives, amebo (maybe because they are close to devil)
.����
SLIM GIRLS �- Lazy
(even to sweep na problem but they are very hardworking and creative when it comes to bedmatics, they can go 4-6 rounds)
.��
LIGHT SKINNED GIRLS �- Cheats
(they can have 8 boyfriends at a time and still claim to love� all of them. I wonder if their heart is an extension socket.��
��
DARK GIRLS �- Too much make-up
(They can make-up� when they want to sleep at nights....And they will end up lookin like a doll..)��
��
FAT GIRLS �- Eat too much�... When they wear skirt�... They'll sit any how but you won't see anything.��
��
UGLY GIRLS� - Kills someone with love� (even when you don't love dem)��
��
TALL GIRLS� - Unromantic (they don't even know how to kiss�.... try kissing these ones, they will pour salivap into your mouth� ...with their long legs)...
����
I'm not too tall o���
I'm in my house� , Like I said I'm not strong please don't come today except you want to kill me✋✋✋✋���

Still ur boy Smart Boy
Re: How True Are This Facts Pls? by KardinalZik(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
Not far from the TRUTH.

(1) (Reply)

When A Guy Ask You Who Is Strong Between Men And Women / Gist; Who Is To Blame For The Growing Number Of Yahoo Boys In Nigeria? / Blossom Comedy – Smart Guys(episode 5)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.